Post: PS4 Development Kit Overview and Running DUH-D1000AA with PS4 SDK
07-14-2015, 03:57 PM #1
wajdi9
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PlayStation 4 developer devkit shared a video on YouTube showcasing the PS4 DUH-D1000AA Development Kit (aka DevKit) running and an overview of its features for use with the PS4 SDK!

According to the author, this is the first of its kind in the wild... sold! Smile

You must login or register to view this content.

Source : You must login or register to view this content.

The following 5 users say thank you to wajdi9 for this useful post:

Algebra, JustFuSiOn, xDebugKiller, XenonLegend, zhuk2009
07-20-2015, 07:42 PM #20
Originally posted by Accent View Post
Get the devkit. but he probably wont be selling it for cheap.
record some shit on it. give files to Rebug or such for them to study it

I'm sure Rebug is debugging shit on their kits right now
07-25-2015, 07:38 AM #21
ello
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xXcameronXx View Post
I'm sure Rebug is debugging shit on their kits right now

LOL ikr
08-02-2015, 07:00 AM #22
Originally posted by 01cedricv2 View Post
Thats right! I found some useful informations on the Devkit:

1. My seller told me, he will be able to make the activation Key "unlimmited", so i can look over stuff for Lifetime (Creating Apps/Games n stuff) Winky Winky
(This WONT work on TestKits... it ONLY works on ps4 & psvita devkits)

2. Sony will do everything, that a Jailbreak won't happend... I found out, that they will BAN the activation key + the CID immidialty... They Check on their servers how much devkits are connected /w the activation key... if its over 50 Devkits, it gets banned... LOL

As you can see, Sony is smart AF...
So yeah... the ONLY way to get an fresh activation key is either calling Sony... OR make it blank/invisible to the SCEE Servers...

You get the kits yet?
08-02-2015, 07:23 AM #23
01cedricv2
NGU Elite Lifetime Mermber
Originally posted by Fwosty View Post
You get the kits yet?

I won't buy them yet, because I don't got much money atm and I need to get a new kitchen n stuff
08-02-2015, 06:32 PM #24
Originally posted by 01cedricv2 View Post
I won't buy them yet, because I don't got much money atm and I need to get a new kitchen n stuff

Not too much rush. Even with the kits, it'll be a long while till any real developments. but hopefully you can get 'em someday. Some people on this forums would love to get their hands on the data within.
09-02-2015, 01:19 AM #25
SC58
Former Staff
I hope you all know that owning one of these is pointless as fck atm, you can't do anything with em, you will just waste you money buying one

Even if u have full sdk to make homebrew or whatever u can't run it unless the system is activated/online
09-02-2015, 03:46 AM #26
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
I hope you all know that owning one of these is pointless as fck atm, you can't do anything with em, you will just waste you money buying one

Even if u have full sdk to make homebrew or whatever u can't run it unless the system is activated/online

I'd say a vita devkit would be better to have right now, considering the developments for the system in the last couple years. YifanLu is so far ahead, and even said the SDK would help him massively in the pursuit of a full jailbreak for the vita.
09-02-2015, 04:08 AM #27
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by Fwosty View Post
I'd say a vita devkit would be better to have right now, considering the developments for the system in the last couple years. YifanLu is so far ahead, and even said the SDK would help him massively in the pursuit of a full jailbreak for the vita.

PS Vita SDK has been leaked while ago by YLoD...
11-18-2015, 10:27 PM #28
These devkits are already on eBay! You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked e-commerce.gr for this useful post:

Jeanqui

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo