11-27-2011, 04:57 PM #1
jr3277
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am new to this site, and I have helped allot of people out with zombie mods spoof's data transfers, just allot of things and I have asked for help and get nothing! I have been called a pirate lol I own all my games I don't run back ups, if I want to play I will go out and buy it, I think members should get rep point's taken for not responding, what do you think?

The following 3 users groaned at jr3277 for this awful post:

Alpha's Hoe, CodingNation, DubStepperDay
11-29-2011, 09:48 PM #11
jr3277
Banned
I do contribute to the site I help allot of people on this site, and if I donate how is that going to help those people anymore, I left a message to kakaroto and even he got back to me and, yes it looks like the 3.73 fw will run a file manager but no back up manager
11-29-2011, 09:51 PM #12
YnO
~♣°Yamata no Orochi°♣~
Originally posted by jr3277 View Post
I do contribute to the site I help allot of people on this site, and if I donate how is that going to help those people anymore, I left a message to kakaroto and even he got back to me and, yes it looks like the 3.73 fw will run a file manager but no back up manager

we already know that.

in here every prem member can talk to kakaroto. =D
11-29-2011, 09:59 PM #13
jr3277
Banned
I am thats why I do it but if I ask for some shouldn't I get the same respect, there's probably 30-40 people that I have helped that are glad as hell I joined this site, because I was the only one that helped them even if was a dumb question, lol I even helped one guy out today with a question about rebug and of owf , that I have asked for help on a custom patch and never got any answer.

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

just go to his blog and leave him a message him, he does respond
11-29-2011, 10:06 PM #14
I am new to this site, and I have helped allot of people out with zombie mods spoof's data transfers, just allot of things and I have asked for help and get nothing! I have been called a pirate lol I own all my games I don't run back ups, if I want to play I will go out and buy it, I think members should get rep point's taken for not responding, what do you think?

I'm sorry, but what is rep? :p
11-29-2011, 10:13 PM #15
jr3277
Banned
did I say cfw online dumb ass can you read? wow so many haters I bet your one of those people that think your to good to help anyone but yourself

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

reputation points then every one can see that you wont help and then i wont ask I think that would work because I would just look at there rep and could see it would do no good
11-29-2011, 10:16 PM #16
NeedaLifeSoon
Retired Life
I am new to this site, and I have helped allot of people out with zombie mods spoof's data transfers, just allot of things and I have asked for help and get nothing! I have been called a pirate lol I own all my games I don't run back ups, if I want to play I will go out and buy it, I think members should get rep point's taken for not responding, what do you think?

In fairness to the site, you have had responses to most of your question threads.
You just don't seem to like the answers, which is basically that you can not run hacked games on a 3.72 system.

Asking the site to deduct rep from members who do not respond to unanswerable questions is a childish request and only going to result in more members ignoring your legitimate questions.

Try being more patient and ask questions of those you have helped in the past.

The following user thanked NeedaLifeSoon for this useful post:

DubStepperDay
11-29-2011, 10:39 PM #17
jr3277
Banned
yes I can run mods on my 3.72 there is no 3.72 cfw but that don't meen you cant put a modded update file on it right, now I have allot of people wanting WAW and I do host custom zombies or multiplayer games, and I am patent but when I get a respond like some of the ones on here saying I'm full of shit or I have had people call me a pirate, lol and I don't even run back ups, lol yup I think I am just about done with this site! and btw it's not on my threads it's privet message's about custom files

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

and not any noob can thats why they ask for help, and any most noods knows there's no online cfw lol thats why the want to do a data transfer duh!
Last edited by jr3277 ; 11-29-2011 at 10:30 PM.
11-30-2011, 11:47 AM #18
DubStepperDay
-W.H.U.F.C-
yes I can run mods on my 3.72 there is no 3.72 cfw but that don't meen you cant put a modded update file on it right, now I have allot of people wanting WAW and I do host custom zombies or multiplayer games, and I am patent but when I get a respond like some of the ones on here saying I'm full of shit or I have had people call me a pirate, lol and I don't even run back ups, lol yup I think I am just about done with this site! and btw it's not on my threads it's privet message's about custom files

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

and not any noob can thats why they ask for help, and any most noods knows there's no online cfw lol thats why the want to do a data transfer duh!

Done with this site? good! go away we dont want little cry babies hating on the site making stupid threads like this and asking stupid questions and moaning that no one answers, and if they did answer with a stupid one like the question you would moan your stupid noob arse off.
A mod has answered you question and you still carry on.
IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT LEAVE THE SITE WE WILL NOT MISS YOU! Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo