09-09-2011, 05:41 PM #1
Glitch3r
As Ballin As Possible
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Please do not flame me if you are a Sony fanboy and believe differently. This is just my opinion, and quite frankly I don't find waiting 20 minutes to play my damn game fun..

Here's a video from RoosterTeeth explaining:

The following 5 users say thank you to Glitch3r for this useful post:

Booshykins, GangstaCupcake1, Mercenary95, Pimp, UnspokenDream

The following 3 users groaned at Glitch3r for this awful post:

SBOSS, Skylines
09-11-2011, 07:57 AM #20
patience while its downloading go out and make friends =D
09-11-2011, 08:05 AM #21
NyanCat
trololo
Originally posted by Glitch3r View Post
Please do not flame me if you are a Sony fanboy and believe differently. This is just my opinion, and quite frankly I don't find waiting 20 minutes to play my damn game fun..

This guy (and you) are ****ing retards. The download took a shitload of time because his internet licks ur vagina. He uses half on his time on the download, and with a good internet he could have downloaded it in like 3-5 minutes. THIS IS NOT SONYS FAULT. And if you cant wait 10-15 minutes you probably have ADHD. Theres lots of things in you can do while it installs and you dont have to just sit and wait. Maybe shitbox 360 players really are dumber than ps3 players?

And btw you are stupid if you let one experience with a game be the reason you hate your ps3. gtfo nextgenupdate jævla potet

Oh btw, I wanna applaud you for starting an console war. I love them. Claps
09-11-2011, 08:38 AM #22
sendastunt
Trophy Hunter
656 MB, I would have downloaded that in less than 45 sec, not sony's fault if the guy's got a shitty internet lol
09-11-2011, 04:36 PM #23
Change title to "One reason why I hate Dial Up internet connections"
Its not the ps3's fault that u have a slow internet connection
09-11-2011, 08:38 PM #24
My Hate
At least I can fight
You got that five dollar connection?
09-12-2011, 03:52 PM #25
Black-Ops-
I <3 NGU!
Originally posted by Glitch3r View Post

I'm not being mean or anything, but as others have said before me in regards to better internet. It's all true that with better internet comes quick download. For example as myself when I go to download anything from the PS store I usually connect a high-speed Ethernet cord from my PS3 to my wireless Router which makes things faster then they already are(fast but not as fast if it was connected) As well as i stated about my way of going too download anything.

As many of you already know that there are many sites too go too check your speed and connection bandwidth You must login or register to view this content. . I always stay afloat on things in regards to my internet just in case my provider were too rip me off.

Just my opinion, but the guy in the video needs too lay off the caffeine when it goes past midnight, I kind of laughed at the part when it got to the warning screen because it's kind of sad that you have to rant on about a game and the lack of quality your internet speed is.

Just my stand on the topic! Smile
Last edited by Black-Ops- ; 09-14-2011 at 01:26 PM.
09-12-2011, 04:53 PM #26
Assassin
Easter Egg!
i hate ps3.. more like i hate my internet noob.
09-12-2011, 05:47 PM #27
Cissamannen
Trophy Hunter
Haters gonna hate haha Happy
09-13-2011, 05:20 AM #28
i totally agree, however i still love playing my PS3 i do wish something would be done about so many updates and that every game has to update as soon as you buy it, when i bought my PS3 i bouth 6 games with it, at the time my internet was very very low budget and it would take me 30 minutes to update everytime i wanted to play, i finally got tired of it and started only playing games i owned and not buying any new ones lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo