02-06-2013, 12:07 AM #1
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so last night I decided to check another site, that usually has boosting threads.
I have had NFS Most Wanted since December, played the sh*t out of it, got all the trophies except Mix Master and Nothing Personal.
All my friends have long since played this game... and don't have it anymore... so they couldn't help.

Seen a thread for people looking for boosters... so I think hey... why not.

1st guy - Looking for Social Climber... I add him to my list... he gets trophy f*cks off
2nd guy - Looking for the same trophies as me... I let him go first... he gets his trophies... f*cks off
3rd guy - Adds me to his list, at this point I think... hey not getting juiced 3 times in a night... tell him to join my game... nadda.

So at this point I am ready to chew my controller!
I just want to get this f'n game off my HDD... LMAO!

I have had this happen before... maybe I am too nice... or just a sucker!

I literally pissed away a couple hours trying to get this to work... and nothing.

So come on... make me feel better... tell me somebody else out there has had this happen to them! :p
07-11-2013, 05:02 AM #11
RichHomieQuan
Are you high?
Happened to my on max Payne3
07-11-2013, 08:21 AM #12
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Gandalf View Post
Ok so last night I decided to check another site, that usually has boosting threads.
I have had NFS Most Wanted since December, played the sh*t out of it, got all the trophies except Mix Master and Nothing Personal.
All my friends have long since played this game... and don't have it anymore... so they couldn't help.

1st guy - Looking for Social Climber... I add him to my list... he gets trophy f*cks off
2nd guy - Looking for the same trophies as me... I let him go first... he gets his trophies... f*cks off
3rd guy - Adds me to his list, at this point I think... hey not getting juiced 3 times in a night... tell him to join my game... nadda.

I literally pissed away a couple hours trying to get this to work... and nothing.

So come on... make me feel better... tell me somebody else out there has had this happen to them! :p

this is exactly why i rarely add people for this stuff any more theyre just a bunch of begs, when they get summin you dont hear from them again, not until they need something again.

ive been shitted on in the past with things like this now im always first in what ever i do that way you get it done after setting it all up, then i help the ones who were there for it any extras they can do if they want to.

when i get the game back from my friend ill drop you a message and help out if im about and not at work
07-11-2013, 08:22 AM #13
xLew--
Former Staff
Ok so last night I decided to check another site, that usually has boosting threads.

this is exactly why i rarely add people for this stuff any more theyre just a bunch of begs, when they get summin you dont hear from them again, not until they need something again.

ive been shitted on in the past with things like this now im always first in what ever i do that way you get it done after setting it all up, then i help the ones who were there for it any extras they can do if they want to.

when i get the game back from my friend ill drop you a message and help out if im about and not at work.
07-11-2013, 10:34 AM #14
Gandalf
Gandalf the Orange
Lew,
Appreciate it... but I did finally end up getting the plat for the game.
Ended up finally finding somebody who was serious about helping. LOL

Thanks though... and if you ever need a boosting partner, just ask, if I have the game... I will.
At least you know I won't take off! Smile

Originally posted by xLew

when i get the game back from my friend ill drop you a message and help out if im about and not at work.
07-11-2013, 07:52 PM #15
xLew--
Former Staff
Lew,
Appreciate it... but I did finally end up getting the plat for the game.
Ended up finally finding somebody who was serious about helping. LOL

Thanks though... and if you ever need a boosting partner, just ask, if I have the game... I will.
At least you know I won't take off! Smile

same to you mate, im just a message away, providing i got the game and im not at work xD

The following user thanked xLew-- for this useful post:

Gandalf
07-13-2013, 01:18 AM #16
Happened to me on Max payne 3 aswell. got pissed

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo