11-27-2011, 04:57 PM #1
jr3277
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am new to this site, and I have helped allot of people out with zombie mods spoof's data transfers, just allot of things and I have asked for help and get nothing! I have been called a pirate lol I own all my games I don't run back ups, if I want to play I will go out and buy it, I think members should get rep point's taken for not responding, what do you think?

The following 3 users groaned at jr3277 for this awful post:

Alpha's Hoe, CodingNation, DubStepperDay
11-27-2011, 06:34 PM #2
DiJiTaLGoDz
Former Staff
I think you should just be happy you got to help someone out in need.

The following user thanked DiJiTaLGoDz for this useful post:

Rainbow Gravity
11-27-2011, 06:51 PM #3
The Open Minded
☮✌Peace Maker✌☮
Originally posted by jr3277 View Post
I am new to this site, and I have helped allot of people out with zombie mods spoof's data transfers, just allot of things and I have asked for help and get nothing! I have been called a pirate lol I own all my games I don't run back ups, if I want to play I will go out and buy it, I think members should get rep point's taken for not responding, what do you think?

That would be a bad idea because not every member will be able to see and respond to your question. So if you got minus rep automatically for not responding then the whole forum would go into the red.

Just ignore the haters and flamers. If you're truly intelligent then you'll be able to make it right on through without having people minus repped.
11-27-2011, 08:50 PM #4
YnO
~♣°Yamata no Orochi°♣~
get over it.

here are a lot of members who help and get nothing. not even a response saying "thanks"

and when you need help sometimes you dont get nothing.

get used to it.

for example i could just -REP you just for this useless thread, you know.....?

but i wont, bcuz i know its useless -REP you

The following 2 users groaned at YnO for this awful post:

Cien, CodingNation
11-27-2011, 08:57 PM #5
My Hate
At least I can fight
Cool story bro. :y:

The following user thanked My Hate for this useful post:

CodingNation

The following user groaned My Hate for this awful post:

11-28-2011, 12:40 AM #6
Seriously read your post, now read it again, think about it on a scale of 1-100 how much sense does that make? (my answer -500)
11-28-2011, 01:12 AM #7
jr3277
Banned
Lol I have got more responds to this than any help question, that just goes to show how many a+ses are on here I have been doing these ps3 hacks for over a year now and going to keep on doing them, I guess with out any help. Are you playing modded games online? I am
11-29-2011, 08:23 PM #8
DubStepperDay
-W.H.U.F.C-
Lol I have got more responds to this than any help question, that just goes to show how many a+ses are on here I have been doing these ps3 hacks for over a year now and going to keep on doing them, I guess with out any help. Are you playing modded games online? I am

cool story man Smile
you joined joined this month and have 70 posts to of them here and you helped alot of people?
HA YEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH RIGHT! :dingding:

The following user groaned DubStepperDay for this awful post:

CodingNation
11-29-2011, 08:58 PM #9
clitwub
Everybody Loves CLIT!!!!
how about you donate and contribute to the site..... :wtf:
11-29-2011, 09:27 PM #10

haha any noob can data transfer and play with mods online :wtf: if you are talking about a online cfw you are full of shit.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo