Post: PS4 FTP Server & Debug Settings Join WebKit Playground by Fx0day
05-06-2016, 02:35 PM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm trying to post this as quick as possible to share with you guys! We received some really good news today. So, Fx0day has now updated CTurts PS4 Playground with an FTP Server with the Debug Settings as well.

To quote: Here's my little contribution for those who can't get funny things running: PS4-Playground with FTP Server and Debug Settings

You can connect to your PS4 using a FTP Client (Get Filezilla You must login or register to view this content.) or (You can use WinSCP, which is better than Filezilla :P You must login or register to view this content.)

Connect to your PS4 IP on Port 1337
Login Password are not checked

Take care when playing with your PS4 Files !!!!
You can brick your PS4 if you try stupid things !!!!

FTP code is a mix of Xerpi , Bigoboss and myself , the Debug Settings Code come from Flatz.

You can use this version online : You must login or register to view this content.

Or you can host it where you want using this archive : You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content. via B7U3 C50SS

If you want the binary version of the FTP+Debug : You must login or register to view this content.

I'll post more infos and SKFU config for those who can't get it running ...

Use this for a better tutorial on how to use it: You must login or register to view this content.

Cheers, Hydrogen Hi

Credits to PSX, B7, Fx0day and the other release devs
Last edited by Hydrogen ; 10-18-2016 at 07:18 PM.

The following 16 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

2much4u, adel-naly, danilo_BR, DMAAR-7777, DMaRUAE, Dog88Christian, DrZepto, EMINEM__x3, Frosty, jazrawi_ae, Je Modz, MODZ4FUN420, Darth Saul, xkoeckiiej
05-11-2016, 03:07 PM #29
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Red is like the nicest guy ever, so he'll probably release some gamesaves editors (hopefully) for us when the time comes :p

Yeah, I doubt he'll sell tools. But I can't wait to see the first PS4 save editor!
05-12-2016, 02:49 PM #30
XxBlud23xX
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Well, good luck getting online on 1.76, keeping console id from being banned, and figuring out how to make tools for the PS4 architecture. Could easily see programmers selling their RTM tools for $30, with free ones being few.

I'll make free tools Smile also thanks for fixing that thread for me
05-12-2016, 02:51 PM #31
XxBlud23xX
< ^ > < ^ >
Another great thread Hyrdo Smile im glad to have someone updating us on ps4 exploits and customizations
05-12-2016, 08:25 PM #32
gopro_2027
Vault dweller
I'm trying to post this as quick as possible to share with you guys! We received some really good news today. So, Fx0day has now updated CTurts PS4 Playground with an FTP Server with the Debug Settings as well.

I have to go to class so i'm just going to C&P i'm sorry guys, but I just need to share first Winky Winky huehuehue

To quote: Here's my little contribution for those who can't get funny things running: PS4-Playground with FTP Server and Debug Settings

You can connect to your PS4 using a FTP Client (Get Filezilla You must login or register to view this content.) or (You can use WinSCP, which is better than Filezilla :P You must login or register to view this content.)

Connect to your PS4 IP on Port 1337
Login Password are not checked

Take care when playing with your PS4 Files !!!!
You can brick your PS4 if you try stupid things !!!!

FTP code is a mix of Xerpi , Bigoboss and myself , the Debug Settings Code come from Flatz.

You can use this version online : You must login or register to view this content.

Or you can host it where you want using this archive : You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content. via B7U3 C50SS

If you want the binary version of the FTP+Debug : You must login or register to view this content.

I'll post more infos and SKFU config for those who can't get it running ...

You must login or register to view this content.

Use this for a better tutorial on how to use it: You must login or register to view this content.

Cheers, Hydrogen Hi

Credits to PSX, B7, Fx0day and the other release devs

My ps4 is current version. Will it get banned if I visit ps4 playground?
05-12-2016, 08:28 PM #33
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by 2027 View Post
My ps4 is current version. Will it get banned if I visit ps4 playground?

What do you mean by current version? Like the original firmware of the PS4 currently?
05-12-2016, 08:29 PM #34
gopro_2027
Vault dweller
What do you mean by current version? Like the original firmware of the PS4 currently?

yea it is 3.50 I believe
05-12-2016, 09:17 PM #35
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by 2027 View Post
yea it is 3.50 I believe

First of all, nothing would run on that firmware since no has even done it. Mostly everything works on the firmware 1.76 or below.
05-17-2016, 05:51 AM #36
bebo155
Do a barrel roll!
You must login or register to view this content.
05-17-2016, 04:52 PM #37
Skull-Crusher
I defeated!
will my ps4 work its version 1.70 . plus i have another so i can play games online . please reply thanks

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo