Post: Tony Hawk's: Pro Skater 1 + 2 - Get There (Hard) Trophy + Some Trophies [CUSA17922] [CUSA20464]
09-08-2020, 01:37 PM #1
tt8
Rookie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone, this is my save for Tony Hawk's: Pro Skater 1 + 2.

I've got almost everything from the game other than gaps and hard get theres, this save my Skater has 1 challenge left only for All Challenges with him, it unlocks the trophy for Officer Dick.

My Skater is at Level 53 with $15000, got the trophy for buying $10000 from the store already. TheWiggz tested the $10000 Spent trophy with the save but the trophy doesn't seems to pop.

TheWiggz managed to use the save, so as soon as I'm near to the hardest trophies, I'll drop the saves here.

Some mods will be activated maybe, used it for some hard challenges but everything other than this were done with the mods deactivated.

Officer Dick Trophy

US - CUSA17922
You must login or register to view this content.

EU - CUSA20464 (Thanks to GADG3Tx87)

Level 100 Trophy

US - CUSA17922
You must login or register to view this content. (This is my updated Custom Skater save file, just open the game and the trophy should pop.)

EU - CUSA20464 (Thanks to Savegoddaddy)

Get Theres (Hard) Trophy

It was a pain in the ass to do all those challenges, I hope it helps you guys to achieve the platinum and please if it is possible to thank the post, it means a lot for me.

US - CUSA17922
You must login or register to view this content. (Just do Hangar and the trophy should pop.)

EU - CUSA20464 (Thanks to ripherup)
You must login or register to view this content. (Just do Hangar and the trophy should pop.)
Last edited by tt8 ; 09-13-2020 at 11:44 AM.

The following 64 users say thank you to tt8 for this useful post:

5150, 8ball, adrianoangelo, aeneax, AndrewG87, Arckeus, Atreus100, AussieCrow, Awesome_User, barbeiro, Dabik, Death Spirit, DXtreme12, Eisvogel, fade666, fernando solid, frez0r, Furyon61, Gapsi, gaz666, GreenMile2012, greenthumbglitcher, jeffersonds012, kala1981, kazuhirahunt, KleberMishima, kskgamer, lcfurlann, Leonrpg, lululolo, Mantrophy, mark1, mjdrage, mrgrandtheftaut, Mycho_Psantis, Paranoid_SAR, Profit94, PSOneIsBest, Ralun, rangus281666, Riesling, ripherup, Rizzo, rogerber, Sabao8, samurai_ghost, scippo, seb147, Shadow_dragon, SilverBack, Sincefr, skruff, Slowsef, SolidNaif, SpicyAndroid, stef199966, Stephen., Thutmosis, tressel85, VegetableLover, WarC0zes, WillDemon, wondertype, yukina_yue
09-08-2020, 01:58 PM #2
rxssk
Rookie
Dope, now we need to wait for a EU Save

The following user thanked rxssk for this useful post:

tt8
09-08-2020, 02:55 PM #3
tt8
Rookie
I've uploaded the wrong file, fixed the CUSA and the link.
09-08-2020, 04:43 PM #4
The 10K money spent in the store trophy does not work.

Completed that final Gap Combo and only unlocked one trophy for unlocking Officer Dick.
Last edited by TheWiggz ; 09-08-2020 at 05:08 PM.
09-08-2020, 05:12 PM #5
tt8
Rookie
Originally posted by TheWiggz View Post
The 10K money spent in the store trophy does not work.

Completed that final Gap Combo and only unlocked one trophy for unlocking Officer Dick.

Oh, great to see the save works! Yeah about the two trophies for completing the last challenge was my mistake, there is no trophy for all challenges but it is needed for Veteran Challenges which I'll be uploading later this week. You can use Tony Hawk and get the Skill Points for him, I've collected all from the TPS 1 including the hard ones, that will net you another trophy.
Last edited by tt8 ; 09-08-2020 at 09:19 PM.
09-09-2020, 09:16 AM #6
Hi. Nice work with the save. Can it be used to unlock the veteran and legendary challenge trophies? My game is an EU copy but I should be able to re-region yours on SW.

Thanks in advance.
09-09-2020, 11:51 AM #7
tt8
Rookie
Originally posted by GADG3Tx87 View Post
Hi. Nice work with the save. Can it be used to unlock the veteran and legendary challenge trophies? My game is an EU copy but I should be able to re-region yours on SW.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, thanks and yeah, you can still use it for Veteran and Legendary challenge trophies, but I am currently making an specific save for those, including saves for the Hard Get There/Gap trophies. This save has 8/10 Veteran Challenges done, and 3/6 Legendary Challenges if you do the last Challenge for my custom Skater.
09-10-2020, 11:18 AM #8
8ball
Rookie

Thanks in advance.

can you re-region these saves? if yes that would be insanely helpful as there is no other EU platinum save set.
09-10-2020, 01:26 PM #9
Does anyone have this save for EU
09-10-2020, 02:03 PM #10
Originally posted by 8ball View Post

Thanks in advance.

can you re-region these saves? if yes that would be insanely helpful as there is no other EU platinum save set.

Hi. I just tried to do this but it looks like the game is not supported by save wizard yet. My apologies, that was overlooked. I suspect it won't be long until the game is supported though, they're normally pretty good so I'll give it a go again once it is if you still need it.

I'll be keeping a close eye on it because it'll be useful for me too. The Legen-Dairy, Get There's and Gaps are a pain in the butt. I guess in my old age I'm not as good as I was 20 years ago, lol.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo