Post: LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2 Platinum save - Deluxe Edition [CUSA08476]
08-12-2018, 08:28 AM #1
klycik
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi there NGU!
This is plat save fo LEGO Marvel Superheroes 100%/Platinum save brought to you by my friend (I am in the middle of save set) but I was wondering if you can help me with some feedback if trophy for buying all characters will pops on load or you have to do something to unlock it.

As always if you like it click "Thanks"

Here's the save

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by klycik ; 11-25-2019 at 06:36 AM. Reason: title

The following 114 users say thank you to klycik for this useful post:

``,, 95bits, Abdosaty63, aeneax, agentu006, allanhu313, AntiFog, Ashyelbarkey, Biffaboy, Bigboss240280, brehe, caiodamiao, Captain Harlock, carlosray01, cbrecklin224, chaoszage, CJones1991, colo, Consolero8, dahua123456, dannyboi2007, Dark_harisa, DE4THB4T, Dhill07, dokoia, ebo7na, Ercan-Ruya, Feinars, fenicce, gigiverna, goldberg-st3, GT5trophies, hyrule3, ianmorg, IMYR34, Inferno67, Irelach1984, jackie_k, Jax1984, Jimjackjoe, jimster508, joseph6766412, kacperkowalewski99, kdb920, kikovinilo, kilikeri, KingOfTheAge, lfcdavid28, liweigvdio12, Lloydgarmadon8, LoZe, magic1361, malachit75, Marguerite, marvellego, matejst, Methcakes, mogway, moosehunter06, moriarty, MR-QHR, Mrphamtastic, nielo594, Nizar_asma, opacheco84, pandorra13, Paniczz, PascoalM, Peach55, ph14woozies, Pinpoint87, Plissken, Primo_Suave, ps4dude, R-Sin-Vader, Razkal13, redbottle12, reptil-1997, RipRandomRandom, Schwibbel88, Seaphi, shafi52122, sheep2001, ShortStop403, SirMicolash, sloththesloth77, sovahleb, staydent, superjase121, TENEBRUS90, ThatR3troBoy, thetechgame, Tobst4r, tommygum, Traittor1993, uncharteddk, Va1era4ka, Victorg-Nuez, vipquatavg, Vitxlzz and 14 other users.
08-26-2018, 06:50 PM #20
darkrevan
Save Point
Originally posted by klycik View Post
After Platinum Aragami I will do complete save set for this title. I bought this last week

Thank you very much

The following user thanked darkrevan for this useful post:

klycik
08-26-2018, 09:42 PM #21
KingOfTheAge
The Golden Patriot
Originally posted by darkrevan View Post
I can not unlock the trophy Journey through time and space

That trophy actually pops. You need to go redo a quest. For any of these trophies you need to go through and just do one of each prerequisite... smash 30 vehicles trophy? SMASH 1 vehicle. Complete all quest trophies? COMPLETE just one quest again and it'll pop. I did Aunt May's photo one.. shes in that little park area sort of by the mansion.. down the road a bit. Same goes for races and everything. Collect all the bombs and everything in that first mission you start on and lo and behold a bunch of trophies pop after you're done.
Last edited by KingOfTheAge ; 08-26-2018 at 09:45 PM.

The following user thanked KingOfTheAge for this useful post:

klycik
08-26-2018, 09:44 PM #22
KingOfTheAge
The Golden Patriot
Originally posted by Peach55 View Post
Tried, resigned and changed to usa and used KingOfTheAge save on usa. Nothing unlocks to help like challenges l, characters,bricks,saving people,quests,true believer. Onlything i think i could get is the 100% fountain but need alot more before i should look at it.

Read my above post about collecting all the bombs and what not in that mission you start in. You have to save stan in that mission, get true believer status, and blah blah blah. I mention the quests in there too. You HAVE to do one of everything each trophy requires. I did the van race by the pyramids and the trophy popped. This save can net you the platinum.
08-27-2018, 12:06 AM #23
Peach55
Save Point
Ok i got more to unlock just curious is there a way to unlock challenge accepted with this?
08-27-2018, 09:12 AM #24
darkrevan
Save Point
The problem for this trophy I did not find a quest that we can do again but if you say that we can redo the mission of aunt may then I will try thank you
08-28-2018, 10:17 AM #25
great thanks!!! Journey through time and space. load save, Manhattan Missions,Pictures for Parker. You must login or register to view this content. Kryptus
08-28-2018, 12:39 PM #26
Hi, i can confirm that the trophies mentionned abobe unlock with this save, i got platinum yesterday. take a picture for aunt may who is in the park and you'll get the quests trophy, i did the race near the pyramid again and got the all races done trophy, for the trophy for saving all caracters in peril you actually have to save one by yourself in any level, i saved one in a gwenpool level as this levels are short, as soon as you rescue stan lee you will get the trophy
Last edited by Captain Harlock ; 08-29-2018 at 04:57 AM.
08-29-2018, 04:42 AM #27
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Captain
Hi, i can confirm that the trophies mentionned abobe unlock with this save, i got platinum yesterday. take a picture for aunt may who is in the park and you'll get the quests trophy, i did the race near the pyramid again and got the all races done trophy, for the trophy for saving all caracters in peril you actually have to save one by youtself in any level, i saved one in a gwenpool level as this levels are short, as soon as you rescue stan lee you will get the trophy

thanks for the feedback!!!
03-12-2019, 07:03 PM #28
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Captain Harlock View Post
Hi, i can confirm that the trophies mentionned abobe unlock with this save, i got platinum yesterday. take a picture for aunt may who is in the park and you'll get the quests trophy, i did the race near the pyramid again and got the all races done trophy, for the trophy for saving all caracters in peril you actually have to save one by yourself in any level, i saved one in a gwenpool level as this levels are short, as soon as you rescue stan lee you will get the trophy

Could you tell me how to unlock journey through time and space and gold bricks? Does it look legit? What should I do to make it look legit?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo