Post: Shadow Of the Colossus | A Few Trophies [CUSA08034]
02-10-2018, 04:44 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
Hi everyone this is my [US 5.05] Shadow Of the Colossus US (CUSA08034)
4 files
Hard Time Attack
Last Man Standing and also if you need it the Dormins Breath Attack
Intrepid Mortal
79 Coins

1st File
You have one boss left to fight Hard Time Attack - Colossus #8 (Kuromori) you win Queen's Sword it unlocks "Speed King"
Also with save, kneel at any shrine for all shrines trophy "Seeking Salvation."
Do any 1 trick on the horse for "Trick Rider." JimmyHACK You must login or register to view this content.

2nd File
Last Man Standing :Go to the last boss #16 and dont die.
When your Dormin's Breath Attack: When you become Dormin push Triangle

3rd File
Intrepid Mortal - Just fight the Colossus kill it
(after this you can climb up to the Forbidden Garden and get (Reach The Gate by crossing the bridge, Fruit of the Garden by eating the fruit at the top)

4th File
79 coins - Just go around the back side get the Dormin's sward

[US 5.05] Shadow Of the Colossus US (CUSA08034)
You must login or register to view this content.

Like to thank JimmyHACK You must login or register to view this content. for this Speed Demon Save.
Here is the US CUSA08034 Speed Demon save.
Just continue, you only have to fight the final Colossus (didn't see a save option after him before end scenes) and have more than a couple hours to do it in. So piece of cake.
Hard Speed Run (Speed Demon) trophy pops after credits.
My end credits time was 3 hours 14 mins.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-21-2019 at 04:11 PM. Reason: title

The following 24 users say thank you to xGamerManX for this useful post:

ado53, aeneax, BubbaDaBarb, Gagliardi, haha55699, Hklj, Leonrpg, manabyte77, mancaos, masahelo, mnga13, MXNlink, pandorra13, rabber71, Rah81, rambo1729, Red-Til-I-Die, selvin santos, Silverwolf, sshmoodss, starkjim87, TrippleDice, Wosley, zaykin25
03-25-2018, 07:11 PM #29
Hi Thanks for the files
03-27-2018, 01:27 PM #30
Any saves for starter that has all the items?
03-30-2018, 05:49 PM #31
enishi17
Do a barrel roll!
Hi, tryed your save...
I got Trick Rider and Seeking Salvation...
Also I just eat a fruit while reading for the last colossus and the time attack itens gold one just poped...
Then I used the save for 79 coins and Last Man Standing...
With the 79 coins, I got the sword but it didn't pop.
With last man standing, I killed the last colossus without dying, but it didn't work...
I'm in the 5.50 system software...
Any advices to make it work?
03-30-2018, 07:31 PM #32
Thanks man, very usefull!
03-30-2018, 08:45 PM #33
MXNlink
Bounty hunter
How did you get any of the saves to work on 5.50? I keep getting message that saves belong to another player even after resigning them. I wonder if it's because the saves are 5.00. Would you kindly share your saves with 5.50?
03-31-2018, 08:58 AM #34
MXNlink
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by enishi17 View Post
Hi, tryed your save...
I got Trick Rider and Seeking Salvation...
Also I just eat a fruit while reading for the last colossus and the time attack itens gold one just poped...
Then I used the save for 79 coins and Last Man Standing...
With the 79 coins, I got the sword but it didn't pop.
With last man standing, I killed the last colossus without dying, but it didn't work...
I'm in the 5.50 system software...
Any advices to make it work?

How did you get any of the saves to work on 5.50? I keep getting message that saves belong to another player even after resigning them. I wonder if it's because the saves are 5.00. Would you kindly share your saves with 5.50?
03-31-2018, 09:54 AM #35
Cheers, thanks for the upload. Grinded out Hard Mode Time Attacks and everything for platinum on the PS3 Remaster. Not really looking forward to doing it again. lol
03-31-2018, 01:47 PM #36
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by MXNlink View Post

In the Save Wizard menu, after resigning but before exiting the program, double-check that the saves have your profile's name attached to them. Also make sure you're re-signing both the "save" save files AND the "profile" save files, just in case, although not all games require this. If it still won't work for you and all file types are showing your profile names, I'm not sure what other advice to offer. Hopefully it isn't a 5.00 to 5.50 glitch on SW's end with some games like you suggest. That would be quite annoying.

Originally posted by Colbydude View Post
Cheers, thanks for the upload. Grinded out Hard Mode Time Attacks and everything for platinum on the PS3 Remaster. Not really looking forward to doing it again. lol

If you did this on PS3 it should be collosally easier (no pun intended) to do Hard Time Attack especially on PS4. The difficulty is actually as intended now, and no uncontrollable shaking anymore. The PS3 version had some unresolved glitches in the port that brought a whole new level of difficulty they never really envisoned, but we all did it anyway becuase, well, we "had" to.
04-01-2018, 08:38 AM #37
MXNlink
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
In the Save Wizard menu, after resigning but before exiting the program, double-check that the saves have your profile's name attached to them. Also make sure you're re-signing both the "save" save files AND the "profile" save files, just in case, although not all games require this. If it still won't work for you and all file types are showing your profile names, I'm not sure what other advice to offer. Hopefully it isn't a 5.00 to 5.50 glitch on SW's end with some games like you suggest. That would be quite annoying.

Hmm, are you using physical or digital copy of game? Not sure if that makes a difference at all.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo