06-20-2015, 03:16 AM #1
Jay NaStY
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So it was just a normal day of me recording till this happened

Last edited by Jay NaStY ; 06-20-2015 at 03:25 AM.
08-12-2015, 10:47 PM #29
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by jhonyzinhos2s2 View Post
ps4 is already jailbreak, here in Brazil you found in every place, ps4 selling with 85 games, 90 games. The price is pretty beautiful, you will pay in one ps4 with 85 games $900,

That is not a Jailbreak it is just outright piracy.

What you just said is nothing more than messing around with NAND Dumps. Please get the facts straight before calling anything a jailbreak.

A jailbreak allows the running of unsigned code

The Brazil "jailbreak" does not allow this ergo not a jailbreak.

Think of what the people in Brazil are actually doing.

1. Download games on a Master PS4
2. Make a NAND Dump of the Master PS4 once you have the games on it.
3. Flash the NAND Dump on the cheapskates that is paying for pirated games PS4.
4. Finally call what the has been done a Jailbreak.

Nothing new so please can you use a correct term instead of jailbreak how about "Pirates" or "Cheap" or "I can't afford games but yet have a PS4" or my personal favourite "I have a PS4 but refuse to support Developers so instead I will pay someone hundreds of $ just to pirate games and hope that they do not brick my PS4 while doing it. Hopefully Sony will forget about this and let all of us who are to cheap to buy games get away with it and not brick our consoles with a update."
Last edited by The_Gazra ; 08-12-2015 at 10:54 PM.
08-12-2015, 11:40 PM #30
tunde1992
League Champion
Originally posted by Moderhy View Post
Nothing is impossible.

Stop saying that.
08-16-2015, 05:31 AM #31
AFG
The One and Only
Originally posted by tunde1992 View Post
Stop saying that.

He's right....because I have a modified PS4 console as well, running some stealth mods.
08-16-2015, 09:43 AM #32
Code
Banned
Originally posted by AFG View Post
He's right....because I have a modified PS4 console as well, running some stealth mods.

i find it extremely hard to believe that you have a JB ps4.

if you do infact have one, i guess you can tell me this, how exactly did you figure out the security key algorithm? also, considering this key changes every ~24 hours, how exactly did you get around that?

ps3 was only ever jailbreakable because sony made a mistake, which led to the 3.55 keys being leaked. then after update 3.55, sony started using a randomly generated key, which changes regularly (which is why there is no 3.56+ jailbreaks).
now, sony has incorporated a shitload more security into the ps4 system, and for someone to get through EVERYTHING, would be NEAR impossible. (keyword: near)

The following user thanked Code for this useful post:

Ciri
08-16-2015, 09:50 AM #33
Ciri
I defeated!
Originally posted by 7584
i find it extremely hard to believe that you have a JB ps4.

if you do infact have one, i guess you can tell me this, how exactly did you figure out the security key algorithm? also, considering this key changes every ~24 hours, how exactly did you get around that?

ps3 was only ever jailbreakable because sony made a mistake, which led to the 3.55 keys being leaked. then after update 3.55, sony started using a randomly generated key, which changes regularly (which is why there is no 3.56+ jailbreaks).
now, sony has incorporated a shitload more security into the ps4 system, and for someone to get through EVERYTHING, would be NEAR impossible. (keyword: near)

Hi Dale Drack
08-16-2015, 07:22 PM #34
tunde1992
League Champion

That is not Playstation 4, and you made no effort to prove it is. Please stop quoting me.
08-17-2015, 04:12 AM #35
AFG
The One and Only
Originally posted by tunde1992 View Post
That is not Playstation 4, and you made no effort to prove it is. Please stop quoting me.

My bad I didn't realize that, but even then you could've analyzed the video and see that PS3 has no environmental reflections or shine on the exterior of the vehicle I was driving. Nonetheless, I used the PS4 share feature to capture my gameplay and I'm sure you know that when you go to the PS4 XMB, the recording automatically stops.
Anyways, here's another video proving I have God Mode on PS4.Yes it is PlayStation 4, how do you feel?
08-17-2015, 05:11 PM #36

My bad I didn't realize that, but even then you could've analyzed the video and see that PS3 has no environmental reflections or shine on the exterior of the vehicle I was driving. Nonetheless, I used the PS4 share feature to capture my gameplay and I'm sure you know that when you go to the PS4 XMB, the recording automatically stops.
Anyways, here's another video proving I have God Mode on PS4.Yes it is PlayStation 4, how do you feel?

That is not a modded console, stop making a fool out of yourself.
08-17-2015, 08:28 PM #37
tunde1992
League Champion

I feel as if you're a liar and a particularly bad troll, one who doesn't seem to understand when people tell him to stop quoting them.
Last edited by tunde1992 ; 08-17-2015 at 08:31 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo