Post: Batman Arkham Knight - Riddle Me That & Knightfall [CUSA00135]
04-21-2018, 09:51 AM #1
stasya
◔‿◔
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Finally, I have something worthy to share with you, guys, that hasn't already been posted on here.

One of the most annoying and time consuming trophies. All you have to do is defeat Riddler and initiate Knightfall Protocol. I tested the file, so it should work just fine.

Unfortunately, all other sidequests had been completed long before I joined the community otherwise I would have left one of each so that you could also get the rest.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-10-2019 at 04:44 PM.

The following 301 users say thank you to stasya for this useful post:

``,, Abdurhman-Alamoudi, abufhad, ADeel, adrim980, aeneax, ahmed23556, Akusura, Alan87, AlcoholicGeek, alifilm, allamifaris, Andrey-Shapenkov, Anselmo Ricci, Ashraf1979, Avenger309, bakajanai, baqer9, BASIA2001, batman148, bayesh, bbtux, benjerrybutt, BenWalke, Bifolco92, Big_boss, black-hole, bloodrive65, bobsandbag, Bonii49, Broker_67, BrunoSpry, Bumcleaver, Busiu1986, cataniam, Chambo29989, Chickenbowser, CK9944, Cloud, coritanos, cosagorda, COzAR, cryss709, Culldog89, daddyduche, dademan, Dams69, Danger940, Dantexxl, Dark_And_Hell, davies_9991, Days gone, deadra233, Dedesec_54, delpiero, DevilsNeverCry115, dewityves, Dimitri2001, DocRorschach, dodger, DONALD90, dstraor08, Dvilz95, Dywas, EamonFearon, Ayonnon56, EmoZio, EmreCurumez, Erotama_NKO, evildrake, Fadirious, FAHAD800, Failed Legend, fares123, fittman, fiyrso, foxx69, frankml2008, frez0r, fumatelo, FuZ05, G3sSi_89, gajer03, gareggiare, Geektrophies, getyourown, Gilouf, gohst99, gozmet, gray8319, Greener04, GustavoCOD4, Ha-Kim, hajwel, HamdanAlhumaidi, Harderbetter, hardos, Hashem913, hassanxx, hated79 and 201 other users.
01-01-2020, 11:21 AM #29
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

I'll try this now, thank you!!

Even if none of this works, thank you for taking time out of your day to write something as detailed as this Smile

The following user thanked Markopolo96 for this useful post:

aeneax
01-01-2020, 04:02 PM #30
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Markopolo96 View Post

Even if none of this works, thank you for taking time out of your day to write something as detailed as this Smile

No problem at all. Welcome to the forums. I hope you get it to work. If you don't, please post back. I'm not familiar with the save system for this game so if the more general advice I provided wasn't enough, maybe someone who's worked with these saves will see that you're still having difficulty and have something more specific to say.
01-02-2020, 10:56 AM #31

No problem at all. Welcome to the forums. I hope you get it to work. If you don't, please post back. I'm not familiar with the save system for this game so if the more general advice I provided wasn't enough, maybe someone who's worked with these saves will see that you're still having difficulty and have something more specific to say.

Can confirm it worked. Deleted all saves on system, started offline and worked like magic. Many thanks buddy

The following user thanked Markopolo96 for this useful post:

aeneax
01-02-2020, 03:06 PM #32
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

Can confirm it worked. Deleted all saves on system, started offline and worked like magic. Many thanks buddy

Great! Thanks for reporting back.
04-29-2020, 03:57 PM #33
thank you my man
06-05-2020, 03:35 PM #34
ADeel
Rookie
Thanks man!
08-20-2020, 08:18 PM #35
alim54
Rookie
thanks
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo