02-20-2013, 12:39 AM #1
N1qqA
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I cant wait for the ps4 i havent really heard of much information or seen pictures about the ps4 but i really want it to come out and i well get it the day or the day after release just two say that i got it and would like two see how it is and what new features it has

What do you guys think?

Well you get it the p4 and why?

The following user thanked N1qqA for this useful post:

02-20-2013, 01:15 AM #2
Haru
Vault dweller
Originally posted by fatsnickers123 View Post
I cant wait for the ps4 i havent really heard of much information or seen pictures about the ps4 but i really want it to come out and i well get it the day or the day after release just two say that i got it and would like two see how it is and what new features it has

What do you guys think?

the PS4 system is going to comeout at the end of 2013 ..even if it comes out early i won't buy it on the first day since they will be only few games for it .... i'm getting it 3-4 months after its out ... the first game for ps4 will be something like a uncharted game or a killzone game you know titles own by Playstation Network >_<
02-20-2013, 01:17 AM #3
N1qqA
Banned
I love the uncharted games and i would get it right away or my cousin well
02-20-2013, 01:38 AM #4
Cmd-X
It's been awhile.
I cant wait for the ps4 i havent really heard of much information or seen pictures about the ps4 but i really want it to come out and i well get it the day or the day after release just two say that i got it and would like two see how it is and what new features it has

What do you guys think?

honestly, I probably won't get the PS4, I think I'm fine with my PS3.

The following user thanked Cmd-X for this useful post:

DaveedDB
02-20-2013, 01:45 AM #5
Spongebob.
I defeated!
I'm excited for it, but I'm probably gonna get one until Summer 2014 or maybe even Christmas 2014.
02-20-2013, 02:03 AM #6
GodDrinksPepsi
League Champion
Already saving up for it...
02-20-2013, 02:10 AM #7
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
I'm probably not getting it , but if PS3 disks work on it, worth it !

What do you guys think?

02-20-2013, 02:13 AM #8
N1qqA
Banned
Yeah man agreed
02-20-2013, 02:32 AM #9
TPB Bubbles
< ^ > < ^ >
I'm ready I like the ps3 and the hours of gaming and fun but its time for Sony to show us more I hope with more memory and hardware upgrades that the ps4 will run faster and smoother then the current ps3 and taking advantage of the new gpu and cpu there are going to use Im getting the ps4 on release date. Happy

The following user thanked TPB Bubbles for this useful post:

N1qqA
02-20-2013, 11:33 AM #10
not really sure. kindaa excited. not excited for the price :'/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo