Post: South Park The Stick Of Truth Platinum Save Set [CUSA04768]
12-28-2017, 01:14 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

This is my south park stick of truth complete save set for the USA version.

Each save has a text file telling you what to do, Enjoy!

You must login or register to view this content.

Also note that every save is a different slot so you can add all files in one folder to have them all on your ps4 at the same time, for quick use. you just have to keep track of what slot is what save.
Last edited by Vicodin10 ; 08-28-2021 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Removed HIDE feature. And will be removing HIDE from most threads or deleting. Don't use Hide please.

The following 560 users say thank you to AkumaNYC for this useful post:

``,, 1pp1k10k4m1, a1315666548, Aaron1248, ABomb726, ABomb72604, abosaud09, abudiix, abufhad, Ac1dmonk3y, aceraw, AdInfinitumMods, Adonist, Adrian-Marsh, Adrianobr28, aeneax, Aflac-Employee, agarest1, ahrenity, ajsking, albasheeq, aldoeduardogdl, Alexander1404, Alexis-Wiscovitch, AlexPriest, Amoo_Ali, Amit4pro, amitsainisharp, And394drew1, Angelus Satani, Araez1990, Arkham, arlyfabian, ashleyj1988, asnago, Audioboxer, AvantGardeXXI, averagedude, AwesomeGreat, awesomw1, azizX, b0shey, baka12, Bakedmonkey, Battlehorst0, bayesh, berto2020, bicentricbump0, BigDruDogg, blazemartinez, BlazeRelas, BloodWolf007, bmerlin, boriqueno, Bottega, broie1, Bronhatelo, brucej122, bruiserpup, BrunnoSteca30, bsv683, burnttoazdt, caca90138098309432, Cacodemon, cactustrav77, cak619, canikoblivan, capnmorgan1, Capracus, carmania, Castvania, cem_aslan, Chambo29989, chellesan, cherrytrees87, chloems, Chongledore, chrisdarnel, christianrp, christofdarkan, chriz, Cissamannen, Clayers, cleber1987, Clu808, cmcabee43, codenam47, comer, Coolpey, Coro, Cptspiller, crisxsilvabr, dadisproud, dapreacher23, dariusdrake22, DarkoIX, DarthForeman17, davidc85, Davidk1212, dc12345t and 460 other users.
07-15-2018, 02:23 AM #38
awesomw1
I am error
Originally posted by ILikeToCheatPS3 View Post
Just want to say THANKS!! This finally works since its officially supported now.

No way? I'll try it soon and report back if it works for me too
07-15-2018, 02:45 AM #39
Originally posted by AkumaNYC View Post
Ok I just did some testing and the saves corrupt every time. I recopied the saves from my main account and confirmed they load on the account that made them. I then resigned them to a sub account and they corrupt every time. with or without the options file, and with or without internet enabled. This is a problem on save wizards side I believe. I tested checkpoint save, regular save slot and options all corrupt. I will try to open a ticket with save wizard about this. but the saves I provided are good saves. I also tested the save from Wosley's thread and it corrupts Also.

This is my south park stick of truth complete saveset for the USA version.

Also note that every save is a different slot so you can add all files in one folder to have them all on your ps4 at the same time, for quick use. you just have to keep track of what slot is what save.

Tested. Got the platinum. Everything works now 100%. Thanks bro!

The following 3 users say thank you to GreenTea101 for this useful post:

AkumaNYC, lolgame99, Wosley
07-15-2018, 04:26 AM #40
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by GreenTea101 View Post
Tested. Got the platinum. Everything works now 100%. Thanks bro!

Originally posted by ILikeToCheatPS3 View Post
Just want to say THANKS!! This finally works since its officially supported now.

Thank you for mentioning it im probally gonna play the games legitmate now and use the saves for whatever im missing Smile

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

GreenTea101
07-15-2018, 04:31 AM #41
awesomw1
I am error
Yup it works now! thank you akuma for this saveset!
07-16-2018, 12:56 PM #42
Arkham
Gobble
Thank you for the save!
07-16-2018, 01:52 PM #43
Is it possible to re-region this save set please?
07-30-2018, 06:37 AM #44
Wosley
Originally posted by kyle009 View Post

No it doesnt have Advanced Mode so its not possible

Originally posted by AkumaNYC View Post
[

This is my south park stick of truth complete saveset for the USA version.

Updated the title

The following 2 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

knuckles182, xander_dead
07-30-2018, 06:07 PM #45
broie1
Haxor!
Originally posted by kyle009 View Post

Originally posted by Wosley View Post
No it doesnt have Advanced Mode so its not possible

These saves can actually be re-regioned I done 3 of them at the weekend and they worked the one for Re-Buttal, All friends and All Equipment

Edit: here's two EU saves for More Popular than John Lennon, Clothes Whore and Full Arsenal, I already deleted the Re-Buttal one sorry.

Last edited by broie1 ; 07-30-2018 at 06:14 PM.

The following user thanked broie1 for this useful post:

Nathaniel
07-30-2018, 09:46 PM #46
Wosley
Originally posted by broie1 View Post
These saves can actually be re-regioned I done 3 of them at the weekend and they worked the one for Re-Buttal, All friends and All Equipment

Edit: here's two EU saves for More Popular than John Lennon, Clothes Whore and Full Arsenal, I already deleted the Re-Buttal one sorry.

This game has Advanced Mode ?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo