Post: Assasin Creed Vanhalla Completionist All The Way & some trophies[CUSA18534]
11-23-2020, 04:47 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); .enjoy it You must login or register to view this content.

SAVE 7 go to East Anglia and pick up one last gold on the east coast and them the others 4 left, but when I fast traveled it unlocked the rest of the story mission trophies, so be careful.

And another one in Vinland at an outpost
Last edited by Mrs-R0SALY ; 11-16-2022 at 06:54 PM. Reason: title

The following 58 users say thank you to Mrs-R0SALY for this useful post:

aeneax, alifaraj1, atksign, BillValadao, bobsandbag, celestialelo, clicksn2005, Coolpey, CosmoConstant, CynicBean, diego.alexandre, Dr Salem, frez0r, g9705, GDR, Hannzo, hardos, Herrkulez, Jax1984, jeux878, joaoemaria, JohnMD942, kinlop, KleberMishima, korazx, lalaland322, Leonrpg, lissnichok, lody-99, Magnofelipe, mancaos, Maycon_gbi, milito0022, mohammed-121, nathandrake1993, Nightmaremrmr, nirvana999, ohsnapitsREY, ParkerCom, Pink, Prospekt42, R-Sin-Vader, Red-Til-I-Die, Renagon, samurai_ghost, sithmarajade, snake69, Sodic12, tanderson, Thabit, ultiplex, Webslasher, westbrook901, wolfman156, xanyd, yazeed1410, Zaraki#5826, Zmey-G

The following 2 users groaned at Mrs-R0SALY for this awful post:

adrianoangelo, jaypark851001
11-29-2020, 03:54 PM #11
Originally posted by ianciuleddu View Post
Originally posted by vull2808 View Post
Thanks for your save. Confirm, this save pop about 20 trophies for me Smile

Which ones? 😍

Totally 25 trophies. I just fast travel 2 times and all trophy pop. Sorry, I can't upload the pictures
11-30-2020, 04:25 AM #12

Which ones? 😍

Totally 25 trophies. I just fast travel 2 times and all trophy pop. Sorry, I can't upload the pictures

Total 25 trophies pop: Completionist All the Way (just 2 Wealth left), Home Sweet Home (Go base and upgrade), Archaeologist (go base talk to Roman), Dreamcatcher, Godly Reward, Master Hunter, The Hidden Truth, Seahorse, Slam Master, Twinkle Twinkle, Face My Might!, Not the Norse You're Looking For, Pioneer, Everyday Life, Equilibrium, Equine Attack, Witch Hunter, Tranquility, It's Alive!, England Subdued, In the Footsteps of the Gods, The Enemy of My Enemy, Take My Hand, The Good Saxon, Hard Choices
Last edited by vull2808 ; 11-30-2020 at 04:25 AM.
11-30-2020, 06:20 AM #13
v1992
Gobble
the only trophy i got from this save was completionist all the way and im thankful but how did you people got so many trophies?
11-30-2020, 04:31 PM #14

Which ones? 😍

Total 25 trophies pop: Completionist All the Way (just 2 Wealth left), Home Sweet Home (Go base and upgrade), Archaeologist (go base talk to Roman), Dreamcatcher, Godly Reward, Master Hunter, The Hidden Truth, Seahorse, Slam Master, Twinkle Twinkle, Face My Might!, Not the Norse You're Looking For, Pioneer, Everyday Life, Equilibrium, Equine Attack, Witch Hunter, Tranquility, It's Alive!, England Subdued, In the Footsteps of the Gods, The Enemy of My Enemy, Take My Hand, The Good Saxon, Hard Choices

what about "Orlog champion" trophy?
12-01-2020, 12:02 AM #15
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
anyone have issues getting save wizard to read a save to apply cheats ??
12-01-2020, 10:13 AM #16
Confirming this works on EU CUSA18534 however Completionist trophy didn't pop with the altar offering - check ur map as I had 2 wealths still to be collected - one in England and one in Vinland - these seemed to be random as I tried it twice - this is also on 1.04 update
12-01-2020, 06:21 PM #17
Thabit
Keeper

Which ones? 😍

I can confirm these trophies do pop randomly. I have played around 3 hours on this save and these trophies popped out of nowhere.
12-05-2020, 05:19 AM #18
Originally posted by Lucky1777 View Post
Confirming this works on EU CUSA18534 however Completionist trophy didn't pop with the altar offering - check ur map as I had 2 wealths still to be collected - one in England and one in Vinland - these seemed to be random as I tried it twice - this is also on 1.04 update

where are the 2 wealths? they dont show up on the map
12-05-2020, 08:36 AM #19
Originally posted by ohsnapitsREY View Post
Originally posted by Lucky1777 View Post

where are the 2 wealths? they dont show up on the map

Remember to check all 3 maps
Check the progress tracker for each area until you see the one's that are missing one wealth
Fully zoom into map and you should see the yellow indicator
Both mine were carried by enemies (in eg forts) so had to kill both to get the wealth
Locations seem a bit random - so make sure you get both in same session ie if you do one and then go back later and your second wealth (if you found it before getting the first) is missing then start again - they are there
Let me know how you get on

The following user thanked Lucky1777 for this useful post:

joaoemaria
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo