07-10-2017, 04:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everybody, just stopping by to drop another save. This one is for LEGO Marvels avengers, the game has been completed to 100% and should help you get alot of the trophies with ease and saving alot of time. This save was made with the Season Pass + all the Free DLCs installed, so it'll probably require them - I also completed the DLCs, and due to the nature of the DLC trophies, playing them once over should net you 3 trophies per mission, leaving you with 2 misc. trophies.

For the base game you will have to play all the missions through for their respective trophies, but all the misc work and tedious gold brick collection has been done for you. Enjoy everyone!

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 11-03-2019 at 03:47 PM. Reason: title

The following 10 users say thank you to Jesse Lagrue for this useful post:

Bigboss240280, GreenTea101, hess47, Leonrpg, markl1989, MusicGamer, shahreyz, stwowner, tt8, Wosley
03-10-2018, 12:37 PM #38
Zama
Gobble
Such nice Save, tastes super
04-08-2018, 06:35 AM #39
Originally posted by Jesse
Hey everybody, just stopping by to drop another save. This one is for LEGO Marvels avengers, the game has been completed to 100% and should help you get alot of the trophies with ease and saving alot of time. This save was made with the Season Pass + all the Free DLCs installed, so it'll probably require them - I also completed the DLCs, and due to the nature of the DLC trophies, playing them once over should net you 3 trophies per mission, leaving you with 2 misc. trophies.

For the base game you will have to play all the missions through for their respective trophies, but all the misc work and tedious gold brick collection has been done for you. Enjoy everyone!

Thank you bro! got the platinum
04-26-2018, 07:22 PM #40
Originally posted by Jesse
Hey everybody, just stopping by to drop another save. This one is for LEGO Marvels avengers, the game has been completed to 100% and should help you get alot of the trophies with ease and saving alot of time. This save was made with the Season Pass + all the Free DLCs installed, so it'll probably require them - I also completed the DLCs, and due to the nature of the DLC trophies, playing them once over should net you 3 trophies per mission, leaving you with 2 misc. trophies.

thanks dude for this
04-28-2018, 01:19 PM #41
What a saved game man you did it
05-12-2018, 01:18 PM #42
what format should usb stick be in?
05-15-2018, 05:06 PM #43
really great. thanks
11-03-2019, 09:15 AM #44
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Jesse Lagrue View Post

Can Someone re region this to EU?
11-03-2019, 03:24 PM #45
klycik
Vault dweller
Nevermind I did it myself
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo