Post: PS4 Development Kit Overview and Running DUH-D1000AA with PS4 SDK
07-14-2015, 03:57 PM #1
wajdi9
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PlayStation 4 developer devkit shared a video on YouTube showcasing the PS4 DUH-D1000AA Development Kit (aka DevKit) running and an overview of its features for use with the PS4 SDK!

According to the author, this is the first of its kind in the wild... sold! Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

Source : You must login or register to view this content.

The following 5 users say thank you to wajdi9 for this useful post:

Algebra, JustFuSiOn, xDebugKiller, XenonLegend, zhuk2009
07-17-2015, 06:05 PM #11
Originally posted by 01cedricv2 View Post
Thanks man Smile He sold me 3x TestKits for 1500Euros... Gonna get it in couple weeks, because need to wait for my loan/money... he needs to import them from the USA..(because im living in Europe)
I bought 3 because im gonna use one bymyself and with the other two, I'm gonna dump the NOR chip and release everything, so everyone has access to it and can try to figure stuff out Smile

I just wanna help the modding community as much as i can :'Winky Winky

EDIT: Testkits aren't much different to the DevKits.. same functions n stuff Winky Winky just another "form"... TestKits are simple said, the "small version" of the DevKits

How did he get them though.
inb4 big scam
07-17-2015, 06:53 PM #12
01cedricv2
NGU Elite Lifetime Mermber
Originally posted by Accent View Post
How did he get them though.
inb4 big scam

Nah man shouldn't be a scam :P Whatch the PM I've send you Smile
07-17-2015, 10:52 PM #13
xiN3eemHD
Gym leader
how can we get these?
07-18-2015, 10:07 AM #14
Originally posted by xiN3eemHD View Post
how can we get these?

know people and have $$$
07-18-2015, 03:08 PM #15
01cedricv2
NGU Elite Lifetime Mermber
Originally posted by FallofReach View Post
know people and have $$$

Thats right! I found some useful informations on the Devkit:

1. My seller told me, he will be able to make the activation Key "unlimmited", so i can look over stuff for Lifetime (Creating Apps/Games n stuff) Winky Winky
(This WONT work on TestKits... it ONLY works on ps4 & psvita devkits)

2. Sony will do everything, that a Jailbreak won't happend... I found out, that they will BAN the activation key + the CID immidialty... They Check on their servers how much devkits are connected /w the activation key... if its over 50 Devkits, it gets banned... LOL

As you can see, Sony is smart AF...
So yeah... the ONLY way to get an fresh activation key is either calling Sony... OR make it blank/invisible to the SCEE Servers...
07-18-2015, 08:33 PM #16
xiN3eemHD
Gym leader
Originally posted by FallofReach View Post
know people and have $$$

$$$ no problem for it xD
07-19-2015, 05:25 AM #17
Thats right! I found some useful informations on the Devkit:

1. My seller told me, he will be able to make the activation Key "unlimmited", so i can look over stuff for Lifetime (Creating Apps/Games n stuff) Winky Winky
(This WONT work on TestKits... it ONLY works on ps4 & psvita devkits)

2. Sony will do everything, that a Jailbreak won't happend... I found out, that they will BAN the activation key + the CID immidialty... They Check on their servers how much devkits are connected /w the activation key... if its over 50 Devkits, it gets banned... LOL

As you can see, Sony is smart AF...
So yeah... the ONLY way to get an fresh activation key is either calling Sony... OR make it blank/invisible to the SCEE Servers...

They definitely have new protection in place on the PS4. They don't want the PS4 to end up like the PS3
07-19-2015, 05:27 AM #18
Originally posted by xiN3eemHD View Post
$$$ no problem for it xD

Yeah they don't come cheap since it's at least a couple thousand for a legitimate game studio to get one from Sony.
07-20-2015, 01:09 AM #19
Thanks man Smile He sold me 3x TestKits for 1500Euros... Gonna get it in couple weeks, because need to wait for my loan/money... he needs to import them from the USA..(because im living in Europe)
I bought 3 because im gonna use one bymyself and with the other two, I'm gonna dump the NOR chip and release everything, so everyone has access to it and can try to figure stuff out Smile

I just wanna help the modding community as much as i can :'Winky Winky

EDIT: Testkits aren't much different to the DevKits.. same functions n stuff Winky Winky just another "form"... TestKits are simple said, the "small version" of the DevKits

Hopefully with the dumped information, there may be advancements in the next 5 years! But I wish the jb scene was as dedicated and immersed with vita as they are with ps4. Personally, I only care for trophy hacking. Modding games? I have a PS3 for that. xD Sadly, there are quite a few vita games taken off the psnstore because of exploits, so as time goes on, we'll lose more and more folders :(

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

LaughTracks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo