08-23-2017, 03:51 AM #1
krustytoe
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This game has been out long enough. Legit player already moved on. I might as well post my save.

You are OP. That sum it up.

CUSA07113
You must login or register to view this content.

No DLC needed.

THis is what is on the save. Throw a Kunai at Bosses to get their recipes.
    -=-Agyo Bonuses-=-

Amrita Earned (+15%)
Luck (+1450)
Life (+1400)
Yokai Close Combat Damage (+135%)
Received Elemental Damage (150.0%)
Living Weapon Durability (+1500)
vs. Yokai Realm (+150)
Omnyo Magic Power (+150)

-=-Ungyo Bonuses-=-

Gold Earned (+15.0%)
Item Drop Rate (106,535,321.6%)
Ki (1,065,353,216)
Human Close Combat Damage (+10mil%)
Damage from Fall (15.0%)
Elixir Effect on Life Recovery (+15.0%)
Toughness (+60)
Ninjutsu Power (540,955,70Cool Man (aka Tustin)

Note: Human bosses only drop things if not killed by Close Combat.

The thing is Save Wizard disable adding code for this game. So I can only give you my old save. And the reason some stat are not as I posted is because of the patches. I made this save way before patches for the DLC was released.
Last edited by Wosley ; 08-10-2019 at 09:17 AM.

The following 47 users say thank you to krustytoe for this useful post:

1076530091, Alexsandr194, billyxota, Cap77, cttizzle2010, Dr Salem, exclusiv24, ExoticVisionz777, fightingrhino, GelsonSilva, Ali D Killer, gr82b61, hajwel, henrywuishere, Herobrine344, hong sun, IGNMAn, Isaac Clarke, isaiaspereira, jojo.jra7, KevinL, Kim-Chi, leejunfan30000, lucianonery, MawkouX0, MXNlink, Myzery216, nilson1, Opticalenvy, patricios, powerade73, Razoray28, Roran, RX_350, Shadow_dragon, SirMicolash, skt0905usa, starkjim87, t-bagwell, taker394, touqeer, Untouchable_God, vojkan, vppps3, Wildarms, wongfeihung, Wosley
08-25-2017, 06:34 AM #20
Wildarms
Do a barrel roll!
Thanks for this. I dropped my 500 hours save for this. My perfect ethereal set build was doing 600k with the Iai build, and yet this modded save destroys everything so much faster haha
08-25-2017, 11:26 AM #21
Very Good

I am Brazilian, registered in this community and you are to be congratulated for the work (sorry the Google translator).
08-25-2017, 11:53 AM #22
Roran
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by NGGamer View Post
Save Wizard team are a bunch hypocrites for locking advanced mode in Nioh but turning a blind eye to Bloodborne and Souls. Those games are all kinds of messed up now and they leave it yet force their view on other games nobody even play PvP in like Nioh and SAO.

OP, thanks for posting this save and thanks for not being one of the idiots who went into PvP with it and fucked things up for the rest of us.

This is a good save. The only problem is the high item drop as most of the drops are yellow and Team Ninja killed crafting by excluding ethereals so smithing texts are useless now.

Yeah I cannot fully understand SW's logic with these games. I can entirely understand why they made Nioh QMO to begin with, but so much has changed since that I wish they would reconsider that choice. It's just ridiculous when comparing it to the Soulsborne games, all of which since months enjoy the benefit of Advanced Mode.

Nioh's playerbase has significantly dwindled over the last couple months. Even the DLCs can barely bring back old players, and we haven't even yet seen all DLCs, yet in DS3 and BB, the playerbase holds up pretty steadily even though the games are quite of age compared to Nioh. But even more to the point, people are barely interested in Nioh's unbalanced, tackled-on, gear-based PvP whereas in DS2/3/BB, PvP is all over the place. You can be invaded in most areas of the game, you are constantly forced into unavoidable PvP scenarios; literally every player who plays DS3 online is gonna encounter human opponents, even if he doesn't want to. Yet, Save Wizard figures that Advanced Mode is acceptable for the Soulsborne games but is inacceptable for Nioh because of its isolated, fragmented, barely played PvP mode.

If you visit the Nioh forums/subreddits/etc., there is almost zero talk about PvP, no discussion, no videos about it, nothing. If you visit the equivalent DS-forums on the other hand, posts and videos about invasions, duels, ganks and whatnot are all over the place. In the Soulsborne games, one of the main longetivity reasons for the game is PvP. In Nioh, the majority of people finds PvP forgettable. Nioh is the only of these games where PvP is not a longterm motivation for playing, yet it is the only game of this bunch where Save Wizard finds Advanced Mode inacceptable because of PvP.

The one reason I could think of why SW figures Advanced Mode is okay for the Soulsborne games as opposed to Nioh is because the Soulsborne games have safeguards in place. I've seen multiple reports of people who, even on console, got banned or got warning messages in DS2/3 because of their save file edits. These games seem to have the exact same safeguards in place on console like they do on PC, whereas Nioh at the time of its PvP release didn't have any safeguards against cheating at all.

However, even this argument doesn't hold up today, as Team Ninja has repeatedly implemented safeguards in Nioh to prevent the effects of save file editors in PvP. One of the biggest is that they made prestige titles (which a majority of people got their modded stats from before) not carry over to PvP. This save file that OP is posting? It's utterly useless for cheating in PvP. They also implemented a variety of other countermeasures like having many of your character stats be calculated in-game based on the given gear attributes, so that modding a certain stat isn't so easy. Team Ninja has made it their own obligation to prevent cheating in PvP, yet Save Wizard continues to hold on to their efforts when Team Ninja has essentially freed them from any obligation or duty to do so by taking matters into their own hand.

That's not to say that it would be impossible to find ways to cheat in PvP with Advanced Mode, but I have to ask. Team Ninja put so many safeguards in place against cheating, and they did that for a constantly dwindling playerbase who is for the largest part not interested in PvP. Considering all this, why must Save Wizard uphold their decision to have Nioh be QMO when the Soulsborne games enjoy Advanced Mode since months now even though they are all about PvP and have much larger playerbases?

Save Wizard had to make Nioh QMO so that they wouldn't attract unnecessary attention to themselves from Sony and Team Ninja which might have increased Sony's efforts to put obstacles in the way of Save Wizard, but at this point, I highly doubt anybody from Sony or Team Ninja would care if SW enabled Advanced Mode again for Nioh. The cheaters in DS2/3/BB would be a significantly larger red flag for Sony or anyone involved, yet Save Wizard continues to provide Advanced Mode for these games and seems to have no intention of changing that.
08-25-2017, 11:54 AM #23
Roran
Pokemon Trainer
Edit: Sorry, my comment was apparently saved twice.
Last edited by Roran ; 08-25-2017 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Accidental duplicate
08-25-2017, 01:20 PM #24
Logan_Sony
Little One
I haven't started playing this game yet but is this save at the very beginning of the game? Thank you for your hard work Krustytoe.
Last edited by Logan_Sony ; 08-25-2017 at 01:26 PM.
08-25-2017, 07:31 PM #25
Originally posted by Roran View Post
Yeah I cannot fully understand SW's logic with these games. I can entirely understand why they made Nioh QMO to begin with, but so much has changed since that I wish they would reconsider that choice. It's just ridiculous when comparing it to the Soulsborne games, all of which since months enjoy the benefit of Advanced Mode.

Nioh's playerbase has significantly dwindled over the last couple months. Even the DLCs can barely bring back old players, and we haven't even yet seen all DLCs, yet in DS3 and BB, the playerbase holds up pretty steadily even though the games are quite of age compared to Nioh. But even more to the point, people are barely interested in Nioh's unbalanced, tackled-on, gear-based PvP whereas in DS2/3/BB, PvP is all over the place. You can be invaded in most areas of the game, you are constantly forced into unavoidable PvP scenarios; literally every player who plays DS3 online is gonna encounter human opponents, even if he doesn't want to. Yet, Save Wizard figures that Advanced Mode is acceptable for the Soulsborne games but is inacceptable for Nioh because of its isolated, fragmented, barely played PvP mode.

If you visit the Nioh forums/subreddits/etc., there is almost zero talk about PvP, no discussion, no videos about it, nothing. If you visit the equivalent DS-forums on the other hand, posts and videos about invasions, duels, ganks and whatnot are all over the place. In the Soulsborne games, one of the main longetivity reasons for the game is PvP. In Nioh, the majority of people finds PvP forgettable. Nioh is the only of these games where PvP is not a longterm motivation for playing, yet it is the only game of this bunch where Save Wizard finds Advanced Mode inacceptable because of PvP.

The one reason I could think of why SW figures Advanced Mode is okay for the Soulsborne games as opposed to Nioh is because the Soulsborne games have safeguards in place. I've seen multiple reports of people who, even on console, got banned or got warning messages in DS2/3 because of their save file edits. These games seem to have the exact same safeguards in place on console like they do on PC, whereas Nioh at the time of its PvP release didn't have any safeguards against cheating at all.

However, even this argument doesn't hold up today, as Team Ninja has repeatedly implemented safeguards in Nioh to prevent the effects of save file editors in PvP. One of the biggest is that they made prestige titles (which a majority of people got their modded stats from before) not carry over to PvP. This save file that OP is posting? It's utterly useless for cheating in PvP. They also implemented a variety of other countermeasures like having many of your character stats be calculated in-game based on the given gear attributes, so that modding a certain stat isn't so easy. Team Ninja has made it their own obligation to prevent cheating in PvP, yet Save Wizard continues to hold on to their efforts when Team Ninja has essentially freed them from any obligation or duty to do so by taking matters into their own hand.

That's not to say that it would be impossible to find ways to cheat in PvP with Advanced Mode, but I have to ask. Team Ninja put so many safeguards in place against cheating, and they did that for a constantly dwindling playerbase who is for the largest part not interested in PvP. Considering all this, why must Save Wizard uphold their decision to have Nioh be QMO when the Soulsborne games enjoy Advanced Mode since months now even though they are all about PvP and have much larger playerbases?

Save Wizard had to make Nioh QMO so that they wouldn't attract unnecessary attention to themselves from Sony and Team Ninja which might have increased Sony's efforts to put obstacles in the way of Save Wizard, but at this point, I highly doubt anybody from Sony or Team Ninja would care if SW enabled Advanced Mode again for Nioh. The cheaters in DS2/3/BB would be a significantly larger red flag for Sony or anyone involved, yet Save Wizard continues to provide Advanced Mode for these games and seems to have no intention of changing that.

I once asked the PR guy in the Save Wizard discord why they don't enable advanced mode, and they acted like smug assholes and said they just didn't like the game. You have a better chance of winning the lottery than Nioh having advanced mode re-enabled.
08-26-2017, 01:12 AM #26
Roran
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by MrRoyaute View Post
I once asked the PR guy in the Save Wizard discord why they don't enable advanced mode, and they acted like smug assholes and said they just didn't like the game. You have a better chance of winning the lottery than Nioh having advanced mode re-enabled.

That doesn't sound very professional. I respect the Save Wizard team and all the good they do, but it all sounds and looks like they ignore the Nioh Advanced Mode requests more because of a personal bias against the game as opposed to good reason. Right now, they have the benefit that they own the market, seeing as their only current opponent (Xploder) is almost nonfunctional and might not improve much in the foreseeable future, but one might still expect them to be consistent, logical and reasonable with their choice of QMO-games, and I don't really see that being the case with Nioh at the moment.

Which is a shame because the endgame goal in Nioh almost exclusively is to become as powerful as possible, yet it is the one game of this genre where Save Wizard won't help/allow us to do just that even though the game technically is supported.
08-26-2017, 01:30 AM #27
The Save Wizard team will not listen to anyone and continue to make games QMO with just one cheat (max money), which is not going to sell the product. Recently, MGSV just became QMO after me and the community spent a couple of weeks making codes. SW may have the market for now, but hopefully Xploder will improve and provide an update that includes the save editor. I think the team is lazy because every time a game is added, it only has one cheat, maybe multiple cheats if players are lucky.. I'm good with advance mode, but I'm not making anymore codes because when I do, the game becomes QMO.
08-26-2017, 01:37 AM #28
SirMicolash
Little One
Originally posted by krustytoe View Post
This game has been out long enough. Legit player already moved on. I might as well post my save.

You are OP. That sum it up.

CUSA07113
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/4ms8wjb7f449raz/Nioh.zip

No DLC needed.

THis is what is on the save. Throw a Kunai at Bosses to get their recipes.
    -=-Agyo Bonuses-=-

Amrita Earned (+15%)
Luck (+1450)
Life (+1400)
Yokai Close Combat Damage (+135%)
Received Elemental Damage (150.0%)
Living Weapon Durability (+1500)
vs. Yokai Realm (+150)
Omnyo Magic Power (+150)

-=-Ungyo Bonuses-=-

Gold Earned (+15.0%)
Item Drop Rate (106,535,321.6%)
Ki (1,065,353,216)
Human Close Combat Damage (+10mil%)
Damage from Fall (15.0%)
Elixir Effect on Life Recovery (+15.0%)
Toughness (+60)
Ninjutsu Power (540,955,70Cool Man (aka Tustin)

Note: Human bosses only drop things if not killed by Close Combat.

The thing is Save Wizard disable adding code for this game. So I can only give you my old save. And the reason some stat are not as I posted is because of the patches. I made this save way before patches for the DLC was released.

Great save you have mate i thought.but sadly until now no re regioning on SW and Xploder.i left long time ago NIOH.hope someday i can re region to AP/CN region and come back to Nioh
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo