08-23-2017, 03:51 AM #1
krustytoe
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This game has been out long enough. Legit player already moved on. I might as well post my save.

You are OP. That sum it up.

CUSA07113
You must login or register to view this content.

No DLC needed.

THis is what is on the save. Throw a Kunai at Bosses to get their recipes.
    -=-Agyo Bonuses-=-

Amrita Earned (+15%)
Luck (+1450)
Life (+1400)
Yokai Close Combat Damage (+135%)
Received Elemental Damage (150.0%)
Living Weapon Durability (+1500)
vs. Yokai Realm (+150)
Omnyo Magic Power (+150)

-=-Ungyo Bonuses-=-

Gold Earned (+15.0%)
Item Drop Rate (106,535,321.6%)
Ki (1,065,353,216)
Human Close Combat Damage (+10mil%)
Damage from Fall (15.0%)
Elixir Effect on Life Recovery (+15.0%)
Toughness (+60)
Ninjutsu Power (540,955,70Cool Man (aka Tustin)

Note: Human bosses only drop things if not killed by Close Combat.

The thing is Save Wizard disable adding code for this game. So I can only give you my old save. And the reason some stat are not as I posted is because of the patches. I made this save way before patches for the DLC was released.
Last edited by Wosley ; 08-10-2019 at 09:17 AM.

The following 47 users say thank you to krustytoe for this useful post:

1076530091, Alexsandr194, billyxota, Cap77, cttizzle2010, Dr Salem, exclusiv24, ExoticVisionz777, fightingrhino, GelsonSilva, Ali D Killer, gr82b61, hajwel, henrywuishere, Herobrine344, hong sun, IGNMAn, Isaac Clarke, isaiaspereira, jojo.jra7, KevinL, Kim-Chi, leejunfan30000, lucianonery, MawkouX0, MXNlink, Myzery216, nilson1, Opticalenvy, patricios, powerade73, Razoray28, Roran, RX_350, Shadow_dragon, SirMicolash, skt0905usa, starkjim87, t-bagwell, taker394, touqeer, Untouchable_God, vojkan, vppps3, Wildarms, wongfeihung, Wosley
08-26-2017, 10:15 PM #38
Roran
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by chris83 View Post
Personally, you have some people complaining about games that have an online component and they will do their best to get them blocked. I have a good guess who those people are, but I'm not going to say anything. I will quit making codes for all games but according to Cyber Gadget, MGSV and Nioh can still be modded using advanced mode for NA/EU version.

My Nioh save does not have modded guardian spirit, but it contains lots of items in storage (max skill point items, max crystals, etc.) It is not much different, but it is enough.

Alright, thanks for the info! So wait, Cyber Gadget still allows advanced mode for Nioh and MSGV in NA/EU? I thought Cyber Gadget only worked for the Japanese market whereas SW was "responsible" for all other regions besides Japan?

Also, sounds interesting with your save. Any chance you'd be willing to share it? If not then nevermind. You're in the US I assume?
08-26-2017, 10:28 PM #39
Cyber Gadget started supporting some NA/EU titles and it still shows advanced open for those two games. My nioh save is US as well. If you need a EU save, I suggest buying Cyber Gadget if you want to mod that version.

08-26-2017, 10:38 PM #40
Roran
Pokemon Trainer
Cyber Gadget started supporting some NA/EU titles and it still shows advanced open for those two games. My nioh save is US as well. If you need a EU save, I suggest buying Cyber Gadget if you want to mod that version.

Didn't know that, many thanks! I might actually consider getting it.

Since you mentioned modding your Nioh save, do you happen to know of any places where I could look up the codes for cheating in Nioh's advanced mode? Like modding stats like the ones OP has modded? Just asking in advance because I'd probably be lost with Advanced Mode without the codes.
08-26-2017, 11:09 PM #41

Are you sure that's not a webpage error? I've been looking at Japanese forums like web.save-editor.com and they confirm that Cyber Gadget doesn't support Advanced mode for Nioh, but they probably don't care about International versions of the game and left it on. I'll buy it next week and see if it's correct.
08-26-2017, 11:27 PM #42
Roran
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by MrRoyaute View Post
Are you sure that's not a webpage error? I've been looking at Japanese forums like web.save-editor.com and they confirm that Cyber Gadget doesn't support Advanced mode for Nioh, but they probably don't care about International versions of the game and left it on. I'll buy it next week and see if it's correct.

I actually was just wondering that aswell; I've been googling around a bit and found some Japanese forums (I used Google translate to read them, as I can't speak Japanese) where people wrote that Cyber Gadget doesn't support Advanced Mode for Nioh anymore.

Also, on the webpage he linked, the Japanese version of Nioh is indeed marked as not having quick mode anymore (Nioh is 仁王 in Japan, you can search for that on the webpage), whereas only the oversea version shows that Advanced Mode still is active for this game.

> but they probably don't care about International versions of the game and left it on

Do you think that's a realistic possibility? I mean, it would be great if it were the case, but wouldn't it make sense to disable it for all regions at once and that they just forgot to update the webpage?

I don't know, if Advanced Mode is still available then I might make that 60€ investment for it, but without knowing that, I'm hestistant because it would be the more or less only reason I'd even consider buying a 2nd save file editor in addition to SW.
08-26-2017, 11:47 PM #43
Roran
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by MrRoyaute View Post

Also, I'm a little confused, is what Cyber Gadget calls the "overseas version" on their list of games the same product as the Japanese version, or is it a completely different product? In other words, is it You must login or register to view this content.? Because the only other product I can find on their web page with an English description is the "saveEditor Game Enhancer", which is explicitly stated not support have manual codes, in other words Advanced Mode.

I find their webpage a bit confusing in that regard, as someone not speaking Japanese. Sorry for kinda getting off-topic.
08-27-2017, 03:31 AM #44
You can only apply quick mode cheats using the save editor game enhancer version. I seen a player a few days ago with modded guardian spirits, using infinite onmyo magic to get full health with each heal. There is two ways to do this, modded PS4 or the cyber gadget original save editor. I'm almost positive the player was using cyber gadget because Japan players or those using SW cannot get that anymore. The update reset all levels and guardian spirit stats. This player had it on nioh version 1.16 co op. Translate the page to English if you are having trouble.
08-27-2017, 03:40 AM #45
08-27-2017, 03:58 AM #46

This is the version that still has Advanced mode?

EDIT: Nevermind, I get what you're saying. All client versions of Cyber Gadget don't support Advanced mode, but the version that comes on the USB drive does.
Last edited by MrRoyaute ; 08-27-2017 at 04:24 AM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo