Post: Assasin Creed Vanhalla Completionist All The Way & some trophies[CUSA18534]
11-23-2020, 04:47 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); .enjoy it You must login or register to view this content.

SAVE 7 go to East Anglia and pick up one last gold on the east coast and them the others 4 left, but when I fast traveled it unlocked the rest of the story mission trophies, so be careful.

And another one in Vinland at an outpost
Last edited by Mrs-R0SALY ; 11-16-2022 at 06:54 PM. Reason: title

The following 58 users say thank you to Mrs-R0SALY for this useful post:

aeneax, alifaraj1, atksign, BillValadao, bobsandbag, celestialelo, clicksn2005, Coolpey, CosmoConstant, CynicBean, diego.alexandre, Dr Salem, frez0r, g9705, GDR, Hannzo, hardos, Herrkulez, Jax1984, jeux878, joaoemaria, JohnMD942, kinlop, KleberMishima, korazx, lalaland322, Leonrpg, lissnichok, lody-99, Magnofelipe, mancaos, Maycon_gbi, milito0022, mohammed-121, nathandrake1993, Nightmaremrmr, nirvana999, ohsnapitsREY, ParkerCom, Pink, Prospekt42, R-Sin-Vader, Red-Til-I-Die, Renagon, samurai_ghost, sithmarajade, snake69, Sodic12, tanderson, Thabit, ultiplex, Webslasher, westbrook901, wolfman156, xanyd, yazeed1410, Zaraki#5826, Zmey-G

The following 2 users groaned at Mrs-R0SALY for this awful post:

adrianoangelo, jaypark851001
12-06-2020, 12:42 AM #20
Originally posted by Lucky1777 View Post
Originally posted by ohsnapitsREY View Post
Confirming this works on EU CUSA18534 however Completionist trophy didn't pop with the altar offering - check ur map as I had 2 wealths still to be collected - one in England and one in Vinland - these seemed to be random as I tried it twice - this is also on 1.04 update

where are the 2 wealths? they dont show up on the map

Remember to check all 3 maps
Check the progress tracker for each area until you see the one's that are missing one wealth
Fully zoom into map and you should see the yellow indicator
Both mine were carried by enemies (in eg forts) so had to kill both to get the wealth
Locations seem a bit random - so make sure you get both in same session ie if you do one and then go back later and your second wealth (if you found it before getting the first) is missing then start again - they are there
Let me know how you get on

thank you! got 'em both!

anyone have save files for 'good catch' and 'orlog champion' ? please

The following user thanked ohsnapitsREY for this useful post:

bobsandbag
12-07-2020, 11:35 PM #21
Thank you very much. This is the one missable trophy that this game has. All the other trophies are non-missable.
01-15-2021, 01:33 AM #22
Oner13
Rookie
Confirming this works on EU CUSA18534 however Completionist trophy didn't pop with the altar offering - check ur map as I had 2 wealths still to be collected - one in England and one in Vinland - these seemed to be random as I tried it twice - this is also on 1.04 update

where are the 2 wealths? they dont show up on the map

Remember to check all 3 maps
Check the progress tracker for each area until you see the one's that are missing one wealth
Fully zoom into map and you should see the yellow indicator
Both mine were carried by enemies (in eg forts) so had to kill both to get the wealth
Locations seem a bit random - so make sure you get both in same session ie if you do one and then go back later and your second wealth (if you found it before getting the first) is missing then start again - they are there
Let me know how you get on

thank you! got 'em both!

anyone have save files for 'good catch' and 'orlog champion' ? please

Same here. Im looking for good catch too
03-17-2021, 06:32 PM #23
GDR
Rookie
save file not found can you re upload

The following 2 users say thank you to GDR for this useful post:

EK84, jeux878
04-14-2021, 02:49 PM #24
v1992
Gobble
hi link is not valid can you upload again?

The following user thanked v1992 for this useful post:

jeux878
10-06-2021, 09:43 AM #25
would be nice... i also want the savegame
11-15-2022, 09:53 PM #26
updated
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo