02-06-2013, 12:07 AM #1
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so last night I decided to check another site, that usually has boosting threads.
I have had NFS Most Wanted since December, played the sh*t out of it, got all the trophies except Mix Master and Nothing Personal.
All my friends have long since played this game... and don't have it anymore... so they couldn't help.

Seen a thread for people looking for boosters... so I think hey... why not.

1st guy - Looking for Social Climber... I add him to my list... he gets trophy f*cks off
2nd guy - Looking for the same trophies as me... I let him go first... he gets his trophies... f*cks off
3rd guy - Adds me to his list, at this point I think... hey not getting juiced 3 times in a night... tell him to join my game... nadda.

So at this point I am ready to chew my controller!
I just want to get this f'n game off my HDD... LMAO!

I have had this happen before... maybe I am too nice... or just a sucker!

I literally pissed away a couple hours trying to get this to work... and nothing.

So come on... make me feel better... tell me somebody else out there has had this happen to them! :p
02-06-2013, 04:27 AM #2
lol u got trolled u should go first then help them with theres
02-06-2013, 06:05 PM #3
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Yeah always go first so you dont get screwed
02-15-2013, 04:43 AM #4
FlashRide
I am error
Well i dont know on which site you meet these ppl but i think it was just bad luck! I boosted a couple of games and things like that only happens to me twice.
02-16-2013, 08:56 PM #5
redman98
Do a barrel roll!
happened to me once on kane and lynch 2
03-10-2013, 06:05 PM #6
J-Woww
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Gandalf1969 View Post
Ok so last night I decided to check another site, that usually has boosting threads.
I have had NFS Most Wanted since December, played the sh*t out of it, got all the trophies except Mix Master and Nothing Personal.
All my friends have long since played this game... and don't have it anymore... so they couldn't help.

Seen a thread for people looking for boosters... so I think hey... why not.

1st guy - Looking for Social Climber... I add him to my list... he gets trophy f*cks off
2nd guy - Looking for the same trophies as me... I let him go first... he gets his trophies... f*cks off
3rd guy - Adds me to his list, at this point I think... hey not getting juiced 3 times in a night... tell him to join my game... nadda.

So at this point I am ready to chew my controller!
I just want to get this f'n game off my HDD... LMAO!

I have had this happen before... maybe I am too nice... or just a sucker!

I literally pissed away a couple hours trying to get this to work... and nothing.

So come on... make me feel better... tell me somebody else out there has had this happen to them! :p

This is truly the charme of boosting (not) As said abow dont know were you meet these people, but it sounds more like bad luck than anything else. It has happened to me as well, but it happens like 1 out of 20 times. Keep at it not everybody on the internet are jeks Cool Man (aka Tustin)
06-26-2013, 01:40 AM #7
Kryptyk_
Do a barrel roll!
Same happened to me in crysis 2 MP. People can be such dicks
06-26-2013, 10:54 AM #8
Originally posted by Gandalf View Post

Yep happened to me a few times on fifa10 the team player trophy - horrible trophy to get because you needed x amount of people on your online team but you had to make sure not to skip the intro.
Everyone kept skipping so the trophy wouldn't pop, eventually got lucky and a few people with brains listened to the steps required and we all got it!

Did you get your NFS trophies? If not drop me a pm and we can organise something.
07-10-2013, 08:45 PM #9
Use ps3trophies.org. I get boosting partners from there all the time and I have gotten the exact opposite. On several occasions I have had people help me boost a trophy they already boosted with someone else in the forum and are just helping out other people. I normally don't go that far, but one guy had 2 accounts and I helped him boost a tough BF3 co-op trophy on his 2nd account after we both got the trophy the first time through. Pretty cool people on that site.
07-11-2013, 02:10 AM #10
Was it AlphaOmega? That dude does same thing. He's selfish. So dont trust AlphaOmega anyone that bumps into him. Think this is him from ps3trophies.org but on his PSN it doesnt have sid at end
You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo