Post: The last Guardian Trophy save. Speedrun/all costumes/all Hints [CUSA03745]
07-10-2017, 03:34 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys here is the Last guardian EU save. At the last part just kill the AI and lots of trophys should pop, i don know if u can unlock the combat and pet trophys but you can try. Some trophys must be earned in one playtrough like the barels etc. anyway*** the crappy ENJOY!!!!!
ones will be out of the way

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 01-27-2019 at 02:27 PM. Reason: title

The following 51 users say thank you to Saman80 for this useful post:

2minican, abufhad, Akeemi14, Allicks, ARTHURIUSS, Ayres, BASIA2001, BetoM, BitBoy, boss7, brendanbee, captainftw, Cloud, codenam47, d2rk, drjefffake, gofiolulz, gowhawx, hassanxx, Heavenly_King, InfamousD1, ivan6219, ivanngu, jaber2018, jafar1972, JJJ-HULK, kid90, klone, Leonrpg, letmesignup, littlealfie22, Logan_Sony, Mago de Oz, MXNlink, Nathaniel, neoar, paketonwebon, pijing3, QueenofHorror6903, raperorapero, Rpinnock, sablen2, SecAnswer, Thutmosis, Tovorot, TwoWeu, vitalovitalo, walker_john, Wosley, zayneisaacs, zero1976
09-19-2018, 03:26 PM #65
Thankyou so much. Loved the game on the first run, but my platinum run really did begin to show how broken and darn right unplayable this game can be. The trophies themselves are trash as well so really glad I don't have to play a speed run or no death run.

Many thanks kind sir.
01-11-2019, 05:56 AM #66
MXNlink
Bounty hunter
What does the highlighted red [US] mean on the title?
01-11-2019, 09:07 AM #67
luix
Little One
Originally posted by MXNlink View Post
What does the highlighted red [US] mean on the title?

thats wrong. it is an EU save. a moderator has to fix this! there are a lot of wrong prefixes.
Last edited by luix ; 01-11-2019 at 09:08 AM.
01-27-2019, 02:25 PM #68
SirMicolash
Little One
Any chance we can re region?
01-27-2019, 02:44 PM #69
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by SirMicolash View Post

Only if Save Wizard both -1- Supports a title, and -2- also supports Advanced Mode for that title. I don't believe Save Wizard supports Last Guardian for either Quick Mode or Advanced Mode, so no.
01-28-2019, 12:23 AM #70
SirMicolash
Little One
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by SirMicolash View Post

Only if Save Wizard both -1- Supports a title, and -2- also supports Advanced Mode for that title. I don't believe Save Wizard supports Last Guardian for either Quick Mode or Advanced Mode, so no.

Yeah.. Just look into savewizard and cant find the last guardian..
03-31-2019, 01:14 PM #71
please save game for call of nature trophy
04-02-2019, 12:59 PM #72
no any body ?!
04-02-2019, 01:32 PM #73
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Mehdi PS View Post
no any body ?!

More generally, if you want a specific save that you don't see in a thread you're looking at, you should post in the Save Requests section. Link below, but please read after that because for this trophy I'm not sure a save will help (much):

You must login or register to view this content.

For this specific trophy, I hope I'm wrong but I'm not positive a save could be made at just the right time. This is an EXTREMELY random trophy. There's no way of knowing for sure when or where Trico will do this for you, so much so that when it finally happens a lot of people still miss it because their camera is facing the wrong way. There's no way to increase the chances of it happening, and as far as I know even using a save where he did it one minute after you saved (but you missed it because of bad camera angle), loading up that same save it's purely random whether or not he will do it again. So again, unless more has been discovered about this trophy, I'm not sure if a save will help.

The best I could say is that he always seemed most likely to do his business near the end of the game, either when you're getting close to the final tower, that bridge leading to it or just after it BUT BEFORE you enter it. Yet he's much less likely to do it there if he already did it earlier in that same playthrough, especially if he did it more than once. So if there's a save just before that bridge section, you could use that section, go through it and hope you get lucky, if not reload the save and go through it again and keep looking at Trico, and keeping doing that over and over until you finally get lucky. Waiting around does nothing - he'll either do it right away once you "do" something like defeat enemies or solve a part of a puzzle or enter a new section, or he won't. If there's a save in this set that's before that section great.

If not, you could speedrun through the game until you're there yourself, then back up your game so you can keep using that save over and over until you get it. I know a lot of people who have been though the game 7 or 8 times without getting this trophy, until they backed up their save before that bridge.

Hope this helps.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

Mehdi PS
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo