09-09-2011, 05:41 PM #1
Glitch3r
As Ballin As Possible
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Please do not flame me if you are a Sony fanboy and believe differently. This is just my opinion, and quite frankly I don't find waiting 20 minutes to play my damn game fun..

Here's a video from RoosterTeeth explaining:

The following 5 users say thank you to Glitch3r for this useful post:

Booshykins, GangstaCupcake1, Mercenary95, Pimp, UnspokenDream

The following 3 users groaned at Glitch3r for this awful post:

SBOSS, Skylines
09-16-2011, 06:46 AM #38
If you think this is bad...try installing a Bad Company 2 update...they are over 1700 MB in size, and only increase with every progressive update. Also, if you honestly think that your PS3 is to be held accountable for your download times, you are gravely mistaken. The only process you could attribute to the PS3's own power would be the installation- the installation times are variable (again depending on size), but it is usually a moderately quick procedure.
09-17-2011, 09:53 AM #39
iWONDERif
Bounty hunter
hmm n that was a load of shit tbh, wouldnt you rather have a smooth running game with no load times like kz or uc than a buggy piece of crap? I dont see what the problem is if you want to play sp cancel the update n the install took a couple of mins at most on mine but it makes up for it in gameplay
09-17-2011, 08:09 PM #40
like gt5 long as time to download ..
09-17-2011, 08:53 PM #41
69 HAHHA LOOL :p
09-18-2011, 10:54 AM #42
blame your internet not the PS3...
And you can choose whether to install the update or not, if you don't only disadvantage is that you will not be able to play it online.
09-20-2011, 06:36 PM #43
Ameht!
Dark Knight
annying as fukk,

do what i do , update then roll a blunt , by the time you spark that sucker the game update will be done and the update to your brain also . there done deal . stop bitching
09-20-2011, 07:20 PM #44
Originally posted by psameht View Post
annying as fukk,

do what i do , update then roll a blunt , by the time you spark that sucker the game update will be done and the update to your brain also . there done deal . stop bitching

Atleast someone knows how to update properly. I just bust out a fat sesh and do bonghits outside. By the time I come in the game's at the start screen. If not go get some ****ing ice cream :fyea:
09-23-2011, 11:49 PM #45
Pimp
Rustler Of Jimmies
LOL "we have reached the title screen , the mother ****ing promise land" :lol:
09-24-2011, 12:08 AM #46
Andrew!
The /̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ◕ lives!
I think we can all agree your internet blows and you have a small anger issue.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo