01-01-2017, 12:17 PM #1
#Dragoss
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Me and all my modder friends get banned so quick when doing recoveries for GTA . A CID no matter private or shared get's banned in max 2 days .

What's going on ? Why nobody says anything here about this ? Why nobody is investigating this ? Where are the days when a CID used correctly was lasting months ?

I did myself some tests just to get closer to the problem .

I have a JB PS3 that never reached online , not even on OFW (it was used by some guy to play pirated games in single player) .

I disabled syscalls and deleted history and went straight on GTA to mod some accounts with serendipity recovery sprx and in 2 hours after modding like 10-15 accounts it just got banned . So from this point I can eliminate the "shared cid" culprit . No , a cid gets banned quick NOT only because is shared by the cid seller .

I've heard some people saying that on 4.75 DEX they get banned a lot slower than on 4.81 but I don't know if it's just because they are modding a low less accounts or that firmware has something to do with this .

We must do something because soon cid suppliers will run out of stock and prices will increase a lot and paying like 30$ for a cid just to mod 10 accounts will not worth anymore .

Last edited by #Dragoss ; 01-09-2017 at 06:24 PM. Reason: more accurate title

The following 3 users say thank you to #Dragoss for this useful post:

BurtE, Grezinn, mostafarafatt
01-09-2017, 09:22 PM #74
Originally posted by Maniacal
Take a look here You must login or register to view this content.

I don't think this is very accurate. Just because he tested 1 other non-jb that could have had a money drop doesn't really classify as solid evidence. And why close the thread if so certain?
01-10-2017, 01:37 AM #75
CacheMe
Do a barrel roll!
Spoke to Sony today trying to get some answers for my friend. He cant access PSN using any of PS consoles. (2 PS3, and PS4)

They said if you are account banned, you would receive an email from them explaining the reason for the ban.
If you are IPban all you need to do is unplug the modem for 5 mins- to 1 hours, or call your ISP and request they reset your modem.
If you were console banned, ALL the accounts on the console will also be banned.

They did ask for the serial number off the consoles "so they could help and check them and see if they were banned." I of course said I wasnt home and would have to call them back. Choco Then, not sure if this is helpful or not..... the customer service rep asked, "Do you play games off your HD or from game disk?" I ended the call.
01-10-2017, 11:31 AM #76
iZady
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by mostafarafatt View Post
I have the same issue,getting CID banned after modding 20-25 gta accounts using serendipity recovery sprx. Im on rebug 4.75 DEX and CID's dont last more than 15 hours with me

Same - I was modding the same amount of accounts with the same menu
01-10-2017, 11:22 PM #77
oblx
Gym leader
Do public cids still work ?
01-10-2017, 11:34 PM #78
Pedrolu1
Save Point
I was on 4.65 rebug and I hadn't been banned in months, switched to 4.80 yesterday and boom lol cid banned tonight, while I was offline!!! I only use paid menus and I like to think I'm careful but could it have been the updated firmware that let me down??
01-11-2017, 03:17 AM #79
CacheMe
Do a barrel roll!
I personally find NO evidence Rebug 4.80.1 has anything at all to do with the current Sony bans. 95% of these bans have been IP related, and many users dont seem to understand the differences....or I find tons and tons of grand assumptions being made without the slightest bit of logic to base them on.

I called Sony the other day in an attempt to help my friend get back on-line (he was IP banned, then later console banned) What they told me personally was....
1.) If you are IP banned, you will receive a message than says “You have been signed out of PSN.” Then you will not be able to sign back on BUT you can access the reg net.
2.) If you are account banned, you will receive an email from them explaining the reason for the ban.
3.) If you are console banned, ALL the accounts on that console will ALSO be banned.

As I spoke to them, they asked for the serial number off the concole in question so they could check and see if it was banned. Since it wasnt mine... I said I wasnt at home and couldnt give it to them. Then out of the blue, the customer service rep asked, “Awesome faceo you play games off of your HD or from game disk?? I answered “both.” ____________

Two interesting facts turned up today..... My friend called Sony himself. He said they directly asked him if he was using a pirated or modified copy of GTA5 off his console. I said he just hung-up.

Also, after he was console banned, I gave him a private IDPS. He used it, and said he was banned within a few hours time. I then gave him a IDPS/PSID combo (I dumped from a broken board I have) for him to use in his edited PSNpatch cig. Hes been modding like hell and nothings happened so far. IDK..... Sal
01-11-2017, 03:55 AM #80
DaDogg414
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Grezinn View Post
Looks like Sony is IP banning users from PSN based on what I've read. Many custom firmware users are receiving this error "80710016" I did then my ip was banned Any one else having this problem and when i try to use vpn it gives me error "80710016 something is deff going

They definitely are doing IP Bans!! Look i have been back on modding for three weeks just fine with bf4 and blk ops1,2 and 3 even minecraft but gta5 i was having problems with getting it converted to bles any whays got that done and added my mods i used wildes menu with his eboot and the .rpf file he provided and i played thru the start of the main game then went so sign into psn and then i got disconnected and now i get the 80710016 error!! I called my isp and they rest my internet box and i still couldnt signin from any of my ps3 or my ps4 i have 2 ps3 1 ps3 1 ps3 jailboke and one original fw all are not signing in at the moment i have my ip box unpluged and waiting to plug it back in dont think this is gonna help because i called my isp and they reset it already or is a reset the same as a new ip adress I was cool upuntill i modded gta5 well to the rest of yous who are not getting this error STAY AWAY FROM GTA5 ALL GAME I MENTIONED I beleave they are safe as i said i qas on modding those just fine for weeks ill post back when i plug my isp box back in
01-11-2017, 08:46 AM #81
i got banned

Current software on my ps3s:
D-REX 4.46.1
spoof 4.81
PSN Patch 2015.11/A
PSNinja

0.play gta
1.account change
2.ip change
3.repeat 1
4.rep 2
Next day ban
01-11-2017, 09:02 AM #82
iZady
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by sunrise777 View Post
i got banned

Current software on my ps3s:
D-REX 4.46.1
spoof 4.81
PSN Patch 2015.11/A
PSNinja

0.play gta
1.account change
2.ip change
3.repeat 1
4.rep 2
Next day ban

Use a VPN on the console after changing IP.. It's obvious Sony are cracking down........

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo