Post: South Park The Stick Of Truth Platinum Save Set [CUSA04768]
12-28-2017, 01:14 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

This is my south park stick of truth complete save set for the USA version.

Each save has a text file telling you what to do, Enjoy!

You must login or register to view this content.

Also note that every save is a different slot so you can add all files in one folder to have them all on your ps4 at the same time, for quick use. you just have to keep track of what slot is what save.
Last edited by Vicodin10 ; 08-28-2021 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Removed HIDE feature. And will be removing HIDE from most threads or deleting. Don't use Hide please.

The following 560 users say thank you to AkumaNYC for this useful post:

``,, 1pp1k10k4m1, a1315666548, Aaron1248, ABomb726, ABomb72604, abosaud09, abudiix, abufhad, Ac1dmonk3y, aceraw, AdInfinitumMods, Adonist, Adrian-Marsh, Adrianobr28, aeneax, Aflac-Employee, agarest1, ahrenity, ajsking, albasheeq, aldoeduardogdl, Alexander1404, Alexis-Wiscovitch, AlexPriest, Amoo_Ali, Amit4pro, amitsainisharp, And394drew1, Angelus Satani, Araez1990, Arkham, arlyfabian, ashleyj1988, asnago, Audioboxer, AvantGardeXXI, averagedude, AwesomeGreat, awesomw1, azizX, b0shey, baka12, Bakedmonkey, Battlehorst0, bayesh, berto2020, bicentricbump0, BigDruDogg, blazemartinez, BlazeRelas, BloodWolf007, bmerlin, boriqueno, Bottega, broie1, Bronhatelo, brucej122, bruiserpup, BrunnoSteca30, bsv683, burnttoazdt, caca90138098309432, Cacodemon, cactustrav77, cak619, canikoblivan, capnmorgan1, Capracus, carmania, Castvania, cem_aslan, Chambo29989, chellesan, cherrytrees87, chloems, Chongledore, chrisdarnel, christianrp, christofdarkan, chriz, Cissamannen, Clayers, cleber1987, Clu808, cmcabee43, codenam47, comer, Coolpey, Coro, Cptspiller, crisxsilvabr, dadisproud, dapreacher23, dariusdrake22, DarkoIX, DarthForeman17, davidc85, Davidk1212, dc12345t and 460 other users.
01-08-2018, 06:01 PM #29
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by cactustrav77 View Post
How does this have extra security but the newer one doesnt?

Its random the game did release before xploder or save wizard even did exist is just really unlucky
01-08-2018, 06:52 PM #30
Originally posted by cactustrav77 View Post
How does this have extra security but the newer one doesnt?

What I think it comes down to is that it was a prerelease download code, and only available digital. So there is probably some check that you redeemed the code
01-09-2018, 07:36 PM #31
Originally posted by AkumaNYC View Post
What I think it comes down to is that it was a prerelease download code, and only available digital. So there is probably some check that you redeemed the code

Makes me wonder if the 8 bit final fantasy game is the same way.
03-23-2018, 07:40 AM #32
luix
Little One
did SW fix this yet?
03-23-2018, 02:50 PM #33
nilsonelida
Save Point
dream? thanks dude
03-25-2018, 08:23 PM #34
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by AkumaNYC View Post
Ok I just did some testing and the saves corrupt every time. I recopied the saves from my main account and confirmed they load on the account that made them. I then resigned them to a sub account and they corrupt every time. with or without the options file, and with or without internet enabled. This is a problem on save wizards side I believe. I tested checkpoint save, regular save slot and options all corrupt. I will try to open a ticket with save wizard about this. but the saves I provided are good saves. I also tested the save from Wosley's thread and it corrupts Also.

This is my south park stick of truth complete saveset for the USA version.

Each save has a text file telling you what to do, Enjoy!

Also note that every save is a different slot so you can add all files in one folder to have them all on your ps4 at the same time, for quick use. you just have to keep track of what slot is what save.

Do you think maybe save wizard fixed this in the new update?
03-25-2018, 08:27 PM #35
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post

I doubt it there are more games like this i uploaded a infinty runner save where the story is completed on (the game is like temple run)

you can resign the save fine but it you start it there is nothing just blanko you could try to make a south park save (1 is enough and for whatever trophy)
and make it when signed out that might do the trick if thats confirmed then people know how to make south park saves
03-25-2018, 08:29 PM #36
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post

Best I can say is to try it, I would love for people to be able to use it, since I took the time to make it.
07-15-2018, 01:47 AM #37
Just want to say THANKS!! This finally works since its officially supported now.

The following user thanked ILikeToCheatPS3 for this useful post:

Wosley
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo