Post: PS4 Playground with FTP Server + Debug Menù [ TUTORIAL ]
05-15-2016, 08:14 PM #1
Indie Developer
Reverse Engineer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

What more could you want?
The PS4 Scene progresses slowly, but steadily brings some good news.
Yet we couldn't pass that wall 1.76 Firmware.
However, what you can on that Firmware is very exciting for the avid Modder!
So if you have a Playstation 4 with Firmware to version 1.76, you do have to know and follow this guide!

Logic Portal Sunrise appeared a Post, where it was shown this PS4 Playground.
The Developer fx0day has created a page, with experimental features and using the WebKit exploits.
This page, if the PS4 will allow us to perform various functions veeery interesting!

We have the ability to enable the DEBUG Menu, which we discussed in this Post, we can boot into LINUX, and we can use the FTP .

Let's Go :

INITIAL REQUIREMENTS:

• A PS4 upright Firmware 1.76!!
  • Charles Proxy, application fee. You can download the trial version from the official site, click [url=https://www.charles**********/download/]here.[/url]
  • Ps4 WebKit Playground (You must login or register to view this content. Can load the page from our Server. You must login or register to view this content.).

SET PROXY SERVER On PS4:

• First, we must know that a PS4 who never signed in to PSN, cannot browse the Internet. For this Charles help us .
  • Therefore. By PS4 come on in the settings of the connection.
  • Set your connection, and use a Proxy, select ' use '.
  • Enter the Proxy address found on Charles (click on Help and then on Local IP Address), and insert the port 8888.

PS4 PLAYGROUND :

• Now. By PS4 select ' user guide '.
  • Let's go back to Charles and look for the entry document index.html under Directory/en/ps4
  • We make a right mouse Click on index.html voice and now select the option ' Map Remote '.
  • Can we inherit the items appended to the PS4 Playground page.

Final:

• In the Browser of the PS4 should go to load the page PS4 Playground, which would this address: You must login or register to view this content.
  • We can finally start LINUX, execute code, and of course enable the FTP Server and the DEBUG Menu .

To boot LINUX, we would need 2 files.
Then take a USB drive in FAT32 format and insert the File ' Initramfs.cpio.gz ', the initial File System (find it You must login or register to view this content.) and ' bzImage ', the Linux Kernel that will be loaded (find it You must login or register to view this content.)
Finally click on Load in the LINUX LOADER.

To run the code, you will need to click on GO and wait for the entry ' Waiting for the Payload.
Now you will need to transfer the binary to PS4. We can do so via the WiFi Loader Tool that can be found You must login or register to view this content.

Abilitare il Server FTP ed il Menu DEBUG è più semplice che mai.
Una volta cliccato su Launch FTP, potrete connettervi via FTP alla PS4 utilizzando come Porta '1337' e l' IP della Console.

The following user groaned Indie Developer for this awful post:

Je Modz
05-18-2016, 07:40 PM #11
its not works for me i click on ftp server + debug setting and its freeze and restart my ps4.
05-19-2016, 05:14 AM #12
Dog88Christian
Hail to the King, Baby!
Originally posted by zomboyshd View Post
its not works for me i click on ftp server + debug setting and its freeze and restart my ps4.

You must be on 1.76 OFW
05-19-2016, 11:53 AM #13
Originally posted by Dog88Christian View Post
You must be on 1.76 OFW

i am on 1.76
05-19-2016, 12:52 PM #14
Indie Developer
Reverse Engineer
i am on 1.76

and also with the exploit lmaooo i not think you have it
05-19-2016, 01:40 PM #15

Are you sure its not freezing browser on ftp runtime? The ftp code tends to freeze the ps4 browser as you use it until you exit out of the browser.

Originally posted by Indie

What? Im sorry but why would this guy lie about his firmware? Thats a very strange assumption.
Last edited by MistyVermin ; 05-19-2016 at 01:46 PM.
05-19-2016, 01:48 PM #16
Originally posted by Indie

what is expolit lmaooo and how i get this
05-19-2016, 01:51 PM #17
i c'ant us it i click on ftp... and after 2 sec it is restart my ps4.
05-19-2016, 04:26 PM #18
i c'ant us it i click on ftp... and after 2 sec it is restart my ps4.

Well if thats the case it sounds like you have a version older than 1.76. Anything higher wouldn't restart your console because the exploit is patched after 1.76 and cant cause a crash.

Are you absolutely sure you are running 1.76?
Last edited by MistyVermin ; 05-19-2016 at 04:29 PM.
05-19-2016, 04:48 PM #19
Originally posted by MistyVermin View Post
Well if thats the case it sounds like you have a version older than 1.76. Anything higher wouldn't restart your console because the exploit is patched after 1.76 and cant cause a crash.

Are you absolutely sure you are running 1.76?

yes
this works for me

but ftp server not works...
and i use SKFU
maybe that the problem.. its not the problem
Last edited by zomboyshd ; 05-19-2016 at 05:39 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo