Post: LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2 Platinum save - Deluxe Edition [CUSA08476]
08-12-2018, 08:28 AM #1
klycik
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi there NGU!
This is plat save fo LEGO Marvel Superheroes 100%/Platinum save brought to you by my friend (I am in the middle of save set) but I was wondering if you can help me with some feedback if trophy for buying all characters will pops on load or you have to do something to unlock it.

As always if you like it click "Thanks"

Here's the save

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by klycik ; 11-25-2019 at 06:36 AM. Reason: title

The following 114 users say thank you to klycik for this useful post:

``,, 95bits, Abdosaty63, aeneax, agentu006, allanhu313, AntiFog, Ashyelbarkey, Biffaboy, Bigboss240280, brehe, caiodamiao, Captain Harlock, carlosray01, cbrecklin224, chaoszage, CJones1991, colo, Consolero8, dahua123456, dannyboi2007, Dark_harisa, DE4THB4T, Dhill07, dokoia, ebo7na, Ercan-Ruya, Feinars, fenicce, gigiverna, goldberg-st3, GT5trophies, hyrule3, ianmorg, IMYR34, Inferno67, Irelach1984, jackie_k, Jax1984, Jimjackjoe, jimster508, joseph6766412, kacperkowalewski99, kdb920, kikovinilo, kilikeri, KingOfTheAge, lfcdavid28, liweigvdio12, Lloydgarmadon8, LoZe, magic1361, malachit75, Marguerite, marvellego, matejst, Methcakes, mogway, moosehunter06, moriarty, MR-QHR, Mrphamtastic, nielo594, Nizar_asma, opacheco84, pandorra13, Paniczz, PascoalM, Peach55, ph14woozies, Pinpoint87, Plissken, Primo_Suave, ps4dude, R-Sin-Vader, Razkal13, redbottle12, reptil-1997, RipRandomRandom, Schwibbel88, Seaphi, shafi52122, sheep2001, ShortStop403, SirMicolash, sloththesloth77, sovahleb, staydent, superjase121, TENEBRUS90, ThatR3troBoy, thetechgame, Tobst4r, tommygum, Traittor1993, uncharteddk, Va1era4ka, Victorg-Nuez, vipquatavg, Vitxlzz and 14 other users.
03-18-2019, 08:13 AM #29
yuy916
Save Point
Originally posted by klycik View Post
Originally posted by Captain Harlock View Post
Hi, i can confirm that the trophies mentionned abobe unlock with this save, i got platinum yesterday. take a picture for aunt may who is in the park and you'll get the quests trophy, i did the race near the pyramid again and got the all races done trophy, for the trophy for saving all caracters in peril you actually have to save one by yourself in any level, i saved one in a gwenpool level as this levels are short, as soon as you rescue stan lee you will get the trophy

Could you tell me how to unlock journey through time and space and gold bricks? Does it look legit? What should I do to make it look legit?

Find aunt may and take a picture,03:10 futuristic lab,that's the one she is asking from this save
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwAgpQvFsxo&list=LLRHZaDd6WTQIxdh0K_pZZbw&index=2&t=229s

If you want to look legit, then I think you have to out of the story mission, choose exit without save, then do this mission first, once complete, you can unlock journey through time and space

Then go to look for any race, complete it will unlock all races done trophy (I choose the one in Eygpt, which ask using a van to complete, it's not easy to find since you can't mark it on the map, and you have to be very close to see the race sign.

After that, go into any mission, save Stan lee,and choose exit with save, then will unlock Stan Lee trophy,gold brick trophy, all character trophy, 10 challenge trophy and give you 100% trophy at last.

I already got all minikit trophy before I use this save, but for this one you have to go to Averangers Mansion, look for all comic one by one to unlock it.

Thanks again for the save,this time all the character quest are so long and boring
03-20-2019, 07:43 PM #30
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by yuy916 View Post

Ok I have 84% of trophies earned legit
But I am frustraded that i've made every level even Gwenpool levels and trophy for True Believer didn't popped :( maybe I will redo every level again to make sure its fucked...thanks for the advice I needed that
03-21-2019, 04:50 PM #31
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by yuy916 View Post

Ok I have 84% of trophies earned legit
But I am frustraded that i've made every level even Gwenpool levels and trophy for True Believer didn't popped :( maybe I will redo every level again to make sure its fucked...thanks for the advice I needed that

Is the a trophy for getting it in ONE level, or ALL of the main game levels? For Lego titles ignore DLC. If it's for ALL main game levels, and it was already at 16/16 True Believers before you tried, it already popped on this save and might nor "re-pop" by going through the levels again. Sometimes in Lego games there's a trophy for doing it in just one level though, in addition to a trophy for doing it in all levels.

If you go through all levels again, first make sure to do each and every main game mission INCLUDING ANY BONUS MISSION DO NOT SKIP THE BONUS MISSION IT USUALLY COUNTS, and second, enable ALL of the stud multiplier cheats, go into it in free play and as soon as you get it in the level (should be in seconds), hit pause and "save and exit". Even though you were a few seconds into the mission it will save your True Believer status.

Or if like I'm guessing, it's locked out because it already popped, just do a speedrun on a clean save, enable all cheats to get all the red bricks including the stud multipliers. You'll have to play through all the missions in full, and don't forget the hidden bonus mission is this game has one (have the game but haven't gotten around to it, or the newer DC Villains, yet).
03-21-2019, 07:41 PM #32
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

I did it today went from level 1 up to gwenpool mission 10 save and exit and still no trophy even that I have it true believer so any other ideas?oh also I've deleted game and reinstalled..made another level save and exit and still no trophy
03-22-2019, 02:08 PM #33
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

I did it today went from level 1 up to gwenpool mission 10 save and exit and still no trophy even that I have it true believer so any other ideas?oh also I've deleted game and reinstalled..made another level save and exit and still no trophy

Okay, think I have something after reading up on an issue I don't think I've seen with other Lego games. But first, are you using the save posted HERE, or your OWN save? That wasn't entirely clear to me before, and still isn't. If the save uploaded here, then like I said before the fact that True Believer is already unlocked could be the reason you can't pop it. In that case you might have to do the speedrun. If your own save and it's just not unlocking, OR if you're using this save but this save does not have DLC in it, promised idea is below:

Apparently, having the DLC installed throws off some of the trophy requirements. A few trophies INCLUDING True Believer. Apparently not for everyone, but some people at least have reported this. Meaning, those extra DLC missions increase the True Believer requirement to however many missions your installed DLC adds. So the base missions plus the Gwenpool missions wouldn't be enough in that case, if you're being hit by this issue. Can happen with Stan Lee trophy, too, and I forget the others.

So if this is YOUR save you're having trouble with, AND you have DLC installed, I'd recommend trying two things to see if they work. First, BACK UP YOUR SAVE.

One is you could just go through the DLC - you'd want to anyway I imagine - make sure those stud multipliers are on and get yourself True Believer on the DLC missions. Usually in Lego games with DLC there's a DLC-specific "True Believer" (or the equivalent depending on game) trophy for that DLC, so you'd be popping those trophies on the way along with the DLC story and any other DLC trophies you want. Once you finish up the last DLC misison you have installed, with True Believer on all of them, hopefully the trophy will pop.

If it does not pop, uninstall the game, reinstall it but do not download the DLC. Put your pre-DLC save back on your PS4, because if you load the game up with a save that has DLC information on it and there's no DLC installed, the game will just cock its head at you quizzically, at best, or corrupt the save at worst. So with that pre-DLC save, and no DLC installed, try that quick pop-in-pop-out with stud multipliers on method again and see if the trophy pops.

If this is not your save we're talking about, but the save uploaded to this thread, and you have DLC installed, either of those solutions could work too. The save uploaded may have been done without DLC, and if you have DLC installed the trophy may be looking for more "True Believer" missions than you're actually doing. So try doing the DLC you have installed, or uninstalling and reinstalling without DLC, whichever you prefer. The DLC are usually ultra-short and have a ton of trophies so personally I'd go for that method first.

Hope this helps.
03-22-2019, 03:16 PM #34
KingOfTheAge
The Golden Patriot

I can confirm True Believer pops.
03-22-2019, 06:10 PM #35
klycik
Vault dweller

I've posted the save here but it is my friends save..for now I was playing legit from fresh save on my own but when true believer didn popped I want to end this game for platinum and want to use my friends save so I was asking quetsions how to use it to make look legit
03-23-2019, 03:03 PM #36
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

I've posted the save here but it is my friends save..for now I was playing legit from fresh save on my own but when true believer didn popped I want to end this game for platinum and want to use my friends save so I was asking quetsions how to use it to make look legit

Did you check whether DLC is installed?

EDIT: Oh, and sorry for my confusion. When I was asking whether it was your save or not, it was because I didn't actually see that you were the uploader. I knew it was sounding like you were working with a save on your own PS4, and yet posting on a thread for an uploaded save... Now it makes sense because it's one and the same save. Thanks for sharing!
Last edited by aeneax ; 03-23-2019 at 03:05 PM.
12-21-2019, 09:05 AM #37
thanks!
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo