Post: Yakuza Kiwami Complete Platinum Save Set [CUSA06997]
09-13-2017, 02:28 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

This Save Set Is Now Complete

First thing is to start a new game to earn the trophy When you don't pay your debts...All Saves In One Link
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

This Set will include all Saves to achieve Platinum in a legitimate order
Average Platinum time is 60-100 hours

Thank you to all contributors for this save set.
Last edited by Wosley ; 12-02-2018 at 08:55 AM. Reason: saveset complete

The following 1,141 users say thank you to AkumaNYC for this useful post:

``,, $$$ DANGER $$$, 0fox, 1233355, 123454321, 123arnis, 15699705049, 15m4, 179084986, 19willy74, 61891918, A_B_Y, abdjf, Abeche, abosaud09, AC3fan, acck0118, acjspider, adilgangster, aeneax, agnailton123, AHandsomeGamer, Ahmed-Houwari, ailanlrayaz, aimerlove, Alan-Li, alaseer, albasheeq, aldwin1412, Alexander1404, Alexombre91, alexsmithy12, ali_warchild, alinsson, allanhu313, allychew, alorfi85, alphaskill, AlpheusMortus, AlpineAlps, alreadyinuse, Alucard_Immorta, aminibox, amoney3737, amxer417, Anarki23, Anas014, AndersonRJMac, Andrew-W, anglee, Anime64, Anjinhupunk, Anselmo Ricci, Anthony-Kaiawe, Anxboxrefugee, Aost, AP8963, archertsukasa, Arckeus, Ariel77, ARKV, arnaud02, Aromaro, ARTHURIUSS, articuno77, asd02301, asy6971, at0mic punk, Atavius, athrunlelouch, Atilla, Atticus24, averagedude, avextrax, awesomw1, azad, bab1970, Babuba, BacheTehron7, Balinha, basharsky88, BASIA2001, Bassa, bayesh, bd_black55, Beer-there, benja1016, berhem, BerzerkBarrage, Bierbubi88, Biffaboy, BigBirdBrazzy, Bigboss240280, billy.ryoko, birka, blackguy-05, blacklist444, bladebro75, Blakey-Kun, BlankReg and 1,041 other users.
02-09-2019, 02:38 AM #110
Originally posted by AkumaNYC View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

First thing is to start a new game to earn the trophy When you don't pay your debts...All Saves In One Link

it's possible have it in eu version?
02-12-2019, 08:45 PM #111
frez0r
Gym leader
Originally posted by Jax1984 View Post

it's possible have it in eu version?

Apart from the profile save, you should be able to re-region the saves to your liking. That is, you don´t need the profile save to unlock trophies, I unluckily don´t remember.

The following 2 users say thank you to frez0r for this useful post:

DARTH VADER2000, Jax1984
02-13-2019, 12:09 PM #112
i need someone who can resign them for me since i've tried and didn't recognize my eu saves. i use save wizard
02-16-2019, 02:40 PM #113
Thanks Beachington
Last edited by ibs1984 ; 02-16-2019 at 03:21 PM.
02-20-2019, 01:45 PM #114
Thank for the set but I'm having some trouble with save #10 Let's Fight trophy. It loads Kiryu next "Vincent" on Park Boulevard and the instructions say "walk forward to earn trophy" but nothing happens even if I do walk forward. If I walk too far forward, the substory for "Doctor's duty" starts with the hungry kid.
02-20-2019, 03:47 PM #115
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Padavona View Post
Thank for the set but I'm having some trouble with save #10 Let's Fight trophy. It loads Kiryu next "Vincent" on Park Boulevard and the instructions say "walk forward to earn trophy" but nothing happens even if I do walk forward. If I walk too far forward, the substory for "Doctor's duty" starts with the hungry kid.

My suggestion, on the previous page of this thread:

Originally posted by aeneax View Post

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

Padavona
02-20-2019, 08:48 PM #116

can you please convert in eu version? i have save wizard but it don't recognize the saves. maybe beacause i've updated my ps4, i don't know

The following 2 users say thank you to Jax1984 for this useful post:

DARTH VADER2000, luckydevil
02-21-2019, 01:44 AM #117

Thanks for the reply, I'll give that a try Yes
02-21-2019, 04:03 PM #118
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

Thanks for the reply, I'll give that a try Yes

Strangely enough not long after I sent that to you, I popped that in the new PC port. Let me know if it works please because 1 other person had the same trouble, I gave out the same advice, obviously, and it would be good to confirm whether it might be some larger issue or just the issue I suspect it is (needing to bump into an unmarked dude on the radar). By the way, when Majima is active, there is no 1 set place on the map for him to be active. When you travel from area to area, he will travel with you, so if you go away from that mission marker to another area where he spawns for the Let's Fight trophy, like in front of the walk-in grill restaurant (forget the name) I think near the SE of the Millennial Tower, there'd be a random dude to bump into near there, too. He'll move, but the TYPE of Majima he is should stay the same (Zombie, Slugger, Cop, etc.).

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

Padavona
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo