08-23-2017, 03:51 AM #1
krustytoe
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This game has been out long enough. Legit player already moved on. I might as well post my save.

You are OP. That sum it up.

CUSA07113
You must login or register to view this content.

No DLC needed.

THis is what is on the save. Throw a Kunai at Bosses to get their recipes.
    -=-Agyo Bonuses-=-

Amrita Earned (+15%)
Luck (+1450)
Life (+1400)
Yokai Close Combat Damage (+135%)
Received Elemental Damage (150.0%)
Living Weapon Durability (+1500)
vs. Yokai Realm (+150)
Omnyo Magic Power (+150)

-=-Ungyo Bonuses-=-

Gold Earned (+15.0%)
Item Drop Rate (106,535,321.6%)
Ki (1,065,353,216)
Human Close Combat Damage (+10mil%)
Damage from Fall (15.0%)
Elixir Effect on Life Recovery (+15.0%)
Toughness (+60)
Ninjutsu Power (540,955,70Cool Man (aka Tustin)

Note: Human bosses only drop things if not killed by Close Combat.

The thing is Save Wizard disable adding code for this game. So I can only give you my old save. And the reason some stat are not as I posted is because of the patches. I made this save way before patches for the DLC was released.
Last edited by Wosley ; 08-10-2019 at 09:17 AM.

The following 47 users say thank you to krustytoe for this useful post:

1076530091, Alexsandr194, billyxota, Cap77, cttizzle2010, Dr Salem, exclusiv24, ExoticVisionz777, fightingrhino, GelsonSilva, Ali D Killer, gr82b61, hajwel, henrywuishere, Herobrine344, hong sun, IGNMAn, Isaac Clarke, isaiaspereira, jojo.jra7, KevinL, Kim-Chi, leejunfan30000, lucianonery, MawkouX0, MXNlink, Myzery216, nilson1, Opticalenvy, patricios, powerade73, Razoray28, Roran, RX_350, Shadow_dragon, SirMicolash, skt0905usa, starkjim87, t-bagwell, taker394, touqeer, Untouchable_God, vojkan, vppps3, Wildarms, wongfeihung, Wosley
08-28-2017, 02:33 PM #56
Nioh developers reset all guardian spirits back to normal levels; you should still be able to mod the guardian spirit using Cyber Gadget because a player recently had unlimited onmyo magic with the guardian spirit. Cyber Gadget has to work or they couldn't sell the program unless it is not being updated for the correct version. I know advanced mode does not work for Japan Nioh save, but it should work with the NA/EU version. There is no other way unless the player hacked the PS4 console, but he or she was taking damage and healing again. I might have to test it. Wasted money on ridiculous games, can't hurt to try.
08-28-2017, 02:34 PM #57
Originally posted by NGGamer View Post
Don't buy the digital software from Cyber because it doesn't work. I did that's why I know. Even though the Japanese version sees and reads the NA version, it's QMO with no advance mode, broken level boost (it was patched) and no item codes at all.

Post some screenshots.
08-28-2017, 03:26 PM #58
Roran
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by chris83 View Post
Nioh developers reset all guardian spirits back to normal levels; you should still be able to mod the guardian spirit using Cyber Gadget because a player recently had unlimited onmyo magic with the guardian spirit. Cyber Gadget has to work or they couldn't sell the program unless it is not being updated for the correct version. I know advanced mode does not work for Japan Nioh save, but it should work with the NA/EU version. There is no other way unless the player hacked the PS4 console, but he or she was taking damage and healing again. I might have to test it. Wasted money on ridiculous games, can't hurt to try.

Thanks for the info. So... you think that Advanced Mode still works? I mean, your argument sounds logical, but I'm really hesistant to spend 60€ on a product if someone else claims that they don't have Advanced Mode, even for EU/NA Nioh. If they do then the investiment might be worth it for me but I don't really want to waste the price of a triple A title for nothing.

Is there any way these cheats he had were from before the patch? I know you said that TN reset the guardian spirit levels, but maybe him having unlimited onmyo magic was caused by another cheat (like, cheating the Unlimited Onmyo stat with 100% on a piece of armor? I think these things were possible to do with Advanced Mode once and were probably carried over).
08-28-2017, 04:23 PM #59
Originally posted by MrRoyaute View Post
Post some screenshots.

As you can see, QMO.
Last edited by NGGamer ; 08-28-2017 at 04:31 PM.
08-28-2017, 04:26 PM #60

As you can see, QMO.

"This image or video has been moved or deleted"
08-28-2017, 04:32 PM #61
"This image or video has been moved or deleted"

I edited my prior post with other links.
08-28-2017, 04:50 PM #62

Well, damn. What about the USB version, if you have that one too do you know if it has Advanced mode for anything?
08-28-2017, 05:39 PM #63
Roran
Pokemon Trainer

Damn, that‘s a shame. Thanks for letting us know.

And none of the quick codes work either? Is that „level 3580“-one just an error in the code description?

Also, I‘m still a bit confused on whether or not there actually is an USB version of it now? Because as mentioned, the only physical copy I could find was the one where (from what it looked like) you only get a box/paper with the serial number and installation instructions. So basically the same as the digital version, except printed out.
08-28-2017, 06:40 PM #64
Well, damn. What about the USB version, if you have that one too do you know if it has Advanced mode for anything?

I don't have the USB version I'm afraid.

Originally posted by Roran View Post
Damn, that‘s a shame. Thanks for letting us know.

And none of the quick codes work either? Is that „level 3580“-one just an error in the code description?

Also, I‘m still a bit confused on whether or not there actually is an USB version of it now? Because as mentioned, the only physical copy I could find was the one where (from what it looked like) you only get a box/paper with the serial number and installation instructions. So basically the same as the digital version, except printed out.

The quick codes work but there's hardly any, no items and crafting material at all. The level 750 all stats 99 code doesn't work. You are level 0 with missing skill points you used prior if you start up the game with it.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo