07-10-2017, 04:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everybody, just stopping by to drop another save. This one is for LEGO Marvels avengers, the game has been completed to 100% and should help you get alot of the trophies with ease and saving alot of time. This save was made with the Season Pass + all the Free DLCs installed, so it'll probably require them - I also completed the DLCs, and due to the nature of the DLC trophies, playing them once over should net you 3 trophies per mission, leaving you with 2 misc. trophies.

For the base game you will have to play all the missions through for their respective trophies, but all the misc work and tedious gold brick collection has been done for you. Enjoy everyone!

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 11-03-2019 at 03:47 PM. Reason: title

The following 10 users say thank you to Jesse Lagrue for this useful post:

Bigboss240280, GreenTea101, hess47, Leonrpg, markl1989, MusicGamer, shahreyz, stwowner, tt8, Wosley
08-01-2017, 01:31 AM #11
Im starting from zero progression and able to unlock below trophy using this save

And i need to unlock below trophy after complete all level mission which i think can pop up trophy

Anyone who using this save is it pop up trophy if we complete level mission?
Last edited by shahreyz83 ; 08-01-2017 at 01:41 AM.
08-01-2017, 01:46 AM #12
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
If all characters are unlocked, how would you get trophy?

That different than lego marvel superheroes which already unlockes character cant gain ant trophy.for lego avengers every unlock character need to perform specific task to unlock trophy liike teaming up in single session.for lego superheroes im still stucked with this below trophy

08-01-2017, 02:28 AM #13
Originally posted by WosleyBE
if you want you can make a guide for the trophies wat pop and wat trophies pop Winky Winky i can add it to my database if you want ?

Bro.you can image guide for trophy unlocked using my below post.sorry because im lazy to write using phone hahha.guide for each trophy shown in image i share
08-01-2017, 02:38 AM #14
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by shahreyz83 View Post
Bro.you can image guide for trophy unlocked using my below post.sorry because im lazy to write using phone hahha.guide for each trophy shown in image i share

wait are you able to say howmuch trophies pop
and wat you need to do for getting a trophy unlocked in steps ?
08-01-2017, 02:40 AM #15
Wosley

i see you got 38 trophies unlocked with 3 hours of gameplay
but does some spawn instant or do you need to buy something or gather something or kill something to get all th eothers ?
08-01-2017, 03:27 AM #16
Originally posted by WosleyBE
i see you got 38 trophies unlocked with 3 hours of gameplay
but does some spawn instant or do you need to buy something or gather something or kill something to get all th eothers ?

Need to perform specific task to trophy pop up.all trophy not instant pop up
08-01-2017, 03:29 AM #17
Wosley
Need to perform specific task to trophy pop up.all trophy not instant pop up

do you know wat you need to do specific to let them pop Happy? i dont own the game :(
08-01-2017, 03:30 AM #18
Im starting from zero progression and able to unlock below trophy using this save

And i need to unlock below trophy after complete all level mission which i think can pop up trophy

Anyone who using this save is it pop up trophy if we complete level mission?

Okay for first image. a magical place trophy to pop up you newd to use agent coulson character and let him die.description on every trophy
08-01-2017, 03:31 AM #19
Later when i got pc i will write the step for trophy to pop up.sorry for bad english

The following user thanked shahreyz83 for this useful post:

Wosley
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo