08-23-2017, 03:51 AM #1
krustytoe
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This game has been out long enough. Legit player already moved on. I might as well post my save.

You are OP. That sum it up.

CUSA07113
You must login or register to view this content.

No DLC needed.

THis is what is on the save. Throw a Kunai at Bosses to get their recipes.
    -=-Agyo Bonuses-=-

Amrita Earned (+15%)
Luck (+1450)
Life (+1400)
Yokai Close Combat Damage (+135%)
Received Elemental Damage (150.0%)
Living Weapon Durability (+1500)
vs. Yokai Realm (+150)
Omnyo Magic Power (+150)

-=-Ungyo Bonuses-=-

Gold Earned (+15.0%)
Item Drop Rate (106,535,321.6%)
Ki (1,065,353,216)
Human Close Combat Damage (+10mil%)
Damage from Fall (15.0%)
Elixir Effect on Life Recovery (+15.0%)
Toughness (+60)
Ninjutsu Power (540,955,70Cool Man (aka Tustin)

Note: Human bosses only drop things if not killed by Close Combat.

The thing is Save Wizard disable adding code for this game. So I can only give you my old save. And the reason some stat are not as I posted is because of the patches. I made this save way before patches for the DLC was released.
Last edited by Wosley ; 08-10-2019 at 09:17 AM.

The following 47 users say thank you to krustytoe for this useful post:

1076530091, Alexsandr194, billyxota, Cap77, cttizzle2010, Dr Salem, exclusiv24, ExoticVisionz777, fightingrhino, GelsonSilva, Ali D Killer, gr82b61, hajwel, henrywuishere, Herobrine344, hong sun, IGNMAn, Isaac Clarke, isaiaspereira, jojo.jra7, KevinL, Kim-Chi, leejunfan30000, lucianonery, MawkouX0, MXNlink, Myzery216, nilson1, Opticalenvy, patricios, powerade73, Razoray28, Roran, RX_350, Shadow_dragon, SirMicolash, skt0905usa, starkjim87, t-bagwell, taker394, touqeer, Untouchable_God, vojkan, vppps3, Wildarms, wongfeihung, Wosley
08-27-2017, 01:40 PM #47
The 1 user license ( for $63.99) and the 3 user license for ($116.99).
08-28-2017, 01:57 AM #48
Roran
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by chris83 View Post
You can only apply quick mode cheats using the save editor game enhancer version. I seen a player a few days ago with modded guardian spirits, using infinite onmyo magic to get full health with each heal. There is two ways to do this, modded PS4 or the cyber gadget original save editor. I'm almost positive the player was using cyber gadget because Japan players or those using SW cannot get that anymore. The update reset all levels and guardian spirit stats. This player had it on nioh version 1.16 co op. Translate the page to English if you are having trouble.

That's interesting, thanks again!

By modded guardian spirits, what exactly do you mean? Was their level modded to something way above their usual level cap, or something like that?

Also, may I ask if you happen to know or remember any good sources for Nioh codes? I've just spend a while reading through You must login or register to view this content. and the linked chat archive there via google translate, but I can't seem to find any info on how I would be able to mod the Agyo and Ungyo bonuses that OP has modded in his save file which I would find interesting first and foremost.
08-28-2017, 07:03 AM #49
Originally posted by Roran View Post
That's interesting, thanks again!

By modded guardian spirits, what exactly do you mean? Was their level modded to something way above their usual level cap, or something like that?

Also, may I ask if you happen to know or remember any good sources for Nioh codes? I've just spend a while reading through You must login or register to view this content. and the linked chat archive there via google translate, but I can't seem to find any info on how I would be able to mod the Agyo and Ungyo bonuses that OP has modded in his save file which I would find interesting first and foremost.

People had level 150 Guardian Spirits but that was patched.

That info as well as the posts in the discussion thread were deleted because there was a fight about it. You can still find some codes at hackinformer somewhere.

Are you planning to buy the USB version? If you buy it let us know how smooth the process was. I wouldn't mind doing so too to get rid of the high item drop in this save. What people needed to mod was equipment drop.
08-28-2017, 10:51 AM #50
Roran
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by NGGamer View Post
People had level 150 Guardian Spirits but that was patched.

That info as well as the posts in the discussion thread were deleted because there was a fight about it. You can still find some codes at hackinformer somewhere.

Are you planning to buy the USB version? If you buy it let us know how smooth the process was. I wouldn't mind doing so too to get rid of the high item drop in this save. What people needed to mod was equipment drop.

Ah okay, will see if I can find anything there.

There's an USB version? I don't know, so far I was considering buying the digital one from their website, unless I find it somewhere else better/cheaper. Or does the USB version have any major upsides to the digital one?

Also I'll let you know how it goes after I bought it. But you're in the US, yes? On the webpage you linked some posts ago to their list of supported games, there I think there was only the EU/NA version of the game listed in the overseas-section?
08-28-2017, 11:16 AM #51
Ah okay, will see if I can find anything there.

There's an USB version? I don't know, so far I was considering buying the digital one from their website, unless I find it somewhere else better/cheaper. Or does the USB version have any major upsides to the digital one?

Also I'll let you know how it goes after I bought it. But you're in the US, yes? On the webpage you linked some posts ago to their list of supported games, there I think there was only the EU/NA version of the game listed in the overseas-section?

Don't buy the digital software from Cyber because it doesn't work. I did that's why I know. Even though the Japanese version sees and reads the NA version, it's QMO with no advance mode, broken level boost (it was patched) and no item codes at all.

If I were you I'd just use this save. You really don't need anything else. Sure you will have to level up and play a bit because only way of the samurai is cleared but it's easy because you're OP. I already finished way of the wise and famed tons of ethereal gear already. Got a full Scion set and one single Kunai one shots everything in the game. You really can't beat that. If you equip the bunny and two charms with luck in living weapon all drops will be divine minimum too.

This save even has free soul matching.

The only negative is the high item drop rate. Items are usable items and crafting materials and equipment is you wearable gear. I'm trying to find something that works with it because drops have a cap and you do not want fragments and crafting materials with every enemy you kill, you want other equipment besides those the enemy you kill is wearing. As is Marubashi for example offers very little variety in drops and after hours and hours farming it I've not seen a single charm drop at all. On the other hand you can even make a bow or gun build with this high item drop because every enemy will drop ammo after a kill.
08-28-2017, 11:32 AM #52
Roran
Pokemon Trainer
Don't buy the digital software from Cyber because it doesn't work. I did that's why I know. Even though the Japanese version sees and reads the NA version, it's QMO with no advance mode, broken level boost (it was patched) and no item codes at all.

If I were you I'd just use this save. You really don't need anything else. Sure you will have to level up and play a bit because only way of the samurai is cleared but it's easy because you're OP. I already finished way of the wise and famed tons of ethereal gear already. Got a full Scion set and one single Kunai one shots everything in the game. You really can't beat that. If you equip the bunny and two charms with luck in living weapon all drops will be divine minimum too.

This save even has free soul matching.

The only negative is the high item drop rate. Items are usable items and crafting materials and equipment is you wearable gear. I'm trying to find something that works with it because drops have a cap and you do not want fragments and crafting materials with every enemy you kill, you want other equipment besides those the enemy you kill is wearing. As is Marubashi for example offers very little variety in drops and after hours and hours farming it I've not seen a single charm drop at all. On the other hand you can even make a bow or gun build with this high item drop because every enemy will drop ammo after a kill.

Oh okay, thanks for the heads-up then. So their website where they list the EU/NA version of Nioh as Advanced Mode-enabled is just a mistake after all?

And is this different with the USB version of Cyber Gadget's editor? Where can I find this one? Sorry for all the questions lol.

Also I'm EU unfortunately so I can't use OP's file, but now if you're saying that Cyber Gadget doesn't have Advanced Mode for any region of Nioh after all, maybe I'll consider buying an US version of Nioh instead to use this save if I can catch it on a sale. Currently rather undecided.
08-28-2017, 12:06 PM #53
Oh okay, thanks for the heads-up then. So their website where they list the EU/NA version of Nioh as Advanced Mode-enabled is just a mistake after all?

And is this different with the USB version of Cyber Gadget's editor? Where can I find this one? Sorry for all the questions lol.

Also I'm EU unfortunately so I can't use OP's file, but now if you're saying that Cyber Gadget doesn't have Advanced Mode for any region of Nioh after all, maybe I'll consider buying an US version of Nioh instead to use this save if I can catch it on a sale. Currently rather undecided.

It must be a mistake or they just forgot to update their website. The official Cyber software does not support quick codes or advanced mode for Nioh and the NA/EU game enhancer volume 1 containing Nioh won't work either because that version does not support advanced mode for any game and "new patch codes cannot be added" either.

I thought there was a USB version? My mistake if not.
08-28-2017, 01:13 PM #54
Roran
Pokemon Trainer
It must be a mistake or they just forgot to update their website. The official Cyber software does not support quick codes or advanced mode for Nioh and the NA/EU game enhancer volume 1 containing Nioh won't work either because that version does not support advanced mode for any game and "new patch codes cannot be added" either.

I thought there was a USB version? My mistake if not.

Oh, okay then. Seems there's no hope for manually editing any Nioh save files ever again in that case. Unless someone brings out a completely new save editor one day or something like that.

Hm after looking around a bit, I think there's a physical version of their save editor, but it seems to be essentially just a box containing the license key and probably instructions on how to install it. So I highly doubt there's any difference to the digital version. That's probably what you mean? I couldn't find any info about an USB version.

Also, interestingly enough I found You must login or register to view this content. that peaked my interest because it had some very interesting stats; it allegedly contains, among other things, "Guard spirit consumption -100%" and therefore allows indefinite LW use. My guess is that it's only for the Japanese version of the game and was modded before Nioh was made QMO, but I still find it interesting that such save files are out there, although unfortunately packed as commercial products. It's not really clear to me from Google Translate though how this guy behind the offer is gonna actually deliver that save file though (resigning with SW, or PSN account sharing?).

I found quite a few Nioh save files of that kind on offer on that site, makes me wonder if there are similar things for other regions, or if someone having such a save file would be willing to share it (although I'd assume that it's Japanese only, so it's probably worthless until we get region resigning from SW).
08-28-2017, 01:17 PM #55
How do I download a mod menu I can't find anything
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo