Post: Uncharted Nathan Drakes Collection Starter Saves [CUSA02320]
07-07-2017, 11:17 PM #1
pk89
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Heres a save for Brutal difficulty at the very beginning of the game. For every game. Theres no profile attached so all the trophies can be obtained!!

Dont change the difficulty or you will lose the tweaks for good. I can create some saves for other difficulties if necessary.

US version

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 09-13-2020 at 03:45 PM. Reason: title

The following 12 users say thank you to pk89 for this useful post:

aeneax, AkumaNYC, amoney3737, BubbaDaBarb, danilo_BR, DuffyDuck, Ali D Killer, godden18, Mr Mind, shz_hossein, TPh4ntom, Xthai
07-28-2017, 12:26 AM #29
I'm getting an Error when I try to Download it "unexpected end of archive" and it won't let me unpack it, any suggestions? Thanks!
07-31-2017, 11:22 AM #30
godden18
Pokemon Trainer
any chance of a EU with the same please?

The following user groaned godden18 for this awful post:

MusicGamer
08-01-2017, 06:54 AM #31
luix
Little One
Originally posted by pk89 View Post
Chapter 22 on brutal

sounds promising! keep up the good work.

greets luix
08-01-2017, 07:36 AM #32
Originally posted by BigDruDogg View Post
I'm getting an Error when I try to Download it "unexpected end of archive" and it won't let me unpack it, any suggestions? Thanks!

Same problem here, I was hoping maybe I could just download what was posted and see if Crushing would unlock from finishing the final level or something, but the .zip is corrupted. Best just to wait for the full set at this point.
08-01-2017, 10:10 AM #33
pk89
NextGenUpdate Elite
Update: Finished all 3 games on brutal. Got saves at last checkpoint. Working on treasures now. Will update everything once I’m done. Easy breeze platinum x3 coming right up

The following 2 users say thank you to pk89 for this useful post:

luix, mark1
08-01-2017, 11:07 AM #34
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Update: Finished all 3 games on brutal. Got saves at last checkpoint. Working on treasures now. Will update everything once I’m done. Easy breeze platinum x3 coming right up

You have to create a save right before each treasure trophy for them to pop btw. Hopefully changing the difficulty to crushing and playing the last level pops crushing for those who want it to look legit since you have to beat crushing to unlock brutal.
Last edited by PSNTROPHYHUNTER ; 08-01-2017 at 11:09 AM.
08-01-2017, 11:43 AM #35
pk89
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by jbowers310 View Post
You have to create a save right before each treasure trophy for them to pop btw. Hopefully changing the difficulty to crushing and playing the last level pops crushing for those who want it to look legit since you have to beat crushing to unlock brutal.

Lol obviously I’m saving b4 collecting the treasures.....
As far as difficulty trophies go I’m not sure. I have last or near last CP on brutal. I know they all pop if you finish on that difficulty. Not sure about changing
08-01-2017, 12:28 PM #36
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Lol obviously I’m saving b4 collecting the treasures.....
As far as difficulty trophies go I’m not sure. I have last or near last CP on brutal. I know they all pop if you finish on that difficulty. Not sure about changing

I'm sure you beat crushing to unlock brutal right? If so people should be able to load your brutal save go to chapter select beat the last level on crushing and it should pop.
08-02-2017, 12:00 PM #37
obaaid
Do a barrel roll!
i need for this region CUSA02826
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo