08-23-2017, 03:51 AM #1
krustytoe
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This game has been out long enough. Legit player already moved on. I might as well post my save.

You are OP. That sum it up.

CUSA07113
You must login or register to view this content.

No DLC needed.

THis is what is on the save. Throw a Kunai at Bosses to get their recipes.
    -=-Agyo Bonuses-=-

Amrita Earned (+15%)
Luck (+1450)
Life (+1400)
Yokai Close Combat Damage (+135%)
Received Elemental Damage (150.0%)
Living Weapon Durability (+1500)
vs. Yokai Realm (+150)
Omnyo Magic Power (+150)

-=-Ungyo Bonuses-=-

Gold Earned (+15.0%)
Item Drop Rate (106,535,321.6%)
Ki (1,065,353,216)
Human Close Combat Damage (+10mil%)
Damage from Fall (15.0%)
Elixir Effect on Life Recovery (+15.0%)
Toughness (+60)
Ninjutsu Power (540,955,70Cool Man (aka Tustin)

Note: Human bosses only drop things if not killed by Close Combat.

The thing is Save Wizard disable adding code for this game. So I can only give you my old save. And the reason some stat are not as I posted is because of the patches. I made this save way before patches for the DLC was released.
Last edited by Wosley ; 08-10-2019 at 09:17 AM.

The following 47 users say thank you to krustytoe for this useful post:

1076530091, Alexsandr194, billyxota, Cap77, cttizzle2010, Dr Salem, exclusiv24, ExoticVisionz777, fightingrhino, GelsonSilva, Ali D Killer, gr82b61, hajwel, henrywuishere, Herobrine344, hong sun, IGNMAn, Isaac Clarke, isaiaspereira, jojo.jra7, KevinL, Kim-Chi, leejunfan30000, lucianonery, MawkouX0, MXNlink, Myzery216, nilson1, Opticalenvy, patricios, powerade73, Razoray28, Roran, RX_350, Shadow_dragon, SirMicolash, skt0905usa, starkjim87, t-bagwell, taker394, touqeer, Untouchable_God, vojkan, vppps3, Wildarms, wongfeihung, Wosley
08-26-2017, 01:39 AM #29
The save should be very useful because mine is similar. Players should be able to do one-hit kills with ninjitsu and with the human close combat damage, be sure to use a strong attack.
08-26-2017, 02:42 AM #30
Roran
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by chris83 View Post
The Save Wizard team will not listen to anyone and continue to make games QMO with just one cheat (max money), which is not going to sell the product. Recently, MGSV just became QMO after me and the community spent a couple of weeks making codes. SW may have the market for now, but hopefully Xploder will improve and provide an update that includes the save editor. I think the team is lazy because every time a game is added, it only has one cheat, maybe multiple cheats if players are lucky.. I'm good with advance mode, but I'm not making anymore codes because when I do, the game becomes QMO.

Oh well, that sucks. MSGV has been supported by SW for how long now, like a month or so? And they only now randomly decide to disable Advanced Mode? If they didn't want people to create their own cheats, why not disable it right from the release? Why now and for such an old game?

Who knows, maybe they are gonna make the Soulsborne games QMO aswell at this point if they just now make that choice with MSGV. I can only advise anyone who intends to manually mod these games and hasn't done so already to better do it asap, just in case. It's hard to predict what their reasoning is and how they make these decisions. I mean, I hope they don't and that the Soulsborne games keep their Advanced Mode... but who knows at this point.
08-26-2017, 02:48 AM #31
Roran
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by chris83 View Post
The save should be very useful because mine is similar. Players should be able to do one-hit kills with ninjitsu and with the human close combat damage, be sure to use a strong attack.

"because mine is similar" If you don't mind me asking, by that do you mean you also have a Nioh save with some powerful modifications from before they made it QMO? If that's the case, might I ask which region and/or which mods?

If I understood you wrong then nevermind; I just think that with how precious these modded save files from before Nioh was made QMO are right now, we should take any chance to share them with each other. If we could find people who have similar saves for the other regions outside of US aswell, that would be great.
08-26-2017, 10:05 AM #32
Thank you so much
08-26-2017, 10:17 AM #33
Ali D Killer
The One True Legend
Thanks for this Save
i got a question for you, if i change the armors and weapons will they effect the shuriken and the kunai damage?
because i'm planning to use the new armors...
08-26-2017, 05:18 PM #34
krustytoe
I am error
Originally posted by ghost
Thanks for this Save
i got a question for you, if i change the armors and weapons will they effect the shuriken and the kunai damage?
because i'm planning to use the new armors...

Wear whatever you want. The Prestige Buff stay the same.
08-26-2017, 07:17 PM #35
Logan_Sony
Little One
Is this save at the very beginning of the game before any trophies?
08-26-2017, 09:02 PM #36
Originally posted by Roran View Post
Oh well, that sucks. MSGV has been supported by SW for how long now, like a month or so? And they only now randomly decide to disable Advanced Mode? If they didn't want people to create their own cheats, why not disable it right from the release? Why now and for such an old game?

Who knows, maybe they are gonna make the Soulsborne games QMO aswell at this point if they just now make that choice with MSGV. I can only advise anyone who intends to manually mod these games and hasn't done so already to better do it asap, just in case. It's hard to predict what their reasoning is and how they make these decisions. I mean, I hope they don't and that the Soulsborne games keep their Advanced Mode... but who knows at this point.

Personally, you have some people complaining about games that have an online component and they will do their best to get them blocked. I have a good guess who those people are, but I'm not going to say anything. I will quit making codes for all games but according to Cyber Gadget, MGSV and Nioh can still be modded using advanced mode for NA/EU version.

My Nioh save does not have modded guardian spirit, but it contains lots of items in storage (max skill point items, max crystals, etc.) It is not much different, but it is enough.
08-26-2017, 09:53 PM #37
pk89
NextGenUpdate Elite
This save rocks
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo