08-24-2015, 12:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Got bored today decide to make this in case some one finds it useful

1) Start your Test Kit PS4
Setup internet connection (LAN)
leave PS4 On

2) Open Neighborhood
Select Add Network Target
Enter PS4 IP (Use IP From PS4 Info Box)
Select Finish

3) Open your bin folder
C:\Program Files(x86)\SCE\ORBIS\TOOLS\Target Manager Server\bin
Hold Shift and right click inside bin folder then select Open Command Window Here

4)In Command Promt
Type orbis-ctrl press Enter
You will see all the options you can use we will be using setmac
Type orbis-ctrl setmac aa-aa-aa-aa-aa-aa 00.00.00.00.00 (Use Mac And IP From PS4 Info Box)
Press Enter If everything worked you wont get an error

5) Open Neighborhood
Select Target and Select Map Filesystem
Select Whatever Drive you want thats free
Select Finish
Refresh The Neighborhood Folder
Now you can connect Test Kit To Neighborhood
Console Output along with everything else now works

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

* If You Know How To Use Command Promt You can do everything threw orbis-ctrl
* You Must Cache Test Kit Mac Before You Can Connect
* You Need PS Neighborhood And Test Kit PS4

The following user thanked Terrorize 420 for this useful post:

Egoford
01-05-2016, 01:21 AM #20
ASB-YT
Haxor!
would you say its worth buying a 1.76 ps4? incase they do get somewhere with it?
01-05-2016, 01:32 AM #21
Originally posted by YT View Post
would you say its worth buying a 1.76 ps4? incase they do get somewhere with it?

Yea im prolly gonna look into getting one but they might make the exploit work on higher or maybe even current firmware and they are farther along them most people believed would happen this soon
cuz runing linux on ps4 is a big leap in PS4 Modding
sucks my internet explorer dont work on my test kit
01-05-2016, 01:33 AM #22
ASB-YT
Haxor!
true. i think ill get a second ps4 just to be safe incase anything gets released
07-11-2016, 05:34 AM #23
i cant connect to mine it says invaild mac address i have heaps of activation keys
07-11-2016, 06:56 AM #24
Originally posted by modz2014 View Post
i cant connect to mine it says invaild mac address i have heaps of activation keys

activation keys are no longer working on the ps4 they have changed the authentication now since the last leak...you will need to get a whitelist ip from sony direct.
07-12-2016, 12:13 AM #25

Did you set your Mac address from the ps4 into the ps4 neighborhood and did you get an error when trying to add it

And are the activation keys tied to your ps4 serial number if not they wont work for your ps4 Test kit/Dev kit
07-12-2016, 12:16 AM #26
Originally posted by xxmcvapourxx View Post
activation keys are no longer working on the ps4 they have changed the authentication now since the last leak...you will need to get a whitelist ip from sony direct.

I thought that you always needed a static IP whitelisted by Sony to activate PS4 Test/Dev Kits and to even use the Sony PS4 Dev Site
07-12-2016, 06:58 AM #27
Originally posted by Terrorize
I thought that you always needed a static IP whitelisted by Sony to activate PS4 Test/Dev Kits and to even use the Sony PS4 Dev Site

Yes you do correct.

the license standard depends what level of dev you are starts from £5k ranging up to qa is £15k you will get all service apps and dongles and access to all areas.
07-13-2016, 02:26 AM #28
SC58
Former Staff

use this You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by Terrorize
Did you set your Mac address from the ps4 into the ps4 neighborhood and did you get an error when trying to add it

And are the activation keys tied to your ps4 serial number if not they wont work for your ps4 Test kit/Dev kit

I'm pretty sure you don't need to set your mac address anywhere, i didn't even do it, i just added the console ip to Neighborhood and it worked fine, but if he can't get it to work he can use the above and it will work fine :p

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo