Post: The last Guardian Trophy save. Speedrun/all costumes/all Hints [CUSA03745]
07-10-2017, 03:34 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys here is the Last guardian EU save. At the last part just kill the AI and lots of trophys should pop, i don know if u can unlock the combat and pet trophys but you can try. Some trophys must be earned in one playtrough like the barels etc. anyway*** the crappy ENJOY!!!!!
ones will be out of the way

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 01-27-2019 at 02:27 PM. Reason: title

The following 51 users say thank you to Saman80 for this useful post:

2minican, abufhad, Akeemi14, Allicks, ARTHURIUSS, Ayres, BASIA2001, BetoM, BitBoy, boss7, brendanbee, captainftw, Cloud, codenam47, d2rk, drjefffake, gofiolulz, gowhawx, hassanxx, Heavenly_King, InfamousD1, ivan6219, ivanngu, jaber2018, jafar1972, JJJ-HULK, kid90, klone, Leonrpg, letmesignup, littlealfie22, Logan_Sony, Mago de Oz, MXNlink, Nathaniel, neoar, paketonwebon, pijing3, QueenofHorror6903, raperorapero, Rpinnock, sablen2, SecAnswer, Thutmosis, Tovorot, TwoWeu, vitalovitalo, walker_john, Wosley, zayneisaacs, zero1976
03-11-2020, 04:19 PM #83
hello guys who has the save for Intensive Care in EU bcz i try 3 times the game and nothing......someone help please is my last trophie
03-11-2020, 04:41 PM #84
Intensive Care is very difficult to do it
Last edited by marius1992 ; 03-11-2020 at 04:42 PM.
04-19-2020, 10:25 PM #85
Looking for a save which will pop intensive care. Did 2 runs and the trophy did not pop. Can't bring myself to go through this game again. Someone please be our savior and post a save which will pop intensive care!
04-20-2020, 09:48 AM #86
I am on my second run only need intensive care and barrels. If I am able to get the intensive care trophy pop I will share it with you. But no promise here, if it does not work I won't go for this nightmare game again. So let's hope it works. I gonna keep you up to date.
04-20-2020, 03:33 PM #87
Ok. I caved in and did the third run and holy moly it finally fu****g popped! Posting my save here to save some folks the torture of going through this game-

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9lwd1vxs2p71bkx/CUSA03745_-_Intensive_Care.zip/file

This save is just before the other Tericos attack. Evade them, destroy AI and skip cutscenes. It should pop other trophies too if you haven't obtained them as this is essentially my platinum save.

Would be nice if someone can add this to OP so that people have more visibility. Cheers!

The following user thanked ARTHURIUSS for this useful post:

Nathaniel
04-20-2020, 06:37 PM #88
Originally posted by ARTHURIUSS View Post
Ok. I caved in and did the third run and holy moly it finally fu****g popped! Posting my save here to save some folks the torture of going through this game-

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9lwd1vxs2p71bkx/CUSA03745_-_Intensive_Care.zip/file

This save is just before the other Tericos attack. Evade them, destroy AI and skip cutscenes. It should pop other trophies too if you haven't obtained them as this is essentially my platinum save.

Would be nice if someone can add this to OP so that people have more visibility. Cheers!

I just tried it out and i can confirm, that Intensive Care pops with this amazing additional save. I can't confirm if other trophies pop as well since I have all other end content trophies, but this stupid trophy is finally history. Thank you a lot for your kind contribution, man!
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo