06-20-2015, 03:16 AM #1
Jay NaStY
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So it was just a normal day of me recording till this happened

Last edited by Jay NaStY ; 06-20-2015 at 03:25 AM.
06-20-2015, 10:24 PM #11
SonyBlack
League Champion
Originally posted by Coffee
The ps4 will never be jailbroken as they changed the encryption keys on ps3 and the ps4 has different encryption keys with the same (but heavily modified encrypted security). Plus with its updated security to make sure what happened on the ps3 will never happen again it makes the ps4 all most impossible to crack. People just need to stop flogging a dead horse

This is not true.. Ps4 is Jailbroken but its not a jailbreak You all know.. You guys think jailbreak is a CFW.. But its not.. Ps4 is Jailbroken but there are not a CFW or something like this.. They will be a another Art of jailbreak as on ps3.. Lean back, Drink a Long Tee and whait..

The following user thanked SonyBlack for this useful post:

TheRichSlut
06-20-2015, 10:51 PM #12
CyberNomadic
Web Developer
Originally posted by SonyBlack View Post
This is not true.. Ps4 is Jailbroken but its not a jailbreak You all know.. You guys think jailbreak is a CFW.. But its not.. Ps4 is Jailbroken but there are not a CFW or something like this.. They will be a another Art of jailbreak as on ps3.. Lean back, Drink a Long Tee and whait..

You know something don't you? :p
06-21-2015, 01:07 AM #13
Originally posted by Jay
So it was just a normal day of me recording till this happened

I think ps4 jailbroken would out 2016 Woot Voted: Yes.
06-21-2015, 04:35 AM #14
Jay NaStY
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by keemo13 View Post
It is a god mode glitch.

god mode the explain how he teleported ? when i was about to shot him with my RPG
06-21-2015, 06:51 AM #15
CuTiXz
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Jay
So it was just a normal day of me recording till this happened

PS4 can be Jailbroken , but please not that early.
06-21-2015, 07:23 AM #16
Originally posted by Jay
god mode the explain how he teleported ? when i was about to shot him with my RPG

god mode im 99% positive it was the glitch..as for the teleporting could possibly have something to do with the creator mode glitch
06-21-2015, 09:42 AM #17
Master0wn3r
I’m too L33T
yep its a glitch, the only way i see the PS4 getting "jailbroken" is with hardware mods or a major fault in software, but i dont see people calculating the private key because that is just to hard.
maybe in 20 years we have powerfull enough computers to bruteforce the key
06-21-2015, 10:22 AM #18
Originally posted by SonyBlack View Post

Tea* Modifying source codes, changing and manipulating its software. Ill be drinking a hell of a lot of tea to wait for this to happen.
06-23-2015, 01:02 AM #19
Confusing
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by NIGHTMARE View Post
Once you have access to game files A.K.A JAILBREAK you can make modifications .A.K.A MODS

no won likes you you abortion do us all a favour and drink bleach you know nothing about anything go back to cc where you belong.

The following user thanked Confusing for this useful post:

ItzCamachoBoii

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo