Post: PS4 FTP Server & Debug Settings Join WebKit Playground by Fx0day
05-06-2016, 02:35 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm trying to post this as quick as possible to share with you guys! We received some really good news today. So, Fx0day has now updated CTurts PS4 Playground with an FTP Server with the Debug Settings as well.

To quote: Here's my little contribution for those who can't get funny things running: PS4-Playground with FTP Server and Debug Settings

You can connect to your PS4 using a FTP Client (Get Filezilla You must login or register to view this content.) or (You can use WinSCP, which is better than Filezilla :P You must login or register to view this content.)

Connect to your PS4 IP on Port 1337
Login Password are not checked

Take care when playing with your PS4 Files !!!!
You can brick your PS4 if you try stupid things !!!!

FTP code is a mix of Xerpi , Bigoboss and myself , the Debug Settings Code come from Flatz.

You can use this version online : You must login or register to view this content.

Or you can host it where you want using this archive : You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content. via B7U3 C50SS

If you want the binary version of the FTP+Debug : You must login or register to view this content.

I'll post more infos and SKFU config for those who can't get it running ...

Use this for a better tutorial on how to use it: You must login or register to view this content.

Cheers, Hydrogen Hi

Credits to PSX, B7, Fx0day and the other release devs
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 10-18-2016 at 07:18 PM.

The following 16 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

2much4u, adel-naly, danilo_BR, DMAAR-7777, DMaRUAE, Dog88Christian, DrZepto, EMINEM__x3, Frosty, jazrawi_ae, Je Modz, MODZ4FUN420, Darth Saul, xkoeckiiej
05-07-2016, 12:54 AM #11
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Does this help at all with finding more system exploits? I know it's FTP, but how far can you dig?

Well yeah of course, if you're using a FTP Server cacheing files and receiving them are a big role in the scene. It all the depends on how good you are on reverse engineering. It can go pretty far, just depends if you are focused and patient,.
05-07-2016, 12:59 AM #12
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Well yeah of course, if you're using a FTP Server cacheing files and receiving them are a big role in the scene. It all the depends on how good you are on reverse engineering. It can go pretty far, just depends if you are focused and patient,.

Well in that case I'm excited for further exploits in the future. Also, you should make a thread with debug settings and their functions. Along with what can brick you with this :p
05-07-2016, 01:08 AM #13
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
Well in that case I'm excited for further exploits in the future. Also, you should make a thread with debug settings and their functions. Along with what can brick you with this :p

Just posted a new thread talking about the libxml2 vunerabillity that dragood2 has spotted out in the Library ports of the PS4 and Vita. They might be able to use it for something useful who knows.
05-07-2016, 03:04 AM #14
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Just posted a new thread talking about the libxml2 vunerabillity that dragood2 has spotted out in the Library ports of the PS4 and Vita. They might be able to use it for something useful who knows.

Let's cross our fingers
05-08-2016, 01:19 PM #15
it is worth it and u can dig far if you know what you are doing and by not bricking your ps4. FTP and Linux can have a big connection.
05-09-2016, 12:29 AM #16
RF0oDxM0Dz
You talkin to me?
can you extract EBOOT or any file ELF or BIN?
05-09-2016, 12:56 AM #17
SC58
Former Staff
Originally posted by RFOoD
can you extract EBOOT or any file ELF or BIN?

not the proper way yet, you can only do memory dumps on them

The following user thanked SC58 for this useful post:

Hydrogen
05-09-2016, 01:00 AM #18
faxvaaa
Do a barrel roll!
holy shit stop getting hyped about modding. all kids want are mods, mods, mods,mods!!!!!
05-09-2016, 03:25 AM #19
Specter
Pro Memer
Originally posted by faxvaaa View Post
holy shit stop getting hyped about modding. all kids want are mods, mods, mods,mods!!!!!

People like you don't seem to understand modding games isn't everything. Not everyone wants the ability to do this kind of stuff for the sole purpose of modding video games. The entire process of exploitation and reversing of the PS4 is a learning experience and allows you to do way more than just simply mod games. Even when a CFW is released and modding games is possible, you won't be able to go online, at least not for a while. So why complain? If someone is modding a game single player and it's not affecting anyone elses experience, who cares?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo