Post: Shadow Of the Colossus | A Few Trophies [CUSA08034]
02-10-2018, 04:44 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
Hi everyone this is my [US 5.05] Shadow Of the Colossus US (CUSA08034)
4 files
Hard Time Attack
Last Man Standing and also if you need it the Dormins Breath Attack
Intrepid Mortal
79 Coins

1st File
You have one boss left to fight Hard Time Attack - Colossus #8 (Kuromori) you win Queen's Sword it unlocks "Speed King"
Also with save, kneel at any shrine for all shrines trophy "Seeking Salvation."
Do any 1 trick on the horse for "Trick Rider." JimmyHACK You must login or register to view this content.

2nd File
Last Man Standing :Go to the last boss #16 and dont die.
When your Dormin's Breath Attack: When you become Dormin push Triangle

3rd File
Intrepid Mortal - Just fight the Colossus kill it
(after this you can climb up to the Forbidden Garden and get (Reach The Gate by crossing the bridge, Fruit of the Garden by eating the fruit at the top)

4th File
79 coins - Just go around the back side get the Dormin's sward

[US 5.05] Shadow Of the Colossus US (CUSA08034)
You must login or register to view this content.

Like to thank JimmyHACK You must login or register to view this content. for this Speed Demon Save.
Here is the US CUSA08034 Speed Demon save.
Just continue, you only have to fight the final Colossus (didn't see a save option after him before end scenes) and have more than a couple hours to do it in. So piece of cake.
Hard Speed Run (Speed Demon) trophy pops after credits.
My end credits time was 3 hours 14 mins.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-21-2019 at 04:11 PM. Reason: title

The following 24 users say thank you to xGamerManX for this useful post:

ado53, aeneax, BubbaDaBarb, Gagliardi, haha55699, Hklj, Leonrpg, manabyte77, mancaos, masahelo, mnga13, MXNlink, pandorra13, rabber71, Rah81, rambo1729, Red-Til-I-Die, selvin santos, Silverwolf, sshmoodss, starkjim87, TrippleDice, Wosley, zaykin25
04-04-2018, 04:04 AM #47
MXNlink
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Not necessarily, the DLC question was a good one given the different types of edition/pre-order DLCs pre-installed with this remaster, and we could be missing something. Post back if you could after giving the instructions another go to see if you can give it to work, or send me a PM, and list any error messages and whatnot, steps you're following or having hiccups with, etc. If this is the first time you're using this program, it's pretty simple to use, but it does need to be set up properly first. Your account ID, the string of numbers/letters PSN assigns to your account and which you can see on USB stick, which remember is different from your user ID and also separate from a "console ID", that can't be off by even 1 character when you put it into SW's program and save the profile as 1 of your 3 allowed profiles. Oh, and like with the old PS3 IDs, I wouldn't share that ID with anyone (except Save Wizard's program of course) since we don't yet know what could eventually be done with them.

Ok I don’t know what I’m doing wrong but I noticed that when I copy and paste the save into my PS4 save file and try to resign it I get a message that says I can’t resign that save to the same profile. I’ve been getting this message from the very beginning I got Save Wizard. I then look at the save in my file and it has my PSN ID even though I never went through the resign process. I’m losing my mind cause I don’t know what the problem is.
04-04-2018, 05:07 AM #48
MXNlink
Bounty hunter
Not necessarily, the DLC question was a good one given the different types of edition/pre-order DLCs pre-installed with this remaster, and we could be missing something. Post back if you could after giving the instructions another go to see if you can give it to work, or send me a PM, and list any error messages and whatnot, steps you're following or having hiccups with, etc. If this is the first time you're using this program, it's pretty simple to use, but it does need to be set up properly first. Your account ID, the string of numbers/letters PSN assigns to your account and which you can see on USB stick, which remember is different from your user ID and also separate from a "console ID", that can't be off by even 1 character when you put it into SW's program and save the profile as 1 of your 3 allowed profiles. Oh, and like with the old PS3 IDs, I wouldn't share that ID with anyone (except Save Wizard's program of course) since we don't yet know what could eventually be done with them.

Well I finally figured it out. There’s a lot more things I needed to do to resign the saves property. Thanks to YouTube and a little searching. Thanks to you too for all your help.
04-04-2018, 02:13 PM #49
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by MXNlink View Post
Well I finally figured it out. There’s a lot more things I needed to do to resign the saves property. Thanks to YouTube and a little searching. Thanks to you too for all your help.

Not a problem, it's what the community's here for. Turns out I didn't even do much at all since I'm sitll not quite sure what went wrong, lol. Just glad you sorted it all out. Congraulations and enjoy using the program.
04-04-2018, 05:39 PM #50
MXNlink
Bounty hunter
Not a problem, it's what the community's here for. Turns out I didn't even do much at all since I'm sitll not quite sure what went wrong, lol. Just glad you sorted it all out. Congraulations and enjoy using the program.

Turns out I had to import the save into MY profile to be able to resign it. I thought it was as easy as Game Genie for PS3 to just copy and paste into the file. At least i figured it out.
04-12-2018, 07:47 AM #51
TrippleDice
TrophyHunter
st File
You have one boss left to fight Hard Time Attack - Colossus #8 (Kuromori) you win Queen's Sword it unlocks "Speed King"
Also with save, kneel at any shrine for all shrines trophy "Seeking Salvation."

Edit,everything is working i just had to resign profile too.thank you for the save files.
Last edited by TrippleDice ; 04-12-2018 at 09:46 PM.
04-15-2018, 07:14 PM #52
JRG1988
Pokemon Trainer
Thank you! Beat the game today, this should definitely help with the mop up.
02-21-2019, 12:27 PM #53
The first save in this set is entirely unneeded and actually makes things harder.

Save #2 unlocks the 3 trophies found in Save #1

1. Find a Shrine with a Glowing Tailed Lizard - eat its tail, for some reason this causes the "Speed King" to update and pop. (I'm assuming because in this save its done, but updating the profile data with the lizard tail makes it go through). I went to the shrine just south-east of the main Temple. Lizard was there. (Also you can shoot it with a special arrow to get a trophy for that as well)
2. "Seeking Salvation." - I also got it just by finishing the game (popped post credits back to back with Last Man Standing)
3. Trick Rider - exactly the same as Save #1, just do any trick

I would recommend OP Deleted the first save and provides this info - primarily because of Speed King. So many people here have complained about needing to do Colossi 8 - but if they just do what I did with Save 2 then that isn't a worry.
Last edited by LagrueJ1991 ; 02-21-2019 at 12:33 PM.

The following user thanked LagrueJ1991 for this useful post:

JuniorC
12-06-2021, 11:12 PM #54
thanks! hope all these saves still works!
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo