Post: Tony Hawk's: Pro Skater 1 + 2 - Get There (Hard) Trophy + Some Trophies [CUSA17922] [CUSA20464]
09-08-2020, 01:37 PM #1
tt8
Rookie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone, this is my save for Tony Hawk's: Pro Skater 1 + 2.

I've got almost everything from the game other than gaps and hard get theres, this save my Skater has 1 challenge left only for All Challenges with him, it unlocks the trophy for Officer Dick.

My Skater is at Level 53 with $15000, got the trophy for buying $10000 from the store already. TheWiggz tested the $10000 Spent trophy with the save but the trophy doesn't seems to pop.

TheWiggz managed to use the save, so as soon as I'm near to the hardest trophies, I'll drop the saves here.

Some mods will be activated maybe, used it for some hard challenges but everything other than this were done with the mods deactivated.

Officer Dick Trophy

US - CUSA17922
You must login or register to view this content.

EU - CUSA20464 (Thanks to GADG3Tx87)

Level 100 Trophy

US - CUSA17922
You must login or register to view this content. (This is my updated Custom Skater save file, just open the game and the trophy should pop.)

EU - CUSA20464 (Thanks to Savegoddaddy)

Get Theres (Hard) Trophy

It was a pain in the ass to do all those challenges, I hope it helps you guys to achieve the platinum and please if it is possible to thank the post, it means a lot for me.

US - CUSA17922
You must login or register to view this content. (Just do Hangar and the trophy should pop.)

EU - CUSA20464 (Thanks to ripherup)
You must login or register to view this content. (Just do Hangar and the trophy should pop.)
Last edited by tt8 ; 09-13-2020 at 11:44 AM.

The following 64 users say thank you to tt8 for this useful post:

5150, 8ball, adrianoangelo, aeneax, AndrewG87, Arckeus, Atreus100, AussieCrow, Awesome_User, barbeiro, Dabik, Death Spirit, DXtreme12, Eisvogel, fade666, fernando solid, frez0r, Furyon61, Gapsi, gaz666, GreenMile2012, greenthumbglitcher, jeffersonds012, kala1981, kazuhirahunt, KleberMishima, kskgamer, lcfurlann, Leonrpg, lululolo, Mantrophy, mark1, mjdrage, mrgrandtheftaut, Mycho_Psantis, Paranoid_SAR, Profit94, PSOneIsBest, Ralun, rangus281666, Riesling, ripherup, Rizzo, rogerber, Sabao8, samurai_ghost, scippo, seb147, Shadow_dragon, SilverBack, Sincefr, skruff, Slowsef, SolidNaif, SpicyAndroid, stef199966, Stephen., Thutmosis, tressel85, VegetableLover, WarC0zes, WillDemon, wondertype, yukina_yue
09-12-2020, 02:46 PM #20
Awesome work
Last edited by AndrewG87 ; 09-12-2020 at 02:50 PM.

The following user thanked AndrewG87 for this useful post:

tt8
09-12-2020, 09:03 PM #21
tt8
Rookie
Guys I'll be uploading my save progress for the Get There (Hard) trophy, if you want to help and try to do some of them feel free to do so. I've done most of the hardest levels so this save updates would help our community to achieve the trophy faster.
09-12-2020, 09:53 PM #22
Stephen.
Vault dweller
Can't wait for the get there's trophy! Doing a great job!

Does anyone have a save close to getting the TOURER and VALHALLA trophies? Maybe leaving one goal left?

The following user thanked Stephen. for this useful post:

tt8
09-13-2020, 01:21 AM #23
Sabao8
Rookie
Thanks, mate.
Doing the God's work.
Could you please upload a platinum save with everything unlocked and 100% after you finish the save set?

The following user thanked Sabao8 for this useful post:

tt8
09-13-2020, 02:42 AM #24
Im working on the (hard) get theres, ive got 6 left to do on THPS2

trying to leave the easiest one in that game for last, ive still gotta do Philly, Skatestreet, Skate heaven, Hanger(probs gonna leave this for last because it looks the easiest), Bullring, Chopper drop

The following 3 users say thank you to Mr_Moggy for this useful post:

Nathaniel, Sabao8, tt8
09-13-2020, 06:41 AM #25
Hi I can help!! This is my EU Save for Get There Trophy! 8 Parks left or so

https://mega.nz/file/JRZ1iKCb#iilgteZPZS406j0JVjqZPE3IriaMH4Wx_KYXmr12QEE

The following user thanked Alexander1404 for this useful post:

tt8
09-13-2020, 09:25 AM #26
tt8
Rookie
Guys, that's it. I've done all the Get There (Hard) Challenges, there is just 1 left for the trophy and it is Hangar, one of the easiests by far. It takes 15 seconds to finish.

It was a pain in the ass to do all those challenges, I hope it helps you guys to achieve the platinum and please thank the post, it means a lot for me.

I want to thank everyone for the good messages and for the support you guys rock! Thanks a lot.

Uploading the save in the next minutes.

The following 4 users say thank you to tt8 for this useful post:

adrianoangelo, Dershmoo, Gapsi, scippo
09-13-2020, 10:15 AM #27
ripherup
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by tt8 View Post
Guys, that's it. I've done all the Get There (Hard) Challenges, there is just 1 left for the trophy and it is Hangar, one of the easiests by far. It takes 15 seconds to finish.

It was a pain in the ass to do all those challenges, I hope it helps you guys to achieve the platinum and please thank the post, it means a lot for me.

I want to thank everyone for the good messages and for the support you guys rock! Thanks a lot.

Get There (Hard) dont works it has lots of challenges to complete, maybe you uploaded the wrong save

The following user thanked ripherup for this useful post:

tt8
09-13-2020, 10:34 AM #28
tt8
Rookie
Originally posted by ripherup View Post
Originally posted by tt8 View Post

Get There (Hard) dont works it has lots of challenges to complete, maybe you uploaded the wrong save

Thanks to let me know about this issue, have you tried to do the Hangar challenge? I'm gona fix this.
Last edited by tt8 ; 09-13-2020 at 10:38 AM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo