08-23-2018, 05:54 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Guys,

here is a re-saveupload from the old Theard. I dont know who uploaded this saves because the theard is gone.

I hope it will work fine.

Sorry for my bad english. Its not my main-language.

other Trophys:
You must login or register to view this content.

Boss- Fights:

Last but not least; covenent trophies... here we go:
Last edited by aeneax ; 06-24-2019 at 05:36 PM. Reason: title

The following 111 users say thank you to TobiasOver for this useful post:

[email protected], 3bdullaH7, aaron_2256, AHMED_MD, Ailson, Akeemi14, Alanmckenziie, albokrek, alialkhafaji, Amoo_Ali, Arklow, Arpagone, Ashoka_Tano, AYMAN-MOTIRI, b77,, bakugo10, Bierbubi88, Bigboss240280, bishoprot, blankinblack13, Blendson-Matheus, bomba999, bossgamer0908yt, cactustrav77, calepsilon, captainftw, cem_aslan, clown_collecteur, crackmax, crash00, DannyYT555, davide87ita, Death1127, DjalmaTHEGAMER2, Dr Salem, Exorcist123, fabjuncosta, feb17, filamnder, Gagliardi, garotodahui, Genkku, Ali D Killer, gowhawx, hajwel, HarryNohara, hassanxx, Heatmann, [email protected], Horben, ignored467, Inferno67, Jacobboii, Javad134, juhujuhu, kaka20, Kallmax, Karim98120, Kevils, licopaiva, Lucifericus, Lyukutan, Magicarp19, mamutum, mancaos, manunyuts, mapoitevin, Maxim86, medo0ovip, mgflava00, Minamoto no Raikou, mosomogo, msafrnt, Nathaniel, nick4455, novalkun, Opticalenvy, Pangeaking, Peakins, PiNsSoN, PLAYER10, pluscefe, Rebelfree, Regg89, RichL, Robert, ROGWULF, S1t2x7, SaveBoy364, savias, scorpion18, sebycurv5, selvin santos, snik511, starnoor2000, STEAL07, thisisedboon, ToniYepYep, ttepmena123, tweegyblink and 11 other users.

The following user groaned TobiasOver for this awful post:

Lechuck
06-23-2019, 05:43 PM #11
mikesean
Gym leader
No save for Sinner's Bonfire
No save for Gulch Bonfire
No save for all bonfires in fact

... no instruction and no saves too for other bonfire trophies
Last edited by mikesean ; 06-23-2019 at 09:07 PM.
07-29-2019, 11:24 PM #12
Fantastic save set.

Do you have:

Master Of Sorcery
Master Of Miracles
Master Of Pyromancy
Master Of Hexes

These are the only trophies unavailable in the save set.

The following 2 users say thank you to neomax1986 for this useful post:

HamdanAlhumaidi, msafrnt
07-30-2019, 02:36 AM #13
Originally posted by neomax1986 View Post
Fantastic save set.

Do you have:

Master Of Sorcery
Master Of Miracles
Master Of Pyromancy
Master Of Hexes

These are the only trophies unavailable in the save set.

There is a complete save set on NGU with these saves.

The following user thanked Amoo_Ali for this useful post:

HamdanAlhumaidi
08-17-2019, 07:15 PM #14
mikesean
Gym leader
Thanks for not a single bonfire trophy , all works great but not a single save for the bonfire trophies...anyone?
Last edited by mikesean ; 08-17-2019 at 07:19 PM.
04-21-2020, 11:09 PM #15
this save set is .rar and for some reason when i go to convert to .zip
the files cannot be found when using save wizard, please someone help me.

okay i got the files to convert to .zip but when i re sign the saves it seems that only the first file works.

to reiterate only the first save in each file works
can some one please fix this problem.
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-22-2020 at 03:28 PM. Reason: merging multiple posts
04-22-2020, 03:32 PM #16
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Teagle286 View Post
this save set is .rar and for some reason when i go to convert to .zip
the files cannot be found when using save wizard, please someone help me.

okay i got the files to convert to .zip but when i re sign the saves it seems that only the first file works.

to reiterate only the first save in each file works
can some one please fix this problem.

My strong guess is that's because you're using a converter. I highly recommend against using those tools. They might work without issue some of the time but then the times they don't you'll just be frustrated and unsure what's going on. I've yet to see anyone run into errors with saves when using WinRAR 5.71 or later to extract the RAR and Windows to ZIP. Nothing else, and double-check the version of WinRAR because outdated versions will definitely give you a headache too. Not online tools, not RAR to ZIP converters. Sounds like the converters only read the first slot in each save file, which is odd considering that they also wind up adding extra space to save files. Check out the trouble-shooting thread if you need more:
05-03-2020, 12:17 PM #17
Originally posted by mikesean View Post
Thanks for not a single bonfire trophy , all works great but not a single save for the bonfire trophies...anyone?

yea I want the bonfire trophy .......
05-03-2020, 04:18 PM #18
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by saherom12 View Post
Originally posted by mikesean View Post

yea I want the bonfire trophy .......

That trophy is about a minute into the game if that. It would take longer to download the save, resign it, transfer it from USB to your account, etc. You just whack a couple of enemies and follow a linear path forward to a bright bonfire, right after creating your character. There is no way to miss it.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

ignored467
05-11-2020, 10:19 PM #19
thanks bro

The following 2 users say thank you to Teagle286 for this useful post:

aeneax, ignored467
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo