10-24-2011, 10:29 PM #1
Lunar's Slut
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Ps3 3.72 Cfw - What You Need To Know

First of all

Hey guys my first thread here. (Other than my intro...) hope its a good one :y:

Onto The Subject

Well basically ps3news member "TUHTA" has been working on a Ps3 cfw for 3.73 Dancing and he has stated a few things in his thread here is what he actually said.
Originally posted by another user
Hello everyone... I was working hard past 2 weeks...

Since i'm not lucky enought i haven't found anyone who can help me, but anyway, i worked out, the method of getting keys, on FW 3.72

Actually its pretty simple

1. Boot PS3
2. Make a trick
3. Exploit loads into ps3
4. Exploit works out and copys keys to an external USB storage device (was a bit horrible but its ok), it actually copies it in the .bin format... so you open it with a hex and its fine,also it gives names so you wont get confused
5. Finally take your USB stick on your PC and there you go

Yeah, hopefully i'm not gonna release actual exploit or any keys for now,before the final CFW is ready to Deploy to final end user... as you might now... keys or exploit means nothing for an end person.

Anyway, the thing is, i'm looking for some people (post in that thread DON'T SEND PM's) who can get something useful with it.

Also i kind look for some end users who can give some ideas what kind of things they would like to have (any homebrews to be ported and that kind stuff).

However, i worked out the Metldr stuff... so i can get below than a factory FW... lets say 3.72 from factory, so i can still get back to 1.00 any console (not sure about slim) but fats just fine.

Another thing is Exploit is actually HARDWARE hole... so it means ITS NON PATCHABLE, like Xbox 360 glitch.. or some.

Great deal is , you can figure the PSN phrase in the future, so lets say sony updated the FW and you don't have new CFW, just generate new PSN phrase and you are ready to go! Its like to be online on 3.55 CFW while psn requires 3.72.

So i wrote too much, anyway need people who interested in helping.. End users you are welcome, everything that happens in the Scene is for you!

Cheers everyone...

Let Me Some it up a little bit.

Another thing is Exploit is actually HARDWARE hole... so it means ITS NON PATCHABLE, like Xbox 360 glitch.. or some.

He stated it is NOT patchable at all,sorry sony but u got some work to do. Smile

Great deal is , you can figure the PSN phrase in the future, so lets say sony updated the FW and you don't have new CFW, just generate new PSN phrase and you are ready to go! Its like to be online on 3.55 CFW while psn requires 3.72.

Here he states that with his exploit you can figure out the phrase needed to go online with that firmware I have seen mathieulh talking about that a while ago on his twitter,so basically if ur on 3.41 cfw u can go online. (HELLO BLACK OPS HACKS)

Yeah, hopefully i'm not gonna release actual exploit or any keys for now,before the final CFW is ready to Deploy to final end user... as you might now... keys or exploit means nothing for an end person.

So there he says he isnt releasing keys or the exploit he found before he releases the cfw,but when its released the keys will come to. Smile

Video Of Proof for you. Smile

MonkeyBoy

The following 9 users say thank you to Lunar's Slut for this useful post:

-SilverSurfer-, Booshykins, DinoFreak, eaglechamp, FrOzTi, iMLB's Main Hoe, oO-GKUSH-Oo, racecar12

The following 3 users groaned at Lunar's Slut for this awful post:

forcer911, GE90, User23434
10-24-2011, 10:44 PM #11
doesn't mean any thing normal 3.55 CFW then spoof to 3.72 and a workaround to sign in this is just a guess
10-24-2011, 10:47 PM #12
Lunar's Slut
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by danny19901 View Post
doesn't mean any thing normal 3.55 CFW then spoof to 3.72 and a workaround to sign in this is just a guess

hey if he managed to sign in on 3.41 or 3.55 its still good news,isnt it? Winky Winky
10-24-2011, 10:57 PM #13
hardware can be patched thats what was going into the new ps3s they already knew about this stop acting like sony doesnt know their own system your a fool if you do
10-24-2011, 10:58 PM #14
Originally posted by xFLAMeHD
i think its fake. :dumb:
He clearly signed in and ran Blackbox on 3.72. What more do you need to believe it? People like you are why I don't tr to learn how to hack and join this community. Why is it necessary to hate and flame everyone?

The following user thanked FattMatt316 for this useful post:

lewism2010
10-24-2011, 11:06 PM #15
Lunar's Slut
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Dark
hardware can be patched thats what was going into the new ps3s they already knew about this stop acting like sony doesnt know their own system your a fool if you do

Hardware carnt be patched,well it can but theyd need to go to every single person that own a old ps3 and take it off them and fix it... which is unlikely lol
10-24-2011, 11:10 PM #16
i don't flame or hate. i just don't believe it Gaspkay:
Then explain to me how he signed in and ran Blackbox? He has obviously done something right because he did that. I may be mistaken but last time I checked there was no way to do that, is there?
10-24-2011, 11:11 PM #17
the only problem i see from this video is, this great clever hacker not only write a scappy note on the tv, but he writes it like a 4 year old! bare in mind that this is some major stuff and this vid was going to be seen by a lot of people.......

would be great if someone has done it... but this guy? hummmm

The following 2 users groaned at ps3delboy for this awful post:

boyman3793, lewism2010
10-24-2011, 11:16 PM #18
Originally posted by ps3delboy View Post
the only problem i see from this video is, this great clever hacker not only write a scappy note on the tv, but he writes it like a 4 year old! bare in mind that this is some major stuff and this vid was going to be seen by a lot of people.......

I'm 16, and my handwriting always has, and always will be terrible. Handwriting shows nothing about the person.

The following 3 users say thank you to Anus Destroyer for this useful post:

DinoFreak, Mariodude007, xKtF
10-24-2011, 11:28 PM #19
did you ever try search on youtube 3.70 CFW. an then you see over 1000 of videos.
I know that but are you like not paying attention? Read my last post because I don't feel like typing it again. Give me reasons you think it's fake. If it isn't CFW it's still great news that he signed in on 3.55 or 3.41.

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

Originally posted by ps3delboy View Post

If I'm not mistaken, I read somewhere that he is Russian. Could be the reason...
Last edited by FattMatt316 ; 10-24-2011 at 11:30 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo