Post: Uncharted Nathan Drakes Collection Starter Saves [CUSA02320]
07-07-2017, 11:17 PM #1
pk89
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Heres a save for Brutal difficulty at the very beginning of the game. For every game. Theres no profile attached so all the trophies can be obtained!!

Dont change the difficulty or you will lose the tweaks for good. I can create some saves for other difficulties if necessary.

US version

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 09-13-2020 at 03:45 PM. Reason: title

The following 12 users say thank you to pk89 for this useful post:

aeneax, AkumaNYC, amoney3737, BubbaDaBarb, danilo_BR, DuffyDuck, Ali D Killer, godden18, Mr Mind, shz_hossein, TPh4ntom, Xthai
08-17-2017, 04:48 PM #65
Seconded, anyone know a way of getting this to work on EU version?
08-18-2017, 12:01 AM #66
wiii
I am error
eu version plsNinja
08-18-2017, 02:56 AM #67
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
Originally posted by BubbaDaBarb View Post
Looking forward to it. Brutal has been awful in the first Uncharted. I made it to the second jet ski chapter and got too frustrated to continue.

The world record of finishing Uncharted 1 is just 23 mins 33 seconds. You can use bug pass and brutal would the easiest one for all 3 games.
08-18-2017, 03:03 AM #68
Ichillmennbe
Gym leader
Originally posted by Zekahn View Post
I tried doing a trophy for speedrunning a specific chapter after fixing the profile issue, and I finished a level longer than the required time, no trophy unlock. Did it again under the requirements and it unlocked. I don't know if your save helps with the full game speedrun ones, however.

All 3 games' add-on speed run trophies can be unlocked if do so?

OK, I tried. It doesn't work for add-on speedrun trophies
Last edited by Ichillmennbe ; 08-20-2017 at 02:46 PM.
08-18-2017, 06:12 AM #69
luix
Little One
Originally posted by pk89 View Post
Heres a save for Brutal difficulty at the very beginning of the game. For every game. Theres no profile attached so all the trophies can be obtained!!

Dont change the difficulty or you will lose the tweaks for good. I can create some saves for other difficulties if necessary.

US version

hi pk89,

please reupload your saves. SAVEDATA033.bin is missing.

greets luix
Last edited by luix ; 08-21-2017 at 12:31 PM.

The following user thanked luix for this useful post:

witlzx28
08-21-2017, 11:26 AM #70
Is anyone working on a EU version of this save? Can it be done?
09-20-2017, 01:42 PM #71
not work all save = 0% UN1
09-12-2020, 05:45 PM #72
Kevils
Rookie
Heres a save for Brutal difficulty at the very beginning of the game. For every game. Theres no profile attached so all the trophies can be obtained!!

US version

09-12-2020, 05:46 PM #73
Kevils
Rookie

US version

Pls re up link. TKs so much
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo