08-31-2018, 11:02 PM #1
AwesomeGreat
Pokemon Trainer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Load up, select Continue, Drive to the Bunker, After a few cut scenes the trophy will pop.
Game Version: 1.10 -- System Version: 5.55
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Last edited by AwesomeGreat ; 04-03-2019 at 04:55 AM.

The following 533 users say thank you to AwesomeGreat for this useful post:

[email protected], 16tancredc, 1Ps4Guy, [email protected], 415a415a454c, 7ala, 88m8, Aankh, abade460, Abdurhman-Alamoudi, Abstergo, abufhad, abulnoor, adam.shawyer, adibotor, aeneax, ajsking, Akusura, alanamhull, Alberta, alexandria__br, Alexis-Wiscovitch, alix505e, alreadyinuse, alshar8i, alvarillolag, Amarildo88, amjed, amo22kk, Anas014, Andre_Jenc23, anon2010, Anthony-Kaiawe, AntiFog, Arcadio, Arcxnist, Arlaithiel, artour0098, Artur-Harder, as12033, Atilla, atreus1800, avatar1o1234, axe212, Azerty831, bab1970, babielato30, Ballackfutbol, Balthier1987, BanditC1998, batfink2009, Bay3ha, BD132, beachguy26, belga, Benny1837, Beto_guaraja, Bigdogg013, bilal shakir 1987, blabla45, BlackPantherBaghira, bladechemical, bloodrive65, blotooo 50924842, bober77, bobmang, BoxyBinkie, br0wniiez, Brandon-Pelletier, broomstop, broskiboy, brownie_1, brucethornsave, bruhpeanut, burntlink, cactustrav77, Canguro_Cojo, cbob946, Cdrewg46, cerdrac, CetiiN5955, ChatinRJ, checoboss, chernhaha, chopperxop, Christian-Olguin, Christopherha, chucknorris078, CL_MW2_4, claudiacip, Cloud, CloverOkami09, cmcabee43, Coldplay, Colection21, Coucouhibou, Coug86, Crimson, CrippledSoldierxxx, crispw1911 and 433 other users.
10-26-2019, 03:01 PM #38
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by together View Post
thank you, not know if it works on 7.00

It should. Save Wizard supports 7.00.

Firmware shouldn't be an issue but for some games saves break whenever there are new game updates don't know if that is an issue for this game

Yeah, but Far Cry 5 hasn't been updated in quite a while. I don't recall any reports of FC5 patches breaking saves.
10-28-2019, 12:44 PM #39
PEPEBENY
4 the platinums! ID PEPE_BENY
Originally posted by AwesomeGreat View Post

Load up, select Continue, Drive to the Bunker, After a few cut scenes the trophy will pop.
Game Version: 1.10 -- System Version: 5.55

Worked, very easy, thank u so much!

The following user thanked PEPEBENY for this useful post:

jhessejack
11-26-2019, 11:44 PM #40
Thank you very much .
12-03-2019, 07:06 PM #41
When I try to unzip it says the archive is either in unknown format or damaged.
12-04-2019, 03:13 PM #42
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by jhessejack View Post

It's not a ZIP, so you can't unzip it. It's a RAR. Download a free program called WinRAR. There are other free programs that can extract RARs but I've seen reports of errors in Save Wizard after using many (not all) of them, but I know this one pretty well after a couple decades of use. It will eventually tell you your license has expired and prompt you to pay for it, each and every time you open it but you don't have to (always encouraged though).

Set WinRAR as your default program for extracting RAR files. You can also hand over responsibility for unzipping ZIPs to it...

BUT, when you make your own ZIPs, I'd do that straight through Windows' Explorer (right-click) to make it as simple as possible and eliminate the potential for small errors creeping in.
12-05-2019, 11:32 AM #43

It's not a ZIP, so you can't unzip it. It's a RAR. Download a free program called WinRAR. There are other free programs that can extract RARs but I've seen reports of errors in Save Wizard after using many (not all) of them, but I know this one pretty well after a couple decades of use. It will eventually tell you your license has expired and prompt you to pay for it, each and every time you open it but you don't have to (always encouraged though).

Set WinRAR as your default program for extracting RAR files. You can also hand over responsibility for unzipping ZIPs to it...

BUT, when you make your own ZIPs, I'd do that straight through Windows' Explorer (right-click) to make it as simple as possible and eliminate the potential for small errors creeping in.

I always use winrar but it keeps giving me that same error message. Other saves has been working flawless but not this one in particular. Thanks for your help anyway.
12-05-2019, 05:58 PM #44
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

I always use winrar but it keeps giving me that same error message. Other saves has been working flawless but not this one in particular. Thanks for your help anyway.

Odd, I wonder why I have no issues then. What version of WinRAR are you using? 5.1?

EDIT: I just checked and I'm on 5.70 on this PC, and no issues here with extracting.
Last edited by aeneax ; 12-05-2019 at 05:59 PM.
12-06-2019, 11:43 AM #45

Odd, I wonder why I have no issues then. What version of WinRAR are you using? 5.1?

EDIT: I just checked and I'm on 5.70 on this PC, and no issues here with extracting.

3.5, that must be it. I'll update for the latest version, thanks blushing
02-18-2020, 01:54 AM #46
Thanks for save.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo