Post: Final Fantasy XV - Comrades DLC 100% [CUSA01615/01633]
11-28-2017, 05:26 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello i have 100% in dlc comrades FF XV i share my save.

EU version : You must login or register to view this content.

trophy 999 999 KW pop, For got trophy you need speak the girl electrical network map, and exit. For trophy Cleaving a Path go to the truck and go to the last zone and beat the boss

I would have saved you 5 days.

US version : You must login or register to view this content.

Thks to markl1989 for US Save

IMPORTANT : For 2nd dlc go here You must login or register to view this content..
Last edited by aeneax ; 09-24-2019 at 02:36 PM. Reason: too many characters in title

The following 34 users say thank you to jack7777 for this useful post:

Anas014, broomstop, BubbaDaBarb, captainftw, Cloud, Darknessawaits1234, dragun619, EdeshDaGod, evolut1on_r, gogeta62, gr82b61, HW99, ignored467, IvaliceAlliance, Jerem92i, Kairo Montano, kiki1941, Kim-Chi, letmesignup, Levisaurus, markl1989, MrLibido, phosgene, Ps3_Xploder, Serah00, stasya, TheBlackPec, tkingdomkeyt, vaan1187, valkiarngreiper, witlzx28, Wosley, xgorinx, xXREDXIIIXx
05-31-2019, 06:16 PM #56
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by Javad134 View Post
what's the level of the character in this save and does he have ny lvl 120 weapons?

Did they ever raise the level cap that high on weapons? Are you looking for Comrades Standalone saves maybe? This is for the Comrades DLC that was eventually removed from Final Fantasy XV and turned into a standalone game. The CUSA would be different so would not work between the two games. The highest I recall weapons going was level 99. Comrades is not even present in Final Fantasy XV anymore after patch 1.27, unless you use some tricks to downgrade to a lower patch. The standalone game is different than the DLC this save works with.

OK thanks. yeah i need a high level save for the stand alone version
06-01-2019, 12:55 PM #57
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
what's the level of the character in this save and does he have ny lvl 120 weapons?

Did they ever raise the level cap that high on weapons? Are you looking for Comrades Standalone saves maybe? This is for the Comrades DLC that was eventually removed from Final Fantasy XV and turned into a standalone game. The CUSA would be different so would not work between the two games. The highest I recall weapons going was level 99. Comrades is not even present in Final Fantasy XV anymore after patch 1.27, unless you use some tricks to downgrade to a lower patch. The standalone game is different than the DLC this save works with.

OK thanks. yeah i need a high level save for the stand alone version

I don't think I've seen any threads for that here yet, but if you want to search, the CUSAs for the stanadlone are below. Search in this forum for Comrades, or for the CUSA number you need but don't include the dash.

Final Fantasy XV: Comrades
US Square Enix CUSA-13613 PlayStation Store PS4 12/13/18
Final Fantasy XV - Multiplayer Expansion: Comrades
EU Square Enix CUSA-13608 PlayStation Store PS4 12/13/18
AU Square Enix CUSA-13608 PlayStation Store PS4 12/13/18
JP Square Enix CUSA-13402 PlayStation Store PS4 12/13/18
06-30-2019, 04:30 PM #58
Hello,

first thank your for the save, it works fine.

One question, if a start I new game, do i can get the trophy for the 13 weapons, or there is no way to get it with this save ?

Thank you for your answers Winky Winky
06-30-2019, 08:12 PM #59
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Crounor View Post
Hello,

One question, if a start I new game, do i can get the trophy for the 13 weapons, or there is no way to get it with this save ?

Do you mean "Blessed By All" from the March 2018 update for 13 Royal Sigils? I don't know for sure but I don't think so because the New Game Plus in Comrades is a bit funky. Although the Sigils are sort of progression-related, they carry over to your new playthough so I don't think you have a chance to trigger them again. You could try though. The way to start a new playthrough is the door behind Monica in Lestallum. If the trophy doesn't just pop from having all 13, try switching your equipped one to EACH of the different 13 and see if that works. If that doesn't, try unlocking the map node for the first of the 13.
07-01-2019, 01:21 AM #60
I thought the servers for this were shut down... I was gonna start this game next but since I can't grit 100% anymore I'm gonna end up skipping out on it I think. Unless there's a way I can still get all the trophies from both dlcs in the main trophy list ( not standalone);
07-01-2019, 01:25 PM #61
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by warhawks83 View Post
I thought the servers for this were shut down... I was gonna start this game next but since I can't grit 100% anymore I'm gonna end up skipping out on it I think. Unless there's a way I can still get all the trophies from both dlcs in the main trophy list ( not standalone);

Servers are shut down but this DLC can be done completely offline with AI companions, even back when the DLC was new. The problem though is that the later patches have removed this DLC from the game entirely. There's a way around that but it's a bit of a pain:

For this game and many others, it's possible to download a specific patch instead of the latest one. There are ways to get just 1.00 of a game even if you have the digital version but since you do want the Comrades DLC installed, you want something far above that but below 1.27 which removed the DLC. Patch 1.26 is a safe one.

To download specific patches, whether you have the physical or digital version of the game, you basically need to -1- have your PS4 use a PC as a proxy server, -2- have that PC run a program called Charles to monitor incoming and outgoing internet traffic, and -3- using Charles, change the URL of the latest FF15 patch so that it grabs the 1.27 patch instead.

You can find some decent guides including the specific URLs you're changing, which will vary depending on which region/CUSA of FF15 you have. Just google "ff15 comrades dlc trophies" and I'm sure you'll see them. It's a fairly famous example of people using this method to grab a lower patch of a game.
07-01-2019, 01:39 PM #62
Originally posted by Crounor View Post
Hello,

Do you mean "Blessed By All" from the March 2018 update for 13 Royal Sigils? I don't know for sure but I don't think so because the New Game Plus in Comrades is a bit funky. Although the Sigils are sort of progression-related, they carry over to your new playthough so I don't think you have a chance to trigger them again. You could try though. The way to start a new playthrough is the door behind Monica in Lestallum. If the trophy doesn't just pop from having all 13, try switching your equipped one to EACH of the different 13 and see if that works. If that doesn't, try unlocking the map node for the first of the 13.

I take another save who had the 13 sigils, and after kill Ifrit I get the trophy. So it work apparently Winky Winky

Thank for you help Smile
07-01-2019, 01:40 PM #63
Originally posted by warhawks83 View Post

Look here buddy Smile

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/68912-how-to-get-comrades-trophies-after-update-127/

I did it, and it work very well Winky Winky

The following user thanked Crounor for this useful post:

warhawks83
07-03-2019, 03:47 PM #64
I already 100% the stand alone DLC. Can this be used for the DLC accessed from the game or they took that out?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo