01-01-2017, 12:17 PM #1
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Me and all my modder friends get banned so quick when doing recoveries for GTA . A CID no matter private or shared get's banned in max 2 days .

What's going on ? Why nobody says anything here about this ? Why nobody is investigating this ? Where are the days when a CID used correctly was lasting months ?

I did myself some tests just to get closer to the problem .

I have a JB PS3 that never reached online , not even on OFW (it was used by some guy to play pirated games in single player) .

I disabled syscalls and deleted history and went straight on GTA to mod some accounts with serendipity recovery sprx and in 2 hours after modding like 10-15 accounts it just got banned . So from this point I can eliminate the "shared cid" culprit . No , a cid gets banned quick NOT only because is shared by the cid seller .

I've heard some people saying that on 4.75 DEX they get banned a lot slower than on 4.81 but I don't know if it's just because they are modding a low less accounts or that firmware has something to do with this .

We must do something because soon cid suppliers will run out of stock and prices will increase a lot and paying like 30$ for a cid just to mod 10 accounts will not worth anymore .

Last edited by #Dragoss ; 01-09-2017 at 06:24 PM. Reason: more accurate title

The following 3 users say thank you to #Dragoss for this useful post:

BurtE, Grezinn, mostafarafatt
01-11-2017, 04:47 PM #83
DaDogg414
Pokemon Trainer
So today i wake up and take kids to school. I turn on my ps3 ofw and it signs in, I try my cfw and it signs in. Im still using my same private CID. Why was I added to the IP Blacklist?? Dont know why but heres a thought maybe because I converted gta5 to BLES NOW WAIT A SEC GUYS I used the method to change the copy of the game to bles and it installed as bles and blus now heres the part I think gets messed up I delete the blus using multiman reload gta5 after restting and it still installs the blus files again I think (NOT SURE HERE) for the people that used his method to convert gta5 the ps3 is tryin to use both bles and blus files to run the game (This is why I think they said I was spaming or I was added to the IP Blacklist it only lasted 2 to 3 days) ANY THOUGHTS GUYS and GIRLS??
01-12-2017, 12:16 AM #84
CacheMe
Do a barrel roll!
PSNinja is out dated... we just finished modding (no "recoveries" but did adjust car colors, plates, used god mode, spawned hydra, dropped money for character, etc) for the 3rd day after replacing BOTH the PSID/IDPS.

DaDogg414 - I think you are on the right track 110% ... When speaking to Sony they asked directly if we were running games from the HD or game disk. I see no reason they would ask that if checking a concole is banned or not. ResistTheSun
Last edited by CacheMe ; 01-12-2017 at 12:24 AM.
01-12-2017, 01:00 AM #85
spinks0911
Save Point
were did u download it from bro
01-12-2017, 02:45 AM #86
CacheMe
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by spinks0911 View Post
were did u download it from bro

Not sure if you meant this for me or not.... if so, I dumped the PSID/IDPS from a MB we had.
01-12-2017, 02:53 AM #87
DaDogg414
Pokemon Trainer
Well i called my isp and they told me I had an error on my line and they wanted to send a tec out to check my line and shit soooo he come and replaces my isp box was here 5 min.s and left i have a new isp but like i said before i was able to signin before he came to change anything im still scared to go on gta5 online lol am i worring tomuch guys is there someone else that did the same game converting method I used that is online gta5 with menu

The following user thanked DaDogg414 for this useful post:

SeiffyTheGod
01-12-2017, 02:53 AM #88
Killer Be
Climbing up the ladder
psn sign in w/vpn

this is lnw cid ban risk?
no point?
01-12-2017, 03:59 AM #89
CacheMe
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by DaDogg414 View Post
Well i called my isp and they told me I had an error on my line and they wanted to send a tec out to check my line and shit soooo he come and replaces my isp box was here 5 min.s and left i have a new isp but like i said before i was able to signin before he came to change anything im still scared to go on gta5 online lol am i worring tomuch guys is there someone else that did the same game converting method I used that is online gta5 with menu

Im sure you meant new IP address. Seems almost all the time a ISP will claim "noise or error on the line." Changing out the modem/router will give a new IP ... unplugging it from 5 mins to a few hours will do the samething. I think about everyone has used the blus/bles convertion. As was said above, after updating cfw, hb, and replacing idps/psid, ..DragonMF has been modding GTA for 3 days now ....
01-12-2017, 04:28 PM #90
iZady
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by DaDogg414 View Post
They definitely are doing IP Bans!! Look i have been back on modding for three weeks just fine with bf4 and blk ops1,2 and 3 even minecraft but gta5 i was having problems with getting it converted to bles any whays got that done and added my mods i used wildes menu with his eboot and the .rpf file he provided and i played thru the start of the main game then went so sign into psn and then i got disconnected and now i get the 80710016 error!! I called my isp and they rest my internet box and i still couldnt signin from any of my ps3 or my ps4 i have 2 ps3 1 ps3 1 ps3 jailboke and one original fw all are not signing in at the moment i have my ip box unpluged and waiting to plug it back in dont think this is gonna help because i called my isp and they reset it already or is a reset the same as a new ip adress I was cool upuntill i modded gta5 well to the rest of yous who are not getting this error STAY AWAY FROM GTA5 ALL GAME I MENTIONED I beleave they are safe as i said i qas on modding those just fine for weeks ill post back when i plug my isp box back in

It's simple now!!
Use a VPN!
This will help - it won't fix the problem but you'll be able to login and do whatever you want.
I had the same problem a few days ago - it automatically fixed itself yesterday
01-12-2017, 05:20 PM #91
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
This thread is about CID bans not IP ban wich is not even a ban , is just a PSN issue , please move this discussion on IP bans thread and let this topic only for CID banning .

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo