07-31-2017, 06:04 PM #1
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); And again it's me :O

i simply convertet this save You must login or register to view this content. to an eu save. i did it with You must login or register to view this content. cause re region with xploder didn't work. anyway huge thanks goes to You must login or register to view this content. for this gta save.

DOWNLOAD : You must login or register to view this content.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i also made a EU save for the tophysaveset #1 which was postet by You must login or register to view this content.

TROPHIES:

Base Game:
- Show Off 0:10
- Close Shave 1:49
- Waste Management 4:44
- Career Criminal (100%) 6:58

Rockstar Editor:
- Animal Lover 7:21
- First Time Director 7:21
- Cryptozoologist 7:21
- Location Scout 8:05
- Method Actor 8:33
- Cult Movie 8:48
- Ensemble Piece 8:48
- Humans of Los Santos 9:15

Watch this video to know what to do:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i made an EU save for the tophysaveset #2 which was postet by You must login or register to view this content.

TROPHIES:

- Multi-Disciplined 0:04
- A New Perspective 0:04
- San Andreas Sightseer 0:04
- A Mystery, Solved 0:18
- From Beyond the Stars 1:37
- A Lot of Cheddar 2:36
- Solid Gold, Baby! 3:36

Watch this video to know what to do:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have convertet these to saves also to eu:

You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by aeneax ; 04-29-2019 at 03:22 PM. Reason: title

The following 64 users say thank you to xTheSolutionNOT for this useful post:

_cj3z_, alvali 11, Apex_Raptor, ARTHURIUSS, BADDOG-9, Biffaboy, Bigboss240280, bigburt82, bobsandbag, cepi, Cloud, Days gone, EmoZio, EraldinhoMendes, fiyrso, Garrincha1962, gr82b61, GradinPlater, hish10, Hojo12, ignored467, igors, isigo, Jax1984, juafe27, JusThatGood, kiki1941, km73, Komar, kuzya, Leonrpg, luix, Major Meat Bone, mickfromle, moaz079, mrmidnight2011, Nickname566, Nickpratt1990, nooei12345, obliviousmac, oldcp65, Oliver santiago, otaconn, PEPEBENY, pierro76600, rahaman khan, Rajnij, rewagtfo, salemJKU, saxay, Sayres, Shikanakatsuko, taker394, ThatEpicSomeone, Tiggerrn, troleik, V1NOSEC, vAkuji, wldfq3, Wosley, xSOADx, xstateofunionx, Yolo Brahs !, zoccochino691
08-02-2017, 01:05 PM #20
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by onyx001 View Post
I've updated US saves in my thread. All hope for resigning to EU lies with xTheSolutionNOT. Winky Winky

i made an eu save Happy huge thanks again ! really great work.

The following 2 users say thank you to xTheSolutionNOT for this useful post:

luix, xSOADx
08-02-2017, 08:31 PM #21
Doesnt have the correct save for EU save set
08-02-2017, 10:44 PM #22
Though it's technically a save set it's still incomplete you can't get trophies like from beyond the stars trophy or wanted alive or Alive trophy either so it'd be great if there was a save uploaded where you can obtain these then that will make it pretty much a complete save set sort of
08-03-2017, 12:40 AM #23
v0lcom
a saubana bursch
i did a re-region on the other save posted in the us forum from [URL="You must login or register to view this content."]onyx001[/URL]
i hope thats ok
08-04-2017, 03:43 PM #24
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by v0lcom View Post
i did a re-region on the other save posted in the us forum from [URL="You must login or register to view this content."]onyx001[/URL]
i hope thats ok

i allready did that ^^ btw convertet the second save which was postet by onyx.
08-04-2017, 03:54 PM #25
v0lcom
a saubana bursch
oh ok. haven't seen that Smile
too late in the evening i think.
08-04-2017, 11:07 PM #26
can someone PLEASE explain to me how so many of you are getting this to work - i've removed all saves from my machine, just resigned the 1st posted save and it is different to the save in the video - the post save is a single 100% save (not a set) .

for example - the 2nd trophy being unlocked in the video shows the under the bridge trophy popping when one more bridge has been completed. the posted save only has HALF of the bridges completed.

how is everyone in this thread making it work?
Last edited by towerbass ; 08-04-2017 at 11:26 PM.
08-07-2017, 03:37 PM #27
justeve
< ^ > < ^ >
Nice saves shame I don't have a resigner Cough Ninja
08-08-2017, 11:53 PM #28
I'll have to get GTA V soon to try these out!
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo