Post: Final Fantasy XV - Comrades DLC 100% [CUSA01615/01633]
11-28-2017, 05:26 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello i have 100% in dlc comrades FF XV i share my save.

EU version : You must login or register to view this content.

trophy 999 999 KW pop, For got trophy you need speak the girl electrical network map, and exit. For trophy Cleaving a Path go to the truck and go to the last zone and beat the boss

I would have saved you 5 days.

US version : You must login or register to view this content.

Thks to markl1989 for US Save

IMPORTANT : For 2nd dlc go here You must login or register to view this content..
Last edited by aeneax ; 09-24-2019 at 02:36 PM. Reason: too many characters in title

The following 34 users say thank you to jack7777 for this useful post:

Anas014, broomstop, BubbaDaBarb, captainftw, Cloud, Darknessawaits1234, dragun619, EdeshDaGod, evolut1on_r, gogeta62, gr82b61, HW99, ignored467, IvaliceAlliance, Jerem92i, Kairo Montano, kiki1941, Kim-Chi, letmesignup, Levisaurus, markl1989, MrLibido, phosgene, Ps3_Xploder, Serah00, stasya, TheBlackPec, tkingdomkeyt, vaan1187, valkiarngreiper, witlzx28, Wosley, xgorinx, xXREDXIIIXx
12-04-2019, 03:03 PM #74
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Kyoko-manjii View Post
I got the save file on usb but when i want to copy it to my ps4 it says the date belongs to another user. How do i get this to work?

Exactly as Jhessejack says. See below:

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.
06-07-2020, 10:19 AM #75
ChrisBalrog
Pokemon Trainer
I don't know if anyone can help me. I finally decided finish my trophy list for this game and remember no downloading the latest to be able to still play Comrades offline. What I didn't know is there was a 2nd trophy list.

I just went to check my version and it is currently 1.23...

I am forever stuck with the 2nd list not completed?
06-07-2020, 03:11 PM #76
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by ChrisBalrog View Post
I don't know if anyone can help me. I finally decided finish my trophy list for this game and remember no downloading the latest to be able to still play Comrades offline. What I didn't know is there was a 2nd trophy list.

Common question obviously. There is a way to download a specific patch from PSN. It is too hard, although it does require at least some basic computer knowledge. Rather than typing out rather detailed steps, links, guides, etc., what I usually do is just give you some search terms that should lead you to a guide I've seen before. Go to google or your favorite search engine, and search for "comrades trophies after 1.27".
06-08-2020, 01:22 PM #77
ChrisBalrog
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Common question obviously. There is a way to download a specific patch from PSN. It is too hard, although it does require at least some basic computer knowledge. Rather than typing out rather detailed steps, links, guides, etc., what I usually do is just give you some search terms that should lead you to a guide I've seen before. Go to google or your favorite search engine, and search for "comrades trophies after 1.27".

I found one but that seem complicated to me and I don't have a router to have both my PS4 and PC connected to internet... :(

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/68912-how-to-get-comrades-trophies-after-update-127/

Only thing I could think for now is someone still having version 1.26 on their console and they unlock the trophies using my PSN account. Which is very risky I guess.
Last edited by ChrisBalrog ; 06-08-2020 at 01:22 PM.
06-08-2020, 02:29 PM #78
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

I found one but that seem complicated to me and I don't have a router to have both my PS4 and PC connected to internet... :(

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/68912-how-to-get-comrades-trophies-after-update-127/

Only thing I could think for now is someone still having version 1.26 on their console and they unlock the trophies using my PSN account. Which is very risky I guess.

You could try browsing our Auctions section, You must login or register to view this content., to see if anyone offers the Comrades DLC trophies in one of the Trophies Shops. Even if you don't see it offered, you can always post a request (Trophies Request sub-forum of that same Auctions section) or contact an individual seller you would like to work with. They would not necessarily need to have 1.26 installed. They could follow the steps listed in that guide.
06-08-2020, 07:08 PM #79
ChrisBalrog
Pokemon Trainer
Never mind! Turns out patch 1.23 is exactly the patch for the 2nd Comrades trophy list! Smile

https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_XV_patches

The only question is if the save files here will be compatible? I assume any save file from 1.24 to 1.26 might not be compatibles?

You could try browsing our Auctions section, You must login or register to view this content., to see if anyone offers the Comrades DLC trophies in one of the Trophies Shops. Even if you don't see it offered, you can always post a request (Trophies Request sub-forum of that same Auctions section) or contact an individual seller you would like to work with. They would not necessarily need to have 1.26 installed. They could follow the steps listed in that guide.

Wow, I didn't know this service was offered here... if I knew way earlier, it would had definitely spared me some frustration and some guys ripping me off.
Last edited by ChrisBalrog ; 06-08-2020 at 07:09 PM.
06-09-2020, 01:48 AM #80
jkimstylez
Save Point
For anybody wanting to unlock the original comrades trophies in the ffxv set -

Just gotta make sure to either play offline or delete the most recent patch mid download.
06-09-2020, 03:13 PM #81
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Never mind! Turns out patch 1.23 is exactly the patch for the 2nd Comrades trophy list! Smile

https://finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Final_Fantasy_XV_patches

The only question is if the save files here will be compatible? I assume any save file from 1.24 to 1.26 might not be compatibles?

Wow, I didn't know this service was offered here... if I knew way earlier, it would had definitely spared me some frustration and some guys ripping me off.

Well that's good news on the patch. But for whether a save would be compatible, I guess only one way to find out. Usually (but not always) the way it works is this: a save made on an earlier patch is compatible with a later patch, but the reverse is not always true, meaning a save from a later patch might not work on an earlier patch. Like a 1.22 save would be compatible with 1.23. 1.23 would obviously be fine. With a save from 1.24 and later, that's where you can run into trouble and it really varies from patch to patch and game to game - If you were trying to get a 1.24 save to run on your 1.23 game, maybe it would be fine or maybe that 1.24 save would be looking for data created by the 1.24 patch which isn't present in your game. Really no way to tell unless you try.

Re: The Auctions, they have some very helpful shops and have been an integral part of the site since before either of us have been members.
06-21-2020, 10:47 AM #82
Is there a save with a Level 99 player? Trying to do the stand alone game trophies and really need a fully leveled player
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo