Post: The last Guardian Trophy save. Speedrun/all costumes/all Hints [CUSA03745]
07-10-2017, 03:34 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys here is the Last guardian EU save. At the last part just kill the AI and lots of trophys should pop, i don know if u can unlock the combat and pet trophys but you can try. Some trophys must be earned in one playtrough like the barels etc. anyway*** the crappy ENJOY!!!!!
ones will be out of the way

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 01-27-2019 at 02:27 PM. Reason: title

The following 51 users say thank you to Saman80 for this useful post:

2minican, abufhad, Akeemi14, Allicks, ARTHURIUSS, Ayres, BASIA2001, BetoM, BitBoy, boss7, brendanbee, captainftw, Cloud, codenam47, d2rk, drjefffake, gofiolulz, gowhawx, hassanxx, Heavenly_King, InfamousD1, ivan6219, ivanngu, jaber2018, jafar1972, JJJ-HULK, kid90, klone, Leonrpg, letmesignup, littlealfie22, Logan_Sony, Mago de Oz, MXNlink, Nathaniel, neoar, paketonwebon, pijing3, QueenofHorror6903, raperorapero, Rpinnock, sablen2, SecAnswer, Thutmosis, Tovorot, TwoWeu, vitalovitalo, walker_john, Wosley, zayneisaacs, zero1976
04-27-2019, 11:06 PM #74
can someone make change it to US please??
04-28-2019, 02:35 PM #75
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Heavenly_King View Post
can someone make change it to US please??

Impossible without official Save Wizard support with Advanced Mode, and I haven't seen Save Wizard support for this title yet. I think the only Team Ico game they have support for is the latest iteration of Shadow of the Colossus.
05-05-2019, 07:29 PM #76
JJJ-HULK
Save Point
you are the best !!!!
08-18-2019, 04:56 PM #77
Im a little lost with this save what trophies unlock?

I get All Talked Out? ty so much
08-18-2019, 10:43 PM #78
ADAY
Rookie
Amazing save thanks bro
10-14-2019, 10:16 PM #79
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

That trophy is hell... I still haven't gotten it either. I wonder if someone could upload a save on a checkpoint where Trico did poop and we try to get it... So tired of this trophy
10-15-2019, 12:09 PM #80
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by paketonwebon View Post
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

That trophy is hell... I still haven't gotten it either. I wonder if someone could upload a save on a checkpoint where Trico did poop and we try to get it... So tired of this trophy

It wasn't on these forums, but a few people did try that for testing purposes. They made backups of their saves near parts of the game where he's more likely to do his business, then when he did they tested to see if they could do it again. And it didn't work. A patch could always change the way it triggers though, since that was on a very early version.

If there are saves near the parts where I mentioned, though, like that big bridge near the final tower, or other parts of the game just before the final tower, that's where he's most likely to do it and you could just keep a backup around there and spam through those sections. He never seems to do it if you're just waiting. If he hasn't done it in a section/checkpoint, progress to the next one, do what's needed and hope he drops one.
10-19-2019, 05:04 PM #81
the Call of Nature is impossible for me 3 runs and 0 trophies...
10-19-2019, 05:23 PM #82
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by gofiolulz View Post
the Call of Nature is impossible for me 3 runs and 0 trophies...

If you're only doing runs right through the game that doesn't sound unusual at all. Instead, make a backup closer to the parts I've mentioned a few times, and just replay those parts since Trico is infinitely more likely to poop in certain parts of the game than in others. There's one part earlier in the game where he often does it but it's not as frequent as the parts later in the game that I mentioned. So if the ONLY parts that you're replaying are those parts you can usually spawn it pretty quickly.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo