08-31-2018, 11:02 PM #1
AwesomeGreat
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Load up, select Continue, Drive to the Bunker, After a few cut scenes the trophy will pop.
Game Version: 1.10 -- System Version: 5.55
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Last edited by AwesomeGreat ; 04-03-2019 at 04:55 AM.

The following 533 users say thank you to AwesomeGreat for this useful post:

[email protected], 16tancredc, 1Ps4Guy, [email protected], 415a415a454c, 7ala, 88m8, Aankh, abade460, Abdurhman-Alamoudi, Abstergo, abufhad, abulnoor, adam.shawyer, adibotor, aeneax, ajsking, Akusura, alanamhull, Alberta, alexandria__br, Alexis-Wiscovitch, alix505e, alreadyinuse, alshar8i, alvarillolag, Amarildo88, amjed, amo22kk, Anas014, Andre_Jenc23, anon2010, Anthony-Kaiawe, AntiFog, Arcadio, Arcxnist, Arlaithiel, artour0098, Artur-Harder, as12033, Atilla, atreus1800, avatar1o1234, axe212, Azerty831, bab1970, babielato30, Ballackfutbol, Balthier1987, BanditC1998, batfink2009, Bay3ha, BD132, beachguy26, belga, Benny1837, Beto_guaraja, Bigdogg013, bilal shakir 1987, blabla45, BlackPantherBaghira, bladechemical, bloodrive65, blotooo 50924842, bober77, bobmang, BoxyBinkie, br0wniiez, Brandon-Pelletier, broomstop, broskiboy, brownie_1, brucethornsave, bruhpeanut, burntlink, cactustrav77, Canguro_Cojo, cbob946, Cdrewg46, cerdrac, CetiiN5955, ChatinRJ, checoboss, chernhaha, chopperxop, Christian-Olguin, Christopherha, chucknorris078, CL_MW2_4, claudiacip, Cloud, CloverOkami09, cmcabee43, Coldplay, Colection21, Coucouhibou, Coug86, Crimson, CrippledSoldierxxx, crispw1911 and 433 other users.
02-03-2019, 04:21 PM #20
Thank you for this. Managed to get my Sturgeon on the first try, then as soon as I fast traveled I got Master Angler Smile
02-16-2019, 06:02 PM #21
AwesomeGreat
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by LagrueJ1991 View Post
Thank you for this. Managed to get my Sturgeon on the first try, then as soon as I fast traveled I got Master Angler Smile

You got the trophy using my new game plus save?
04-29-2019, 05:12 PM #22
thank you so much Smile Kryptus Dancing
04-29-2019, 05:47 PM #23
God job Dancing
05-31-2019, 11:40 PM #24
Hy guys. Maybe someone knows why i cannot see the save? I download, i see the folder but then the folder is empty, no file to import.
Thanks a lot.
06-01-2019, 01:22 PM #25
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by adibotor View Post
Hy guys. Maybe someone knows why i cannot see the save? I download, i see the folder but then the folder is empty, no file to import.
Thanks a lot.

Where does it look "empty" to you? In your computer's file broswer, or in Save Wizard's import screen? I'm guessing the latter since you say "no file to import" but want to make sure. This is a rar file, and if you are trying to Import it directly, Save Wizard will not see it. Save Wizard can only Import ZIPs.

This RAR file has the proper structure inside of it: a CUSA folder and inside of that, PS4 save files. So no issue there. And it doesn't look empty to me in any other way.

Extract the RAR file so that you have the CUSA folder, then turn it into a ZIP. You can do this with a number of free programs, including WinRAR. You can also do it directly from Windows 10, maybe Windows 8 and 8.1. In Win 10, right-click the CUSA folder after you have extracted it from the RAR, go to "send to", then "compressed (zipped) folder". Import that in Save Wizard.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

adibotor
06-01-2019, 01:44 PM #26
AwesomeGreat
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Thanks a lot.

Where does it look "empty" to you? In your computer's file broswer, or in Save Wizard's import screen? I'm guessing the latter since you say "no file to import" but want to make sure. This is a rar file, and if you are trying to Import it directly, Save Wizard will not see it. Save Wizard can only Import ZIPs.

This RAR file has the proper structure inside of it: a CUSA folder and inside of that, PS4 save files. So no issue there. And it doesn't look empty to me in any other way.

Extract the RAR file so that you have the CUSA folder, then turn it into a ZIP. You can do this with a number of free programs, including WinRAR. You can also do it directly from Windows 10, maybe Windows 8 and 8.1. In Win 10, right-click the CUSA folder after you have extracted it from the RAR, go to "send to", then "compressed (zipped) folder". Import that in Save Wizard.

Save wizard doesn't support importing rar files.

The following user thanked AwesomeGreat for this useful post:

adibotor
06-01-2019, 04:17 PM #27
After i extract i see the folder and in the folder i get the folder CUSA05904 where the file to import should be in SW, but as i enter in it is empty.
i get this for this and another DLC, but Lost on Mars worked just fine.

For oder seves i also see the .rar files in SW before extract(but i canot import them Smile ), but here i do not see it as well Smile.

Edit:
""Extract the RAR file so that you have the CUSA folder, then turn it into a ZIP. You can do this with a number of free programs, including WinRAR""

I did it and it worked, thanks a lot. I did not payed atttention it needs to be .zip Smile
Last edited by adibotor ; 06-01-2019 at 10:39 PM.
06-02-2019, 01:49 PM #28
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by AwesomeGreat View Post
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Thanks a lot.

Save wizard doesn't support importing rar files.

Precisely my point.

After i extract i see the folder and in the folder i get the folder CUSA05904 where the file to import should be in SW, but as i enter in it is empty.
i get this for this and another DLC, but Lost on Mars worked just fine.

For oder seves i also see the .rar files in SW before extract(but i canot import them Smile ), but here i do not see it as well Smile.

Edit:
""Extract the RAR file so that you have the CUSA folder, then turn it into a ZIP. You can do this with a number of free programs, including WinRAR""

I did it and it worked, thanks a lot. I did not payed atttention it needs to be .zip Smile

Glad it worked out. I tend to be a bit long in the instructions I give, but for a reason. I like to be precise. Sorry in this case it meant that you missed the most important piece of all but again, glad you got it working.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

adibotor
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo