Post: Shadow Of the Colossus | A Few Trophies [CUSA08034]
02-10-2018, 04:44 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
Hi everyone this is my [US 5.05] Shadow Of the Colossus US (CUSA08034)
4 files
Hard Time Attack
Last Man Standing and also if you need it the Dormins Breath Attack
Intrepid Mortal
79 Coins

1st File
You have one boss left to fight Hard Time Attack - Colossus #8 (Kuromori) you win Queen's Sword it unlocks "Speed King"
Also with save, kneel at any shrine for all shrines trophy "Seeking Salvation."
Do any 1 trick on the horse for "Trick Rider." JimmyHACK You must login or register to view this content.

2nd File
Last Man Standing :Go to the last boss #16 and dont die.
When your Dormin's Breath Attack: When you become Dormin push Triangle

3rd File
Intrepid Mortal - Just fight the Colossus kill it
(after this you can climb up to the Forbidden Garden and get (Reach The Gate by crossing the bridge, Fruit of the Garden by eating the fruit at the top)

4th File
79 coins - Just go around the back side get the Dormin's sward

[US 5.05] Shadow Of the Colossus US (CUSA08034)
You must login or register to view this content.

Like to thank JimmyHACK You must login or register to view this content. for this Speed Demon Save.
Here is the US CUSA08034 Speed Demon save.
Just continue, you only have to fight the final Colossus (didn't see a save option after him before end scenes) and have more than a couple hours to do it in. So piece of cake.
Hard Speed Run (Speed Demon) trophy pops after credits.
My end credits time was 3 hours 14 mins.

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 02-21-2019 at 04:11 PM. Reason: title

The following 24 users say thank you to xGamerManX for this useful post:

ado53, aeneax, BubbaDaBarb, Gagliardi, haha55699, Hklj, Leonrpg, manabyte77, mancaos, masahelo, mnga13, MXNlink, pandorra13, rabber71, Rah81, rambo1729, Red-Til-I-Die, selvin santos, Silverwolf, sshmoodss, starkjim87, TrippleDice, Wosley, zaykin25
04-01-2018, 09:15 AM #38
MXNlink
Bounty hunter
Does DLC matter?
04-01-2018, 01:45 PM #39
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by MXNlink View Post
Hmm, are you using physical or digital copy of game? Not sure if that makes a difference at all.

Not sure about EU, but US versions the CUSA is the same for both disc and digital for this game so shouldn't make a difference.

Does DLC matter?

Good question and I honestly don't know, but given the type of DLC we're talking about and also how many have used the US and EU savesets for this game by now with who knows what DLC installed, my guess is no.

The only DLC for this game are the little micro-DLC items for different editions, pre-orders and whatnot, but those are not separately-purchased and separately-installed DLCs. They are already built into the game and activating the PSN code lets the game know you're allowed to use the item already built into the game disc or original download. That was my experience at least with the various items for both Special Edition and pre-order. (If there's some other, actual DLC you have to download instead of just being listed as DLC in the PS4 menu, I just haven't heard of it.)

And again, lots of people across at least 2 regions using savesets with their games and who knows if they all pre-ordered or not, which edition they have, plus getting the digitial I think gave you some different item but I might be wrong... All to say I think others would be having trouble with the saveset too. But yeah for more traditional DLC that's certainly an issue with other games. Again, though, I don't know this one for sure.

EDIT: Which day were you trying? I just saw on SW's website that they missed some of their servers when rolling out the 5.50 update, and they think they fixed it on 3-29.
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-01-2018 at 02:12 PM.
04-01-2018, 05:35 PM #40
enishi17
Do a barrel roll!
Well, altought I could resign the saves, the trophies didn't pop... Maybe is some issue with 5.50...
04-01-2018, 10:04 PM #41
enishi17
Do a barrel roll!
Ok, it seems like just the 79 coins trophy and Last man standing doesn't work for me... I could get the others with your save
04-02-2018, 12:04 AM #42
MXNlink
Bounty hunter
I tried today around 1am.
04-02-2018, 02:05 PM #43
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
I tried today around 1am.

I'm sorry, I'm not sure what else I have to offer in the way of advice. I just tried resigning myself and it worked fine for me, the Hard Time Attack, speed run, coins, Intrepid Mortal, and Last Man Standing saves, and all those resigned fine, no errors either from SW or from PS. These are not my saves, not my savset, but I could try setting up a dummy account and testing them out to make sure all trophies pop too since enishi17 can't pop 2 of them, but I don't think I'd be able to get around to it this week since I'm going to be indisposed for a while. I'm sure you have your profile set up correctly in Save Wizard and everything, so I honestly don't know what the issue is here. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Save Wizard is telling you the save is successfully resigned, right? And after that if you look at the save, it's showing up in the SW menu as the profile name you set up for yourself in SW? This is really bugging me... Probably bugging you more.
04-02-2018, 05:33 PM #44
Dywas
Gobble
Thanks for the saves!! Smile
04-03-2018, 12:54 AM #45
MXNlink
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
I'm sorry, I'm not sure what else I have to offer in the way of advice. I just tried resigning myself and it worked fine for me, the Hard Time Attack, speed run, coins, Intrepid Mortal, and Last Man Standing saves, and all those resigned fine, no errors either from SW or from PS. These are not my saves, not my savset, but I could try setting up a dummy account and testing them out to make sure all trophies pop too since enishi17 can't pop 2 of them, but I don't think I'd be able to get around to it this week since I'm going to be indisposed for a while. I'm sure you have your profile set up correctly in Save Wizard and everything, so I honestly don't know what the issue is here. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Save Wizard is telling you the save is successfully resigned, right? And after that if you look at the save, it's showing up in the SW menu as the profile name you set up for yourself in SW? This is really bugging me... Probably bugging you more.

Maybe that’s the problem. I think I’m resigning the saves correctly but probably not doing it at all. Hmm, I need to read and follow the instructions step by step and see what happens. Thanks so much for your concern and help, it’s appreciated.
04-03-2018, 12:17 PM #46
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Maybe that’s the problem. I think I’m resigning the saves correctly but probably not doing it at all. Hmm, I need to read and follow the instructions step by step and see what happens. Thanks so much for your concern and help, it’s appreciated.

Not necessarily, the DLC question was a good one given the different types of edition/pre-order DLCs pre-installed with this remaster, and we could be missing something. Post back if you could after giving the instructions another go to see if you can give it to work, or send me a PM, and list any error messages and whatnot, steps you're following or having hiccups with, etc. If this is the first time you're using this program, it's pretty simple to use, but it does need to be set up properly first. Your account ID, the string of numbers/letters PSN assigns to your account and which you can see on USB stick, which remember is different from your user ID and also separate from a "console ID", that can't be off by even 1 character when you put it into SW's program and save the profile as 1 of your 3 allowed profiles. Oh, and like with the old PS3 IDs, I wouldn't share that ID with anyone (except Save Wizard's program of course) since we don't yet know what could eventually be done with them.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo