Post: Uncharted Nathan Drakes Collection Starter Saves [CUSA02320]
07-07-2017, 11:17 PM #1
pk89
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Heres a save for Brutal difficulty at the very beginning of the game. For every game. Theres no profile attached so all the trophies can be obtained!!

Dont change the difficulty or you will lose the tweaks for good. I can create some saves for other difficulties if necessary.

US version

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 09-13-2020 at 03:45 PM. Reason: title

The following 12 users say thank you to pk89 for this useful post:

aeneax, AkumaNYC, amoney3737, BubbaDaBarb, danilo_BR, DuffyDuck, Ali D Killer, godden18, Mr Mind, shz_hossein, TPh4ntom, Xthai
08-07-2017, 12:29 PM #47
pk89
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Mr
maybe you can get the speed runs trophies with my Saves

Originally posted by tressel85 View Post
Are you doing the speed runs

Right now I’m only doing collectibles. Might try speed runs. But like mr mind said you can try his saves Smile
08-07-2017, 07:25 PM #48
Originally posted by Mr
maybe you can get the speed runs trophies with my Saves

Nope, just tried, speedruns don't unlock even doing it under the required time. No difficulty ones work either.
08-07-2017, 09:33 PM #49
Mr Mind
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Zekahn View Post
Nope, just tried, speedruns don't unlock even doing it under the required time. No difficulty ones work either.

Are you delete the Profile save before try it?
08-07-2017, 11:23 PM #50
Okay yeah, I was only deleting the shared profile not the specific game as well. That fixed it!
08-08-2017, 01:05 AM #51
Gamer08
Can’t trickshot me!
Okay yeah, I was only deleting the shared profile not the specific game as well. That fixed it!

So the speedruns works too?
08-08-2017, 01:58 AM #52
Originally posted by Gamer08 View Post
So the speedruns works too?

Yes and no. You still have to actually do it under the minimum time for the trophy to unlock. So it would only help if you've lost your save and need to have access to those chapters.
08-08-2017, 07:11 AM #53
Mr Mind
Do a barrel roll!
Yes and no. You still have to actually do it under the minimum time for the trophy to unlock. So it would only help if you've lost your save and need to have access to those chapters.

What do you mean, need i to complete the whole speedrun or only a chapter?
08-08-2017, 06:21 PM #54
Originally posted by Mr
What do you mean, need i to complete the whole speedrun or only a chapter?

I tried doing a trophy for speedrunning a specific chapter after fixing the profile issue, and I finished a level longer than the required time, no trophy unlock. Did it again under the requirements and it unlocked. I don't know if your save helps with the full game speedrun ones, however.
08-11-2017, 02:10 PM #55
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by pk89 View Post
Heres a save for Brutal difficulty at the very beginning of the game. For every game. Theres no profile attached so all the trophies can be obtained!!

Dont change the difficulty or you will lose the tweaks for good. I can create some saves for other difficulties if necessary.

US version

Update on those collectible weapon and difficulty saves for UC 1,2 and 3? Can you release what you have so far just add to it? thanks
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo